Photo

This topic is pure awesome. Not appreciating it will make you sad.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 12:30 PM

you guys are all a bunch of vaginas. these are forums you are suppoesed to read them. you were given rules when you registered. remember those rules about posting? well i guess not. youre supposed to read topics and reply to them on topic not about how you didnt read it. no one carese if you didnt read it.

fox took the time to say hi and then welcome everyone one by one who replied. you guys need to show some more curtosy. anyways, welcome fox, yes, it is about time you joined. however, you presence may not be as godly as you think, if you look beside your name, you our 1473 member! so look at it either way.

anyways, enjoy the severs, forums, and welcome to the community. :tup:

#22 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:16 PM

Dont listen to Mafia. Go back to the whole you came out of and stab yourself in the back, you dirty nigga :20:

Man, you see what it says under my avatar? Now take a look at what it says under Pizzack's avatar. This is what we have been mainly in charge of. People cant spell for sh*t (im not talking about the real BoSS-Members, so chill. Other people. I love it how people come on the forums to b*tch about being banned or slain with grammar so bad i want to hang myself.)

I dont smoke as much anymore, dude. I used to. Last night i drank.. drank.. and drank. I think i had a hit of some herbs, but that doesnt count. Im not a mean drunk, im actually a pretty funny drunk; however, some people were pissing me off last night. Got into a fight last night. Im a pretty peaceful guy, but listen to this sh*t - some drunk, dumbass of a kid hit my friend's girlfriend in the face, and, then, my friend, knocking his tooth out. How f*cked up is that? So 10-12 of my boys went over his house for a visit. sh*t got real. It was the quickest fight of my life - around 5 seconds. The dude was f*cked up. All of his boys sh*t their pants and just pointed at that retard that hit my boy.
Then, the chick i came to the party got f*cked up, and just started flirting with every single guy there. So i was like ok, whatever. i cant tell her anything. But then she comes back to me. So i was like f*ck that. I aint chilling with wh*res. Lol, this morning she calls me up(i didnt feel like picking up, so i didnt) and leaves a message: Why are you mad at me? what happened last night? jesus, what a dumb b*tch.

Oops, i kind of gotten carried away here, lol.
Anyway, the rules:
1)Stay active on the forums
2)Show Respect towards all (not only BoSS Members)
3)Always listen to Admins
4)Show maturity
5)Last, but not least, die. :20: i mean, have fun.

:tup:

#23 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:27 PM

:16: what kind of a jerkass punches a girl?!

and dude, i thought you typed
"Then, i came to the party got f*cked up, and just started flirting with every single guy there"
:20: :20: i read it right now :9:

#24 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:28 PM

Only a pussy punches a girl. Thats why his head went through a desk, a wall, and ended up in the closet.

#25 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:42 PM

hahaha niiiice :20:

#26 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:48 PM

that was a good intro, yeah he is cocky but i'll take him down a peg or too lol. anyway i read it all cause i posted a long f*cking post the other day and you guys took the time to read it. anyway

welcome !@#$%^&

#27 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:48 PM

he didnt know who he was messing with. he messed with him and his gf, who is greek; therefore, he was messing with all of the greeks, hispanics, and motherf*cking russians.

#28 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:59 PM

Are you sure he's still alive?! lol
are you on from a jail cell man?!

#29 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 03:26 PM

Are you sure he's still alive?! lol
are you on from a jail cell man?!

he is alive. blood was gushing out of his head though. What do you expect? We f*cking destroyed his place. He got what he deserved. You dont mess with my boys, and ESPECIALLY with my boys girls or any girls.
The hilarious part:
We came from the back of the house and climbed up on the balcony. So i get up, see a dude, and get ready to kick the sh*t out that dude: he yells at me - No, no!! Its my bday. Im a teacher. I have a career. The dude you are looking for is inside. Just leave me alone.
I laughed him in the face. He prolly sh*t his pants. :9:

#30 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 03:50 PM

hahah ... maybe you should hide man, stay with some family, lay low for a while :D

jj man.. jk

and man, have i ever wanted to unleash my fury on another f*ckers face, so bad ahh i can only imagine how good that felt to go white knuckle and end up with a bloddy knuckle... ahh would i love to set this one jerkass straight WHEW!.. you are my idol :20:

i guess i have made a goalie cry in soccer once... that was pretty sweet :20:

wow im voilent :O

oh and p.s. .. az your on google :O:O:O

Edited by Sgt. Bojo, 08 January 2006 - 03:51 PM.

