#1 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:02 PM

# 3107 "Chamber" STEAM_0:1:377884 30:18 128 0 active

chamber had a lovely 58-9 ratio so i was watching him when i was dead and i watched him move his crosshair through the wall following the ct's as they came around the other side untill they came around the corner to him, and he would shoot them with his lovely aimbot in the foot and get a headshot.

i think for all his kills he deserves a ban. :mellow:

#2 NipLick

NipLick

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:14 PM

Already taken care of. I had to have some fun with his config files first

#3 panzey

panzey

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:15 PM

well if you are sure of this... which i am sure you are... then he should get banned

#4 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:22 PM

wow niplick, thats 12 minutes after my post. thats some good service. that chamber guy was a prick. peole were calling him a hacker and stuff, and he would reply with 'hehe' or 'i hacked you.'

#5 Chamber

Chamber

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:17 PM

Wow, the "I Hacked You" thing was part of Niplicks config fun.

The "lol" previously mentioned was directed at a guy with like 3 kills and 10 deaths. Most good players get accused of cheats often, so I shrug it off laughing or tell them simply "I don't hack."

I don't hack and I am sorry that you think I do. Your server was my favorite, but since I am no longer welcome I will have to find another.

Thanks for all the fun times.

Edited by Chamber, 05 August 2005 - 04:26 PM.

#6 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:31 PM

chamber, if i wasnt sure you were a hacker, i wouldnt have done anything. i speced you for 5 rounds and that was enough. i watched you sit in a corner and your cursor followed the last ct alive through the wall, until he popped out the corner. it stopped when he stopped and kept on following him through the wall. once he came around; you have a funny aim habbit. you keep the crosshair about 2 feet infront of the guy's knee, and get a headshot. good job. that was round 1 i watched you. over and over you were in the hall behind the vending machine, as a guy came up, you would go just as he came around the corner or just as he turned around. it was obvious you were hacking, and the other people in the server said the same. before i spec'd you, i asked people on my team if it was worth it. people on your team were complaining of there being a hacker in the server. im sure you did have fun in our servers because they are great servers, and we do have a lot of fun in them, but people like you ruin the fun for others.

#7 Chamber

Chamber

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:40 PM

First of all I listen to everything so when you see me looking at a wall its probably because I am listening to someone in that direction.

The footsteps give everything away. As for the aim, I don't see how thats possible since I always aim at head height. I do know how hard it is to judge cheaters since I used to run a server as well. So good job looking out I suppose. But you have me dead wrong.

I stopped playing CS 1.6 because of the hackers, this was ohh around a year ago, before CS:S came out. I started playing old CS in the beta 5 days. I have only been playing CS:S for around 3-4 months. But trust me when you have been around as long as I have you get to know little things about the maps. Which way people are likely to come from, what they will do if they are the only team member left and so forth. I just moved from my hometown to a new area so I have had lots of time to play recently. When you play a single map as often as I do, you know how to interpret footsteps into a very close approximation of position.

Well thats all I can say I suppose, and I am sure there is no convincing you.

#8 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:45 PM

Hm..... hard to tell, wasn't there...

#9 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:50 PM

crashedoveride and billy were there. several people were asking for an admin to ban 'this hacker.' chamber, youre being nice about it but theres no convincing me. i watched you and i wasnt the only one. a wall hack is probably one of the harder hacks to distinguish but you made it obvious. even if you were listening to foot steps, having a lock on to their head from long hall to back office, and following them every move, every stop, is simply impossible. doig that for an hour is unbearable. me watching you for 5 rounds was pitty. 3-4 months of experience wont get you ears or an imagination to make up that crap. yes you can hear when someones coming, but following them from a sniper's purch towerd outside to the snowman, to the back office, around long hall.....

#10 Chamber

Chamber

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:53 PM

Hmm amusing how you bring in more information at each post, first I was only in the back hall, then all of a sudden I am all around, a walking angel of death that can see you through 10 walls and I know what you got for christmas.

Well I have never cheated, never will cheat, but you are entitled your opinion.

#11 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 10:29 PM

i guess chamer has short term memory loss. i didnt add more information each post. if you read my first reply to you, the back hall was '1 of 5 times' i spec'd you. i clearly said i spectated you 5 times and i described the first time. you are not supposed to be in these forums, that is why no info was given in my first post. my knowledge is trusted when given. this isnt CSI:counterstrike, this is a thread to post id's of known hackers. the fact that you replied several times, i backed up my first post, which obviously didnt please you, so i went more into depth on my next post. the information did not change. same senario, still a hacker. i spec'd you. please dont reply again to this thread again, chamber. if you want, there is a place you can post for unban requests. that is where you belong, not here where i post an id for who's hacking. this thread is for admins to look into my information and other people who were in the server, not the victim.

edit: thank you to crashoveride to making it quick to the point, he is not the only one.

Edited by NC Derek, 05 August 2005 - 11:19 PM.

#12 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 10:50 PM

this isnt CSI:counterstrike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha Ha, good one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users