177 replies to this topic

#121 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 01:41 AM

We have no food, no jobs, OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!

Lloyd: That's a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?
Woman: Austria.
Lloyd: Austria! Well, then. G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!
Woman: Let's not.

Lloyd: Hey, guys. Big gulps, huh? Cool. All right! Well, see ya later.

State Trooper: Pullover!
Harry: No, it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing.
Lloyd: Yeah, killer boots man!

From dumb and dumber :tup:

#122 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 02:05 AM

Quote from Ishmael by Daniel Quinn

'Man's destiny was to conquer and rule the world, and this is what he's done--almost. He hasn't quite made it, and it looks as though this may be his undoing. The problem is that man's conquest of the world has itself devastated the world. And in spite of all the mastery we've attained, we don't have enough mastery to stop devastating the world--or to repair the devastation we've already wrought. We've poured our poisons into the world as though it were a bottomless pit--and we go on gobbling them up. It's hard to imaging how the world could survive another century of this abuse, but nobody's really doing anything about it. It's a problem our children will have to solve, or their children.

Edited by Mike2077, 08 December 2006 - 02:05 AM.

#123 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 03:03 AM

You see, in this world, there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Clint Eastwood

#124 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 03:57 AM

Chief: Well, McGarnigle, Billy is dead! They slit his throat from ear to ear.
McGarnigle: Hey! I'm trying to eat lunch here.

ahhh the sampsons.

#125 Splunk

Splunk

Guitar God

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 09:08 AM

I love this movie :tup:

Borat: You telling me the man who try to put a rubber fist in my anus was a homosexual?

#126 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 12:17 PM

Speaking of Eastwood;

Big Joe (Telly Savalas): Look! We're not worried about the German army, we've got enough troubles of our own. To the right General Patton, to the left the British Army, to the rear our own goddamn artillery, and besides all that it's raining. And the only good thing to say about the weather: it keeps our air corps from blowing us all to Hell because its too lousy to fly, versteh?

From Kelly's Heroes. Love that movie :1:

#127 Crusader

Crusader

Lurker

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 09:14 PM

"Madness? This is Sparta!"

Ahhh... I really want to see this movie

#128 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:49 AM

"Shut up you little potlicker, I'm gonna stick you in a microwave."

"Now it is time for the matador to dance with the blind shoe-maker! "

"Girard is sitting on the pole, which is a statement of fact and in no way a comment on his sexual orientation. "

#129 QuickShot838

QuickShot838

Grey Knight

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 08:42 PM

"Confucious say...go to jail."
-Russell Peters
gets me all the time :1:

#130 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 09:02 PM

Two semi lengthy ones from 2 of my favorite movies.

Edward Norton, "The 25th Hour":

Monty Brogan: Well, f*ck you, too. f*ck me, f*ck you, f*ck this whole city and everyone in it. f*ck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. f*ck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a f*cking job! f*ck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in f*cking training. SLOW THE f*ck DOWN! f*ck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. f*ck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? f*ck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in caf�s, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you f*cking came from! f*ck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! f*ck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gekko wannabe mother f*ckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for f*cking LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that sh*t? Give me a f*cking break! Tyco! Worldcom! f*ck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst f*ckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. f*ck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. f*ck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! f*ck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the f*ck on! f*ck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! f*ck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. f*ck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, f*ck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in f*ckin' Otisville, J! f*ck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two wh*res roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass! f*ck Jacob Elinsky, whining malcontent. f*ck Francis Xavier Slaughtery my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass. f*ck Naturelle Riviera, I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back, sold me up the river, f*cking b*tch. f*ck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar sipping on club sodas, selling whisky to firemen, cheering the Bronx bombers. f*ck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row-houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to f*cking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.
[pause]
Monty Brogan: No. No, f*ck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all, and you threw it away, you dumb f*ck!

And of course;

Ewin Mcgregor, "Trainspotting"

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: [narrating] Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f*cking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of f*cking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the f*ck you are on Sunday night. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing f*cking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, f*cked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

#131 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:53 AM

"In America, black people are still top runners, and white people are still top riflemen"

#132 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:41 AM

"Our Deepest Fear Is Not That We're Inadequate, Our Deepest Fear Is That We Are Powerful Beyond Measure."

#133 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:56 PM

My style high life like Fonz when I burn heads like a conk
Cuz niggaz front, when their chances get slim like Pharoahe Monch
Thinkin' they sh*ts is heavy when they light like ilumination
Intellectual masturbation with premature ejaculation
I'm comin' cleaner than vaccinations
My fascination with character assassination,
Got these niggaz burnin' like sensation
We keep it hot like matches and on lock like latches
Wack emcees get they microphones snatched like Lee patches
So YOU GO! To every wack muthaf*cka that you know
My lyrics they get up in your jeans like Parasucos
So there's no mystery about the father, niggaz is hot and bothered
Like the b*tches that they are, takin' pictures with stars
And got 'em open, but after they little hopes and dreams get broken
Me and Hi-Tek, we live long and prosper like Vulcans
Think I'm jokin'? We both got sons, we make cream and break dreams
See through the fake schemes, wipin' your slate clean
Like a squeegee, we be lightin' sh*t up like phosphorus
Turnin' flamboyant niggaz anonymous, depressin' to optimus
You stoppin' us is preposterous, like an androgenous masohganist
You pickin' the wrong time, steppin' to me when I'm in my prime like Optimus
Transformin', from rookie of the year to veteran
Hip-hop is big business like Con Edison or medicine
But f*ck it, they gonna let us in, or else we rush the door
I got to many reasons, save your 'whys' and 'what fors'

Talib Kwelli verse in a song called "Twice In a Lifetime"
Whoever likes rap here go download some Talib Kwelli and Mos Def songs because they are sick

#134 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:37 AM

Borat:
"My anus hang loose like a mouth of a tired dog" :20:

#135 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 11:29 PM

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous ? Actually, who are you not to be ? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. You are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within you.

It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

#136 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 02:22 AM

I love the sight of having you
down and open wide
The smell of a dead woman's flesh
just drives me fucking wild

I have to got you in my grasp now
there is no need to escape
I'll penetrate you
every virgin needs a rape

Just when you think you have
gone through all that gives you pain
I'm coming back to you
to penetrate again

I'm the Reaper

~Quorthon (Bathory)

Black Metal ftw :21:

#137 TheHobo

TheHobo

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 08:11 PM

If you take life too seriously you wont get out alive- Van Wilder
The fool's heart is his mouth, but the wise mans mouth is his heart- Me

#138 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:16 AM

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

-From "He wishes for the Cloths of Heaven" by W.B. Yeats.

#139 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:23 AM

God is waiting, always hating
Endlessly
Loss of life means nothing now
That everything is free
Never in your wildest dreams could you anticipate this loss
Impotent Redeemer hanging helpless on the cross!

~Entombed

H�r ni sanningen?
Den l�ter som er dom
Tro aldrig
Att ni �r n�got v�rda
L�t hoppets vingar f�rg�s i flammor

~Thyrfing

English:
[Can you hear the truth?
It seems to be your Judgement
Never believe
That you're worth a shit
Let the wings of hope perish in the flames]

#140 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:36 PM

In America, first you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users