53 replies to this topic

#41 YoJiMbO

YoJiMbO

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 03:28 PM

Yojimbo is a kung fu rolla movie...and i play under BoSS|One Arm for odvious reasons

#42 Buddha

Buddha

Lurker

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:03 PM

I'm f*ucking p*ssed I have seen five new Buddhas on BoSS servers some with BoSS tags! I am the Buddha! I know I don't own the name Buddha, still working on the copyright, but has anyone ever taken your name and made you go crazy? This is a good thread it should keep going so reply.

#43 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:07 PM

Kinda off topic Buddah, but yeah. I know how you feel. Never in my life have I seen anyone with the name Ezekiel on any video game, or select forums. Yet, it's always taken. :tdown:

#44 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 09:23 AM

well, considering i race, i used to play lots of racing games online.... my number is 58 and my last name is ellis, so then came the name ellisracing58... kinda simple but i dont mind it :11:

#45 Fluke

Fluke

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 10:13 AM

guess i missed this thread when it was started,,, well my name basically is b/c i love to fish. Fluke is a type of flatfish(similar to a flounder)i got it about eight years ago when i went on a fishing trip.there were about 30 ppl on the party boat and not one person caught any fluke but me. i had caught 12. bout half way through the trip all the mates started callin me flukekiller and thats how it all started.....semi-long story but thats how it came about

#46 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:40 AM

I'm f*ucking p*ssed I have seen five new Buddhas on BoSS servers some with BoSS tags! I am the Buddha! I know I don't own the name Buddha, still working on the copyright, but has anyone ever taken your name and made you go crazy? This is a good thread it should keep going so reply.

It's not exactly a surprise someone took your name.

#47 TelegramSam

TelegramSam

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:01 PM

Mine is from a T. Rex song of the same name.

#48 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 02:23 AM

Tj Hooker was taken from Tj Hooker the TV show... my warcraft name is LODARAN... which just sounded cool.. I use it in CS often

#49 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:07 AM

btw, did billy say why exaclty his name is billy pumper?? i know his real name....why would you have your in game name sound like a real persons name?!? lol

yea it makes people just assume his name is Billy...I thought for the longest time that it was

ok since i haven't really told anyone i gues i will.

When i first started playing CSS my name was LEGZ that was my nick name in HS cause i went a little nuts in weight lifting sculping my godlike legs and i was proud of them (kinda let that go since then lol) and it has been my name on every forums i have ever joined.

it then went to Iguana or DeathbyIguana, that lasted about a week

then when i was staring at the BoSS forums on April 12th 2005 i was like hmm. and Billy Pumper was born

When i was younger me and my Buddies used to prank call 100's of random ppl a night and when they demanded to know who i was i would always say Billy Pumper. I don't know why its just what came to mind, and know when someone wants to know who i am and i don't want them to know in RL i tell them Billy Pumper.

not very exciting but that is why i am called Billy. btw my real name is Jared :weee:

#50 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:38 AM

um mine was ghost long before the internet, but later i found out there are zillions of people with nickname ghost on internet. so I changed it to ghozy which is deformed version of ghost, which is what friends of mine used to call me.

#51 Jesus loves your mom tits

Jesus loves your mom tits

Lurker

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 02:46 PM

When i first started playing i was playin a friends computer and thats the name he had so i just kept it cause i cant think of anything else besides i like it.

#52 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:10 PM

mine came from using Glacius in Killer Instinct all the the time. Ultra combos were the shiz nat :D

#53 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:52 PM

yeah other Frag0holics (fR4g4h0LiCs etc) piss me off, since I was the first. But you really can't say yours is original, Buddha :1:

#54 Defeater

Defeater

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 04:41 PM

I don't even care for my name that much, but I started using it maybe 6 or 7 years ago and just decided to keep it so everyone would know who I was. The word just means to win victory over. I may have gotten it from a Shakespeare play or from a video game, I can't remember which.

Also I thought Aziz was Persian for maybe the first four months I played here. Now I finally know where the name is from. I also thought that Billy's name was actually Billy for a while too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users