#31 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 03:55 PM

you fukers are typing way to much in your posts

i am far to lazy to read the first couple of sentences much less the whole f*cking thing

anyway welcome man

#32 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 05:33 PM

OHHHHHH INSULIN YOUR GIVING ME A HEAD ACHE!!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP WRITING THAT MUCH.... k man ive seen you long long long time ago playing on boss prolly since i joined im happy that youve finally joined... and also stay active man dont piss off admins, respect the rules... and yeah have fun

#33 Insulin Fox

Insulin Fox

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 05:51 PM

[quote name='ashbash' date='Jan 8 2006, 07:42 AM' post='35461']
Welcome and have fun
[/quote]

Considering that we've never got along before, this is a pretty big step for you Ash my man. It's also a pretty big step in our relationship. I don't know if I'm ready. I'm just so used to you saying, "wtf, stfu!!!" to me, followed by a muting. I never expected this sort of reaction. If that e-mail I sent you arrives, just delete it outright. It may, or may not contain a worm.

(It does.)

[quote name='vet.mad hatter' date='Jan 8 2006, 08:07 AM' post='35462']
holy crap insulin you typed more in your first two post's than i have in my 70. anyways you know rules so ...
[size=5]welcome
[/quote]

Mad_Hatter! MY MAN! I've never seen anyone influence more people on the BoSS server than yourself. How many Hatters are running around now? I even thought of changing my name to "Sad_Hatter" just to join your little group. Oh... but is that what it is? Or are you secretly trying to undermine the BoSS network? A clan within a clan? More and more Hatters start popping up, Darkshadow calls a secret meeting to find out just what the hell's going on, and next time he tries to log in to the forums... he can't. No longer will it be BoSS gamers! But Mad_Hatter Society! Who will rule the CS world for a thousand year Reich!

I look forward to serving you my Lord.

[quote name='anadate' date='Jan 8 2006, 08:55 AM' post='35464']
welcome ive seen you in the servers and look forward to seeing you in the servers in the future follow rules and check out vent.
[/quote]

I'll follow the rules! I'll follow the rules! Why does everybody keep telling me to follow the rules! It makes me think I'm breaking them man! You hear me MAN! You've got a problem MAN!!! HUH?! YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!!! I'LL CUT YOU MAN!!! I'LL CUT YOU LIKE PIE!!! AND I'LL FEED YOU TO MY HUNGRY COUSINS WHO ARE ALWAYS GOING POOR BECAUSE I STEAL FROM THEM!!!!! YOU'RE GOING DOWN ANADATE!!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING DOOOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Howdy.

[quote name='Novahawk' date='Jan 8 2006, 09:01 AM' post='35467']
yeah welcome.. i remeber you from when i just joined last summer.. but man you type alot and its all so wierd! :16:
[/quote]

Novahawk, bro! I don't type that much. I can generally type 90 words a minute, so it's no big deal. I can talk to 5-7 people on MSN at once, keeping abreast in all the conversations. I can type several forum board posts at once. It's not as big as my adoring fans make it out to be, but if you like to fan me with those leaves I brought in from Melco-mart, then you're more than welcome.

And I'm not weird - I'm special. My mom said so, so therefore it is true. :mellow:

[quote name='ShLoNkY' date='Jan 8 2006, 09:31 AM' post='35469']
Hmmmm....this guys a real jackass. Oh wait I forgot, I am a jackass myself. Nice into, I guess..... Anyways welcome and have fun. Follow the rules and I think you'll fit in here just fine. BTW Gaara sucks at the pump. And everything else for that matter. (except for the knife)
[/quote]

Gaara's only good at knifing his own teammates. Sorry Gaara. I'll never forgive for getting me killed that one time on top of the Dumpster. And it wasn't even that. It was how you laughed at me afterwards. It made me feel hollow. The feeling you get when you lose a friend! *sobs*

ShLoNkY's the kind of guy who stays undercover in the games, but is secretly the one banning everyone on the opposing team. If you're not with ShLoNkY - you won't be playing the game for very long.

