18 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:42 AM

I thought of starting a thread where we just post funny stories from CS. I have one to start off.
I was playing on my friend's server, and he has this last man standing mod where you can bet on who will win. Once the round is over, whoever bet would get thier money back and more or lose. Well, once, I was the last man against their best. Also, I was bored, so I decided to drop all my weapons. All I had was a knife. I was randomly running around until i saw the guy right in front of me, so I stabbed him in the head. When I respawned, I found out that everyone in ther server lost all of their money, because everyone put everything against me. Good stuff. :tup:

Edited by Tyler Durden, 23 June 2005 - 09:42 AM.

#2 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:19 AM

That sounds like a fun mod. Can you bet against yourself? Or only the dead people?

#3 Crippler

Crippler

Lurker

• Banned
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:35 AM

Only dead people.It is a good way to make some money.

#4 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:00 AM

yeah ive played on servers that have it. it comes up the same way a vote map comes up. id be pissed if i put all my money in and you did that.

ill give a story. by now everyone knows how much i hate campers and even worse than a camper is a sniper. and worse than that is hackers but this doesnt involve them. i was playing port, snipers/campers paradise. but i wanted to play the level some for somehting new to do. it was me, the last ct alive, against 6 terrorists. i picked up an ak, and they all had awp's. i was hopping around in the middle of those 3 oil rigs looking things, as the 6 were at top taking turns shooting at me. i kept hopping around and spraying my ak up until i was out of bullets and i guess they were too. because they jumped down with their knives and i pulled out mine. then we all were jumping up and down. i ran up and killed one, and i teabagged his dead body, as i was doing that someone came up behind me with his awp barrel to my head and shot me. then the 5 of them teabagged me. :no:

#5 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:40 AM

teabagged??

#6 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 12:07 PM

when you tea bag someone that means you squat up and down on there dead body :tup:

#7 Boss Man

Boss Man

I Can't Spell

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:37 PM

tight tight

#8 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 06:07 PM

when you tea bag someone that means you squat up and down on there dead body  :tup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh ok, i call that corpse humping

#9 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:45 PM

oh ok, i call that corpse humping

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well on consoles online its known as tea bagging. its a big deal on games like halo 2 and rainbow six. whenever you kill someone its instinct to tea bagged. not a lot of people who havant played console games dont know of it by that name but its all good.

#10 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:46 PM

i think all your and my experiences can be topped off by this one. this is all of ours, the best is when dark shadow or massacre would come in and slay the whole team over and over for the cts camping that always made my day. :1:

#11 SumGui

SumGui

Lurker

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 10:15 AM

Best moment for me was when me and my clan mates were playing compound on the clan server...the admin put me in no clip mode....So i flew up behind the Ts in the overlook, and knived them one by one...the others didn't even notice that their team mates were getting pwned(n00bs, i guess)...then i teabagged each one until i got HSed by the last T that survived XD.

#12 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 10:29 AM

i like sumgui, he knows how to teabag a dead body the right way. :tup:

#13 SumGui

SumGui

Lurker

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 10:36 AM

thanks =D

#14 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:49 AM

They have a TShirt of teabagging in games. It is a jinx.com. Or is it jynx.com. I can't remember, but it is hillarious.

#15 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:04 AM

I will probably get that shirt for school because I gurantee NO one will understand what it means. Unless you have some hacker/gamer friends at school. :evil:

#16 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:19 AM

chicks dig video game shirts :tup:

#17 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 12:53 PM

teabag shirt

#18 Locke

Locke

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 02:43 PM

well mine is the funniest, i rushed with an m4 one of the sides in ice world, i didnt check my ammo, so i hided for a sec, and rushed spawn, i was alone, all t's watching me, shoot my m4.. *click* *click* =

#19 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 04:06 PM

well mine is the funniest, i rushed with an m4 one of the sides in ice world, i didnt check my ammo, so i hided for a sec, and rushed spawn, i was alone, all t's watching me, shoot my m4.. *click* *click* =

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

= :dork: riiiight?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users