21 replies to this topic

#1 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:26 PM

So seeing as a lot of ppl in BoSS are into photoshop or drawing I thought it would be cool to start a thread where we could post are stuff instead of making a new thread everytime we want to post sigs and pics.

General Rules:

1. Post your sig, artwork, flash animations, or whatever
2. Replies are okay (I dont think ppl will mind)
3. Keep it cool! :tup:

Ill post my next drawing soon!

#2 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:31 PM

Just look at my art thread to see most of my better works. But i'll start posting some of my newer stuff here once in a while.

#3 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 01:55 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
these are all my sigs and things. i have about 50 wallpapers ive made recently with hot girls or game characters. but i dont want to post them, people might steal them lol.

#4 The_Albino

The_Albino

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 07:25 AM

A quick Photoshop...I don't like it too much though:

Attached Files

#5 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 07:30 PM

*Deep Sigh* Well, if I knew you ment wallpapers too. (I apologize in advance. But hey, this is the spam section.)

(Get ready for a small flood.)

Note, these are all sized down versions. I don't feel like waiting to upload all full sized images to the internet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Honestly I had like 30 more other assortment of wallpapers, but they were sadly lost in the dumbass-sister-getting-my-computer-a-bunch-of-viruses-and-forcing-me-to-reformate-and-never-allowed-on-my-computer-incident of 2003.

Edited by Ezekiel, 31 January 2006 - 07:34 PM.

#6 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 07:36 PM

thats some pretty neat stuff to just like stare at. yeah all mine have pics of josie maran or jessica alba with like a sky or sunset or beach backround that i just quickly did some effects to. also have a lot of collages i made of me and friends.

#7 The_Albino

The_Albino

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 12:56 AM

I was thinking about using these...whatchu think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 10:26 AM

Bah my sig was too big and i dunno how to downsize to the perfect size... Can someone please downsize this sig for me? Plz and thank you, would be much appreciated! :tup:

Plz make it smaller where ucan still see detail... Maybe shortened and stretched? I dunno... whatever works best. Thanks!

Posted Image

#9 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:21 AM

I'll do it, only if you leave that "Your signiture is too big noob." in your sig space. That's priceless. :20:

Edit: Alright, I resized it for ya, but I thought that it looked really bland, it was all too shaded over, so I just bumped up the contrast a bit.

Posted Image

But if you just want it normal I have that version too without the contrast bumped up.

Posted Image

Edited by Ezekiel, 12 February 2006 - 11:30 AM.

#10 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:42 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by *3RD sfg* killswitch, 13 February 2006 - 03:05 PM.

#11 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 05:39 PM

Ezekiel w000t, thank you... Is it possible to make my name in red? I dunno but the green is bland and unnoticeable kinda :dork:

#12 The_Albino

The_Albino

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 12:16 AM

One of my photoshop jobs...cut off the head of a friend of mine:

Posted Image

#13 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 03:04 PM

sorry this post pissed off some people so i withdrew it

Edited by *3RD sfg* killswitch, 14 February 2006 - 11:51 AM.

#14 The_Albino

The_Albino

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 05:11 PM

Mmmm, I love how you guys sh*t in other people's opinions.

#15 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 06:38 PM

you can like him all you want i dont thanks for sh*ttin on my opinion.

#16 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 12:41 AM

Personally I like mansons music. I just don't really care for where he went with the whole shock rock sh*t. I mean it was old when he did it. To me anyways. Alice cooper and gg allin were doing it way before him. But I pretty much agree with every word in his music.

Lets not start calling each others personal tastes in music gay. Thats just childish and retarded. Killswitch if you wanted you could list all of your favorite musicians and i could tell you that they are gay and why they are gay, but that would be stupid. So both of you chill.

Edited by kidcapri, 14 February 2006 - 12:47 AM.

#17 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:59 AM

Alrighty i got an updated sig... Ezekiel what do u think? Too red? Lighten up like my older one? or is this fine? Oh, and you know i sux0r at resizing so you can touch up whatever, and resize it the same size as sig, please! :tup:

edit: The contrast on the lightning sux like my old one, and... well basically... Ezekiel can you make this sig exactly like you did with the current sig i have? Everything exactly the same, the black part in lightning, the grey... I think the higher contrast in red looks tight, though... what ya think? BTW it needs resizing exactly same as other one please :] Oh, and it'd be greatly appreciated if you could post them both in original size redone and resized. Planning on using the original size re-done in-game and the re-size in my sig. Please and thank you sooo much! :tup:

Posted Image

Edited by NC Joe, 14 February 2006 - 09:10 AM.

#18 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 11:50 AM

Personally I like mansons music. I just don't really care for where he went with the whole shock rock sh*t. I mean it was old when he did it. To me anyways. Alice cooper and gg allin were doing it way before him. But I pretty much agree with every word in his music.

Lets not start calling each others personal tastes in music gay. Thats just childish and retarded. Killswitch if you wanted you could list all of your favorite musicians and i could tell you that they are gay and why they are gay, but that would be stupid. So both of you chill.

alright i dont care what anyone like in music and i am sure there are people that dont like my choice either who cares... i made the sig the other night when we all on vent were saying how much we did not like mansons music that is all nothing against albino or his taste in music i really didnt mean it that way. sorry if i offended anyone.

#19 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:02 PM

Alrighty i got an updated sig... Ezekiel what do u think? Too red? Lighten up like my older one? or is this fine? Oh, and you know i sux0r at resizing so you can touch up whatever, and resize it the same size as sig, please! :tup:

edit: The contrast on the lightning sux like my old one, and... well basically... Ezekiel can you make this sig exactly like you did with the current sig i have? Everything exactly the same, the black part in lightning, the grey... I think the higher contrast in red looks tight, though... what ya think? BTW it needs resizing exactly same as other one please :] Oh, and it'd be greatly appreciated if you could post them both in original size redone and resized. Planning on using the original size re-done in-game and the re-size in my sig. Please and thank you sooo much! :tup:

Breaking my balls here Joe, breaking my balls. . . :9:

Oh, and nice choice for the lightning. First picture that shows up when you google images of "lightning." :dork:

To your adjustments...
Posted Image

My adjustments...
Posted Image

Left space on that one, because I don't have a font like the one you used, and I don't really feel like recreating the coloring on the font ither. :1:

Edited by Ezekiel, 14 February 2006 - 03:04 PM.

#20 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:24 PM

Oh snap, i love it. I can't decide which one to use! And i don't care bout the font, u can put whatever font if u want on it :tup:

Verrry good job, they both pwn, i love the 2nd too wooow

edit:I think i may choose 2nd one, but if you want.. you can, put my name in there under a different font that actually shows and looks tight... :P

:1: i wub u ezekiel u r0x0r

Edited by NC Joe, 14 February 2006 - 03:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users