[quote name='ghozy' date='Jan 8 2006, 10:31 AM' post='35470']
welcome insuline. see you in the game.
[/quote]

Ghozy! A.K.A: Ghoz-man. Ghozers. Ghozmo. Ghonneria.

I love my Ghozster. :tup:

[quote name='Sgt. Bojo' date='Jan 8 2006, 10:49 AM' post='35471']
uhhhh yea

anyways welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay!
[/quote]

Thanks Sarge! I believe I will! You guys are all pretty cool in my books, so I appreciate the warm welcome I've received so far. Roger that?

Roger that Insulin! Bojo out!

[quote name='c_raid' date='Jan 8 2006, 10:58 AM' post='35475']
sup dude
[/quote]

Hey C-raid. Have you seen your bro as of late? C-plus? Tell him he is delicious and orange-y, just what I need when I relieve my thirst.

[quote name='Cleric' date='Jan 8 2006, 10:59 AM' post='35476']
Welcome Insulin. Glad you joined. Ive had fun playing with you on CSS. Im sure you typed something funny because your normally sarcastic as all hell but im too lazy to read all of it. Im sure it was funny though.

C ya around.
[/quote]

Cleric! I'm hurt! You tell me you're my friend, and then you pull this on me? "I'm sure it was funny?" Of course it was funny! It was Goddamn awesome is what it was! Didn't you read the thread title?

I swear!

You kids will be the end of me.

[quote name='Cleric' date='Jan 8 2006, 11:13 AM' post='35483']
Feeling sorry is an emotion too. It means you emphatize with me, So now I'll have to kill you, and im not sorry Bojo.

Insulin i actually decided to read the rest of you sh*t.
[/quote]

Oh, so it's sh*t now, is it? It's a big pile of turd, collecting flies in another corner of the internet? Unattended, unwatched, and unfiltered, is that it? I can only make it where no one's watching? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Next time I see you in a server Cleric!!! :weee:

I'm going to kick your sorry ass right through the wall.

Kidding bro. You rock. Just read before you post next time. It's in the rules. *snicker*

[quote name='wyte mafia' date='Jan 8 2006, 11:22 AM' post='35486']
ya, to much to read first thing in the morning, also i dont tking i like ppl that are more cockey then me.(except massacre)
sooo.............have fun while it lasts.
[/quote]

You don't like people more cocky than you Mafia? Damnit bro. I better hide my 8 inch snake, 'cause he's probably to scare off your garden worm in a pretty big hurry.

Just kidding. You rock in CS, so I know that everything you say to me will be clouded by that fact.

Mafia: "Insulin Fox is a turd."

Insulin Fox: "Oh, that Mafia! He's always like that after his third beer."

Mafia: "Shut your hole b*tch! Lest I shut it for you! Better yet, I'll pack it into your sister!"

Insulin Fox: "You go girl!"

Mafia: "That's it! I'm going to kill him! I'm going to kill him!" *lunges at me*

-- Billy Pumper blocks the path --

Billy: "This party is over! Get him out of here!"

Insulin: "Will you call me Mafia? I've got freezies at home if you want anything!"

Mafia: "He's dead! You hear me?! DEAD!"

