Photo

This topic is pure awesome. Not appreciating it will make you sad.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Insulin Fox

Insulin Fox

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 02:48 AM

Hello boys and girls. You may notice my moniker if you've played on the BoSS CS:S Office 24/7 server before. I always promised the boys and girls of the server (my adoring fans) that I would join up some day, and lookie here! That day has come. Please. Please. It's alright. You merely reading this post is gratitude enough. Don't e-mail me asking if I can send you some of those delicious cookies I always bake. Sorry, but they're for me only. That's the price for being awesome.

There are so many great people on the BoSS server that I can honestly say without a doubt that you guys are half of what makes CS:S so much fun. There are too many names to list here (and I don't want to exclude anyone), but I find that at least 99% of all BoSS members are just great people. Not SoB though. Because he never talks to me. I always compliment him on his shots, and he is a really fine player, but he never acknowledges my existance! Well, that's alright mister! Two can play that game! As long as one of those two people isn't me, 'cause guess what! I just acknowledged your existance!

Sucker.

Anyways, if these forums are even half as much fun as the server is, you can bet I'll be swinging around here often. Just wanted to say hello and let you know that the Insulin Fox is in the house (I bet all the diabetics will be happy).

Oh, and if you don't know who I am, just type "top10" into the chatbox whilst in the server. That should clue you in to the beat and the barley.

/egotrip

#2 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 02:53 AM

Welcome, man.
Im too drunk and not in a very good mood to write up the rules, cuz ill be an ass. im trying to restrain myself from doing that... esp since my post is the 1st responce to you.

Enjoy, man.

#3 nachos18

nachos18

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 03:06 AM

lookie here....if it isnt INSULIN-A FOX

u just couldnt resist the fact that i joined the forums huh

hehe, anyways, welcome my friend, i look forward to kicking ur ass in CS

#4 Insulin Fox

Insulin Fox

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 03:14 AM

Welcome, man.
Im too drunk and not in a very good mood to write up the rules, cuz ill be an ass. im trying to restrain myself from doing that... esp since my post is the 1st responce to you.
Enjoy, man.

Holy smokes Aziz! You have 1,800 posts? You've must have been here a long time man.

And you're... drunk? That seems to be way out of character for you man. The name. The avatar. I'd expect you to say something along the lines of, "I just smoked a bowl so thick that I'm too happy to hammer your poor ass into the seat." But no, it was all, "I'm a mean drunk, and I don't feel like posting the rules, because you've obviously done something wrong! I'll let you know that in a subtle way, while at the same time letting you know that I can do anything I want to you on the forum board! I've got rules man! I've got rules! I got a list of 'em as long as my wang, and to top it off, I've covered one of them with chocolate sauce. And I'm not going to tell you which one it is, till you taste it!"

Aziz. You're going to come to realize something about me. I'm a moron. I do stupid things. Really stupid things. Taking the required energy to reprimand me is a lot more effort than effectively ignoring me. You'll realize that after no one pays any attention to me, I'll get off my soap-box, and only pop in at the most opportune times to console people in their moments of darkness. But that's because I'm a soul-feeder Aziz. I secretly eat their despair and crap out bricks of solid gold. I'm always out there... in the shadows... like Aziz... waiting to strike!

I've been browsing the forums a bit, and I have to say, I love the smiley selection here. I don't use a ton of smiley's myself, but I must say, I love the color and the theme. It all works very well together. I really like the layout of this forum. Great job. Also, I've seen Billy Pumpers avatar. That is nothing but pure awesome, and readily deserves mention in this thread. :)

lookie here....if it isnt INSULIN-A FOX

u just couldnt resist the fact that i joined the forums huh

hehe, anyways, welcome my friend, i look forward to kicking ur ass in CS

Hey Nachos!

You discovered my secret plan did you? Quietly join the forums... gain power... ban Nachos. It was all going so well till you unfoiled the wrapper to my plan like a fat-man diving into a Mars bar. I congratulate you on this victory Nacho-man, but I assure you, it will not last.

And kicking my ass in CS? Pray tell which universe this activity takes place in, for I assure you my good sir, it certainly isn't mine. As I remember it from the games, my score would be 2:1, and Nachos would be all like, "Please sir, can I have some more?" And I'd be all like, "Step up to the plate Nachos, and take it like a man." And then it would be BAM! BAM! BAM! I unload my clip into his face, and he would be all like, "Man, this dude hacks," but no one would be paying attention to him because of how cool I was being.

