Who thinks the server will be back on tomorrow ? :19:

#2 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:09 PM

i thought every member got the email. anyways...no, in fact there are no more servers. because of the extended amount of WOW players, shadow has decided to shut down the counterstrike source servers to help pay for his new WOW website and server. sorry to all you guys. there are more servers out there go play. im seriously not joking so yeah. this sucks. i dont even play WOW. but man this is a real bummer.

ok im guessing shadow would ban me if i just left it like this so im gona go ahead and say yeah theyll be back up once shadow updates them. its no biggy. go play somewhere else, theyll be up probably in the morning, this happens every time theres a steam update. dont need 4 threads asking wtf i cant get in to server 1. OMG!!>!?!?! i cant get in to server 2 either. hollly hell its a conspiracy. MOOOOOM! MOM GET IN HERE. moooooom, mom, the servers are down....uh yeah.

Edited by NC Derek, 20 December 2005 - 11:14 PM.

#3 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:25 PM

i thought every member got the email. anyways...no, in fact there are no more servers. because of the extended amount of WOW players, shadow has decided to shut down the counterstrike source servers to help pay for his new WOW website and server. sorry to all you guys. there are more servers out there go play. im seriously not joking so yeah. this sucks. i dont even play WOW. but man this is a real bummer.

ok im guessing shadow would ban me if i just left it like this so im gona go ahead and say yeah theyll be back up once shadow updates them. its no biggy. go play somewhere else, theyll be up probably in the morning, this happens every time theres a steam update. dont need 4 threads asking wtf i cant get in to server 1. OMG!!>!?!?! i cant get in to server 2 either. hollly hell its a conspiracy. MOOOOOM! MOM GET IN HERE. moooooom, mom, the servers are down....uh yeah.

you sick son of a b*tch! :20: dude i was flaming mad at that first part.. just when i was getting source back.. as we speak.. (yes .. the truth is.. i haven't been in cause well.. steam was deleted.. months ago.. im not sure how much better i could've broken it to you guys... :33: anyways ill be back before friday... :weee: ... i'm just as sad as you guys are at this news... wtf am i rambling on about?)

lmao at the "moooom get in here!" part :20: and agreed at the 4 thread thingy... whew!

#4 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:27 PM

yes i have faith in shadow

f you derek you scared me

#5 Scrummy Grundle

Scrummy Grundle

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:51 PM

Yeah Derek, that was not funny.

I had my deagle in my mouth for a sec there... ass. :malace:

#6 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:45 AM

you sick son of a b*tch! :20: dude i was flaming mad at that first part.. just when i was getting source back.. as we speak.. (yes .. the truth is.. i haven't been in cause well.. steam was deleted.. months ago.. im not sure how much better i could've broken it to you guys... :33: anyways ill be back before friday... :weee: ... i'm just as sad as you guys are at this news... wtf am i rambling on about?)

lmao at the "moooom get in here!" part :20: and agreed at the 4 thread thingy... whew!

Note, he said his own WoW server. It's a dead give away that he was pulling your legs. You can't run your own WoW server. That's why you can sell that virtual crap on ebay, like all the Chinese gold farmers do.

#7 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:28 AM

i would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for that moungy mutt and those medeling kids...

#8 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 08:12 AM

That sick derick said was scary as HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!!

#9 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 10:45 AM

good one, derek.

as for the servers.... people have been asking the same sh*t over and over again... read, before you post something.

closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users