23 replies to this topic

#21 Alpine

Alpine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 10:09 AM

Thats sucks man hope everything goes well. Try looking up reviews on that monitor maybee somebody found a quick fix.

#22 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 10:31 AM

Yeah me too.. I won't get much of a chance to play with it till either tommorrow or saturday though.. bleh..

#23 Alpine

Alpine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 10:35 AM

Got this off of newegg review

Pros: I saw this monitor in person and I decied I had to have it. Everything was wonderful until I loaded a game. Pics and movies are great. This monitor is very sturdy and the rotates easily....

Cons: Every game i tried on this moniter failed to meet my needs. There was alot of ghosting and I began to think that I had a bad unit. I exchanged the unit and the second one was even worse. I reinstalled... More �
my drivers, and tried different cables (both analog and DVI) but nothing seemed to correct the problem. I finally gave up and purchased a different model.

Other Thoughts: If you need a good monitor for text and pics, this is a good choice. However, if u plan to game at all, this is not the one for you. Consider the Sam 940bf, it seems to perform better on games.

#24 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 11:08 AM

Actually, I didn't see any ghosting or anything. Games looked great.. just a bit more washed out (that I expected, because I know LCDs aren't as good at color reproduction). I have seen that guys comments as well. I bought it from a place I know I can bring it back if I don't like it for that exact reason. :1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users