[quote name='*3RD sfg* killswitch' date='Jan 8 2006, 11:33 AM' post='35489']
hey man, its about time you joined up. have fun.
[/quote]

Hey Killswitch! Thanks for the warm welcome my man. Yeah, I know, I was always like, "I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it," and now I've done it. You bet your cornbread I'll have fun. 'Cause that's what BoSS Gamers is all about! :20:

[quote name='NC Derek' date='Jan 8 2006, 12:30 PM' post='35494']
you guys are all a bunch of vaginas. these are forums you are suppoesed to read them. you were given rules when you registered. remember those rules about posting? well i guess not. youre supposed to read topics and reply to them on topic not about how you didnt read it. no one carese if you didnt read it.

fox took the time to say hi and then welcome everyone one by one who replied. you guys need to show some more curtosy. anyways, welcome fox, yes, it is about time you joined. however, you presence may not be as godly as you think, if you look beside your name, you our 1473 member! so look at it either way.

anyways, enjoy the severs, forums, and welcome to the community.
[/quote]

I swear, the first time me and you talked to one another, we got off on the worst foot possible. But then somehow, next time I came onto the server, you seemed to have forgotten all about it, and from there on in we just seem to build a great friendship. Honestly, it's always a great game when you're there Derek. Always riffing in on the jokes and having a great time. It just isn't the same without you.

Thank you too for the especially warm welcome. And my presence is as Godly as I want it to be. It's all in the mantra. For evenings on end I sit and concentrate, "Become as cool as NC Derek! Become as cool as NC Derek!" It never works. Probably because I used to keep saying, "Become as cool as NYC Derek! Become as cool as NYC Derek!" 'Cause I thought you were from New York and... yeah.

Thanks for the welcome! :20:

[quote name='Billy Pumper' date='Jan 8 2006, 01:48 PM' post='35529']
that was a good intro, yeah he is cocky but i'll take him down a peg or too lol. anyway i read it all cause i posted a long f*cking post the other day and you guys took the time to read it. anyway
welcome !@#$%^&
[/quote]

Hey Billy my man. Hope those work troubles have sorted themselves out. I need you to be a lean, mean, posting machine on BoSS when I'm there. I can't have you all silent and sh*t. Sh*t !@#$%^&, that's not how we roll! When we gets means on the greens, you best believe that the professor be bringing the grade! I don't want you backing out on me pump man! I need you to be one mean ass nigga to all my fellow comrades! I need you to spike their punch so that they're forced to use their feet! I need you in that garage nigga! I need you in that garage!

[quote name='Aziz' date='Jan 8 2006, 01:48 PM' post='35530']
he didnt know who he was messing with. he messed with him and his gf, who is greek; therefore, he was messing with all of the greeks, hispanics, and motherf*cking russians.
[/quote]

That sounds like an awesome evening. Kicked the sh*t out of some poor dumbass kid that couldn't tell punching a lady in the face was the wrong thing to do. I would've made sure that his nuts were bleeding from inside out. Maybe put an iron pipe up that poor clowns a*s. But then your girl starts hitting on everyone there, returns home with you, and then asks what happened the night before? Man. My heart goes out to Aziz. And I'm not just saying that. I feel for ya man. Those are some sh*tty circumstances all the way around. But you handled yourself with character and poise, and I'm proud of ya man. You did the right thing. You almost always do.

Much love for the Aziz.

And thank you all for responding. I appreciate you all taking the time to say hello. It means a lot to me. BoSS forever.

#34 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 05:57 PM

man this thread screams

CLOSE ME

#35 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 05:58 PM

WTF H4X!

#36 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 01:29 AM

holy f*ck you bastards talk alot now.. and you still play CS:S.. that game got old after 4 months.. WoW is the way to go

btw i read none of these posts

#37 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 05:04 AM

holy f*ck you bastards talk alot now.. and you still play CS:S.. that game got old after 4 months.. WoW is the way to go
btw i read none of these posts

lol, kass. i would love to play WoW. I just dont have the money, nor the time to play it.

Thanks for the kind words, Fox.
See ya.

#38 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 07:39 AM

Good god.. that took forever to read.. Welcome Insulin, it did take you long enough to join up.

And remember the proverb

"Its better to say little, and have people think your simple, than to talk a lot, and have people know it." :9:

#39 bv_xracer

bv_xracer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 12:31 PM

Nice intro, and Welcome!

(Do you really have to type so much? My lips get tired you know.)

oh yea, read the rules!

#40 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 12:45 PM

:tup: sup fox.....me and you go way back.... :33: have fun and enjoy the servers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users