Edited by Insulin Fox, 08 January 2006 - 03:15 AM.

#5 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 03:30 AM

Well, welcome Insulin. I can appreciate the fact that yer well spoken and have the common sense to spell your massive paragraphs correctly. There is a shortage of that around here sometimes, but nobody seems to mind.
Well, anyways......I'm not reading your short stories in this thread because nobody posts that much. and I'm sure everyone else is just as lazy.

#6 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 03:35 AM

Welcome, bout time you joined up man. :P

#7 Insulin Fox

Insulin Fox

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 03:52 AM

Hey guys! :1:

Pizzack I've seen around the server a few times. Always good games with him. Gaara was THE FIRST BoSS guy I got on good terms with. It was me and him playing at the server and we'd team up and do stuff. Gaara was (and is) awesome at the pump. If he would only take the game a tad bit more seriously sometimes (I know, oxymoron right?), rather than jumping up and down in front of my face so that we both get killed. I hate it when he gets the better of me and start to curse and cry to him over the mic. In fact, that makes me look worse than Gaara. Be strong Insulin. Be brave. Don't let that scary man ruin your day in CS! Which brings me to my next question...

Is Gaara hairy? With a name like that, you think he'd have a chest like a persian rug. All manly and stuff. Eating jerky, cutting down trees, beating up politicians with his wang... the Gaara, he just has to be loaded, right?

And Frago... my dearest, dearest Frago. We have such grand times when we're on the server together. You headshot me from around the corner, I scream epithets and curses in your direction, you go onto the admin chatbox to warn me that that kind of behavior won't be tolerated on the server, I respond in kind telling you that your homosexuality won't be tolerated on the server and that you're rifle fires prematurely. We all giggle and laugh, you ban me for fifteen minutes. During which time I download and masturbate to pictures of people I know. Ahh... memories.

Seriously though Frago, you should come on the server more often. Maybe you do. I'm not on there 24/7 or anything, but it seems I don't catch ya that often, and that's a shame, 'cause I have a killer time playing with ya. :20:

#8 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:42 AM

Welcome and have fun

#9 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 08:07 AM

holy crap insulin you typed more in your first two post's than i have in my 70. anyways you know rules so ...
[size=5]welcome

#10 anadate

anadate

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 08:55 AM

welcome ive seen you in the servers and look forward to seeing you in the servers in the future follow rules and check out vent.

#11 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 09:01 AM

yeah welcome.. i remeber you from when i just joined last summer.. but man you type alot and its all so wierd! :16:

#12 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 09:31 AM

Hmmmm....this guys a real jackass. Oh wait I forgot, I am a jackass myself. Nice into, I guess..... Anyways welcome and have fun. Follow the rules and I think you'll fit in here just fine. :tup: BTW Gaara sucks at the pump. And everything else for that matter. (except for the knife)

#13 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 10:31 AM

welcome insuline. see you in the game.

#14 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 10:49 AM

You discovered my secret plan did you? Quietly join the forums...

uhhhh yea :20:

anyways welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay! :tup:

#15 c_raid

c_raid

hater proof

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 10:58 AM

sup dude

#16 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 10:59 AM

Welcome Insulin. Glad you joined. Ive had fun playing with you on CSS. Im sure you typed something funny because your normally sarcastic as all hell but im too lazy to read all of it. Im sure it was funny though.

C ya around. :tup: :tup: :tup:

#17 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 11:04 AM

...I'm sorry Cleric... but were you just expressing emotions?! :O ... i'll kill you know! :muaha:

#18 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 11:13 AM

...I'm sorry Cleric... but were you just expressing emotions?! :O ... i'll kill you know! :muaha:

Feeling sorry is an emotion too. It means you emphatize with me, So now I'll have to kill you, and im not sorry Bojo. :grin:

Insulin i actually decided to read the rest of you sh*t. :tup:

#19 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 11:22 AM

Well, welcome Insulin. I can appreciate the fact that yer well spoken and have the common sense to spell your massive paragraphs correctly. There is a shortage of that around here sometimes, but nobody seems to mind.
Well, anyways......I'm not reading your short stories in this thread because nobody posts that much. and I'm sure everyone else is just as lazy.

ya, to much to read first thing in the morning, also i dont tking i like ppl that are more cockey then me.(except massacre)
sooo.............have fun while it lasts.

#20 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 11:33 AM

hey man, its about time you joined up. have fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users