#1 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 10:28 PM

http://goldeneye.detstar.com/

this site is very interesting
it talks about the beta game and many changes that were done to the game at the end
EX. The island in Dam. The island was suppose to house bungee jump equipment and a "pitton gun"(it was supposed to be use in facility.) To get there one must get the key from the guard in the bulding with the trap door(it can not be opned) Then turn go the the dock turn on the boat and drive to the island dodging bullets from the turret tower

#2 Ziros

Ziros

@dm!nz0r

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 08:07 AM

there were guards you could shoot over there, i did all the time w/ the sniper rifle

#3 Dwkillzone

Dwkillzone

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 11:07 AM

I never knew about that. I'll have to check it out sometime when i'm out of class. We brought the N64 up to school and happen to have Goldeneye as one of the games. How could you not have Goldeneye?LOL. lata :tup:

#4 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 02:38 PM

goldeneye was ahead of its time. used2 have old goldeneye tourneys backin the day...goodtimes

#5 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 03:14 PM

goldedeye was the sh*t back in the day, me and my friend's used to all het high and play fourplayer mode on the big screen. its funny that 4ppl at a time was the sh*t!

#6 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 04:59 PM

i loved goldeneye when i was younger, i still think it's freakin' great!

#7 anadate

anadate

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 05:01 PM

agreed goldeneye was the sh*t back then... took me and my neighbor forever but we finally got every cheat available on it thanks to the internet.. the facility was giving us complexes.. it was by far the hardest i think you had to beet it on 007 in like 2:40 secs or something insane like that can't remember.. what sucks is when games set up for long periods of time and are dragged and kicked and slide across carpet they will loose any saved information on them ..

#8 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 05:10 PM

well i decided to play it again
with some cheats to see the wholegame
many of the items they deleted because it would take too long to program are so cool
the motorcycle would have been cool for runway
driving and taking ur gun and shooting enemies
also in dam the boat and dodging the turret gun on the island would have made the level umbelieveable
i think they should reamke the game with new graphics and the same missions and add the content they took out
multiplayer map citadel
boat + island in dam level
motorcycle in runway
meeting up with 006 in one of the labs(original plan for rare but it was hard to make 006 make it there ex like getting stuck)
the multiplayer maps that they got rid of statue and archives i think
and making the game possible to go online and play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users