• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shadowmann

Shadowmann

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:34 PM

Guess who it is? Shadowized, you didn't even give me a chance to explain what even happened. I was in the server minding my own business when Hatter comes along and starts telling me to stop abusing my

powers. I assume by abuse he means me slapping whoever is alive at the end of the round, right? Ok, so I said no one really gives a damn because it's the last 3 seconds until the new round starts and I

literally asked everyone if they cared, and not one person seriously said they cared. I even specifically did it to everyone BUT/EXCEPT Hatter because I knew how much he hated it, for whatever reason. So I

told Hatter to chill the hell out, it's just a game, and leave me alone. So then I ask him what his beef is and he says "immature players", which doesn't quite fit my criteria considering immature means someone

who is intellectually compared to someone younger. No one other than Hatter has ever complained about me doing what I usually do. The other night we had knife rounds, beacon rounds, and 1hp rounds.

Everyone that I played with had no problem with it. I've rarely had problems with anyone and when I did it was because everyone was asking me to do something about them being an idiot. Ask the regulars

what they honestly think of me, I am sure you'll find my rep is not as bad as you think it is. I think what really set you off, Shadowized, is when I was arguing with Hatter and he said something along the lines of

"Boss is life" or some weird shit and then I replied with "boss is fag". I did not mean it the way you think I did. I meant that what he just said was retarded, not that the actual clan is retarded. Why the hell would I

call the place I have admin in and all the members fags? Simply put, I did not intend to disrespect the entire BoSS community. Please try to see my side of the story, and if you can't let me have admin back, at

least let me play as a regular. This is the only server I actually like and play in. I would rather play as a maggot than not at all. Thanks.

Shadowman

#2 Shorty Hatter

Shorty Hatter

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:51 PM

I would like to see Shadowman back as a regular at the very least.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users