24 replies to this topic

#1 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:04 PM

I'm Lowering the Price for Admin on a Month to Month Basis down to 10 USD due to Loyal Members.

I need More Admin's and I am still testing the DoD:S server... Please let me know if interested in Admin, Seriously... Let me Know, Because this month has been slow and we need donations to keep the servers running...

Currently I have 14... I still need a good 12 more or So

To Current Admin's Please Cancel your current paypal Subscription and Resubscribe Using This Link

Thank you.

#2 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:23 PM

Hey, thanks, man.
Will be donating soon :tup:

Ed: Ill prolly donate tomorrow, i could have done it now, but i have only cash on my hands and no money on my card, so once i pass a bank, ill donate, man.

Edited by Aziz, 27 September 2005 - 02:12 AM.

#3 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:24 AM

is there anyway to pay other then a credit card...

#4 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:31 AM

yay $5 a month spare yay

#5 Irisheyez

Irisheyez

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 02:44 PM

The admin part isn't really that big of a deal to myself.

But Ill throw some extra bones here and there to help out for sure.

#6 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 08:16 PM

I'll donate again right.....now.
PS
Nice WoW gif. :tup:

#7 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:28 PM

Ill start donating again once I get home.

#8 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 01:03 PM

as soon as i get another bank card i will start donating. i don't wanna use my credit card for that. give me a while.

#9 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 01:34 PM

as soon as i get another bank card i will start donating. i don't wanna use my credit card for that. give me a while.

same here..

#10 Sundae

Sundae

Lurker

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 06:31 AM

Just thought id offer, but if you guys want me id be willing to donate and become admin. i asked shadow before on one of the servers and he told me no, so if you need admins now im offering my services. I play at least 3 hours a day bwtween boss 1 and 2, basically the only servers i play on. ive put in enough hours to be top 10 on both servers.... dont know what qualifications you need, just get back to me

#11 Marked Target

Marked Target

Combine Zombie

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:12 AM

Well you've been a member for about 3 weeks now, and only have 8 posts. You need to be more active with the community. You need to have the respect and support of the other members/admins and of course Shadow.

It doesn't matter if you're # 1 in both servers, just be more active and gain the trust/support from the other members. After that, you may have a chance, but til then, show your support.

#12 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 07:43 PM

sundae i have no problems but like marked you do need to be more active. also if you want to be admin you are gonna have to get vent and talk to some of us. that would speed the whole process up.

note, if you really wanted to be admin you could go ahead and donate $10 or any amout that you could afford and i will bet if you do that and get on vent and talk to us you may be admin within a month. but you need to talk to everyone......get vent

#13 Sundae

Sundae

Lurker

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:24 AM

alright sounds doable, so $10 donation, plus $15 headset.... might take a little while to get up some scratch. yeah yeah i know, im poor and jobless. but clearly i have a lot of work to do.

#14 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:02 PM

I would gladly pay the 10 bones to become admin. I play about six or eight hours a day... yes i know i have way too much free time but i take care of my little girl while the wife works for a change... I only am intrested because of the times when there is no admin around and the pointless and very aggrivating camping begins! I usually play first thing in the morning for a couple of hours but I am on from around 7' till usually 2 or 3 in the morning or whenever i pass out with face on keyboard. I have played here for a long time and am offering my services. Thanks for the look and I will try to start donating regardless...

#15 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:31 PM

I would gladly pay the 10 bones to become admin. I play about six or eight hours a day... yes i know i have way too much free time but i take care of my little girl while the wife works for a change... I only am intrested because of the times when there is no admin around and the pointless and very aggrivating camping begins! I usually play first thing in the morning for a couple of hours but I am on from around 7' till usually 2 or 3 in the morning or whenever i pass out with face on keyboard. I have played here for a long time and am offering my services. Thanks for the look and I will try to start donating regardless...

its cool, especially since most of us know you already.
usually we give the new-commers some time, so we can get to know them.. but this doesnt have to be done here..
if you do get it, dont abuse it, man, or you will most definitely get banned. :tup:

#16 Scrummy Grundle

Scrummy Grundle

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 10:07 PM

its cool, especially since most of us know you already.
usually we give the new-commers some time, so we can get to know them.. but this doesnt have to be done here..
if you do get it, dont abuse it, man, or you will most definitely get banned. :tup:

Cobra gets the :tup: from me :1:

I realize I am relatively new also, but I think cobra, aziz, billy, and... well, pretty much anyone I pwn on a regular basis in the office will verify that I spend a significant amount of time there :evilgrin:

I just sent some $ your way, but you don't have to hook up the admin right now unless you need more help. I'll be around this weekend, but after that I'll be out of office on business for the next couple weeks. It will be nice to get out of town, and I definitely won't miss my real-life-work-office, but I will miss the virtual office on BoSS! I'll be back on 10/21, at which point I should be able to make a more steady commitment to the server and forums. It's been a blast so far, thanks!

#17 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:24 AM

Cobra gets the :tup: from me :1:

I realize I am relatively new also, but I think cobra, aziz, billy, and... well, pretty much anyone I pwn on a regular basis in the office will verify that I spend a significant amount of time there :evilgrin:

I just sent some $ your way, but you don't have to hook up the admin right now unless you need more help. I'll be around this weekend, but after that I'll be out of office on business for the next couple weeks. It will be nice to get out of town, and I definitely won't miss my real-life-work-office, but I will miss the virtual office on BoSS! I'll be back on 10/21, at which point I should be able to make a more steady commitment to the server and forums. It's been a blast so far, thanks!

good luck, man.
Thanks for donating and helping us keep BoSS as what it is. :tup:

#18 Dr. White

Dr. White

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:00 AM

Why if I didn't have such a horrendous drug problem I would donate!

Nah, my entire paycheck goes to my insurance and payment on me car... sorry!, otherwise I would definitely.

#19 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 08:04 PM

I just donated last night, $25 for the next 2 months. :tup:

#20 keira

keira

Journeyman

• PipPip