37 replies to this topic

#1 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 03:35 PM

I think that it would be a good idea if BoSS added damage, or quake sounds ... Just a thought.

#2 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 03:37 PM

i could see the damage one but the thing is the sounds would get irritating and people would have to down load them all

#3 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 03:39 PM

:9: Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Or what about Betting for the gamblers here.

#4 darth d1zzy

darth d1zzy

Daedric Lord

• Banned
  • 525 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 03:41 PM

once again stupid
no need for betting
well i can just pay myslef so that helps :)

#5 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 03:42 PM

Yeah but most people aren't admins are they?

#6 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 03:50 PM

Yeah but most people aren't admins are they?

no.. they're not. but i'm guessing there's a reason why theres no betting, i guess shadow doesnt want it/like it b/c the servers been here for a while and i mean we all know about betting.. idk really.

#7 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 03:56 PM

Personally I like that we dont have betting. It means you either have to be doing well to get cash, have a nice admin on, or be an admin.

Betting gives you a way to not have to pull for your team and still get $

Although it is fun to just randomly say "bet t all"

#8 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:00 PM

damage you can view in console. quake sounds are annoying as f*ck, go play quake if you wanna hear them. this is css.

#9 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:15 PM

Sounds = :tdown:
Damage = :wtf:
Betting = :tdown:
Admins giving money? = :no: A no no.

#10 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:36 PM

Sounds = :tdown:
Damage = :wtf:
Betting = :tdown:
Admins giving money? = :no: A no no.

Damage= just hit ~ and see the damage...
Admins giving money to the team thats being raped= :weee: A yes yes... (which i've only seen happen once.. even though on the other topic about stacked teams all the admins were like yeah we always help out and give cash to the loosing team... which no one does, even though everyone was like yes we do! admins just usually put themselves on the super winning team by moving some 1-12 guy and calling that unstacking...)

#11 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:45 PM

hey guys how do you get the | in the BoSS name so i can be a memer of the community........

hope you find the humor...

#12 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:59 PM

hey guys how do you get the | in the BoSS name so i can be a memer of the community........
hope you find the humor...

:malace: :no: :tdown: :tired: :whatever: :dork: :dork: :dork:

#13 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 05:24 PM

Admins giving money to the team thats being raped= :weee: A yes yes... (which i've only seen happen once.. even though on the other topic about stacked teams all the admins were like yeah we always help out and give cash to the loosing team... which no one does, even though everyone was like yes we do! admins just usually put themselves on the super winning team by moving some 1-12 guy and calling that unstacking...)

I don't think so. i don't put myself on winning teams. you are generalizing in broad range. i pay losing team I have done it alot. and most of the admins are good players they unbalance the game most of the time, and all players want to switch to their teams.

#14 Nagash

Nagash

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:27 PM

All those add ons are bad IMO. they are a catalyst for more A-Holes to come into the server. I've played on servers with these add ons and then some and I wish I had admin rights on those servers because I would be slaying and banning a sh*t load of people (hehe). I think it attracts the wrong element we want in BoSS.

#15 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:28 PM

I don't think so. i don't put myself on winning teams. you are generalizing in broad range. i pay losing team I have done it alot. and most of the admins are good players they unbalance the game most of the time, and all players want to switch to their teams.

ghozy is right as rain (yet not as wet as the ladies when i mount em) :tup:

#16 YoJiMbO

YoJiMbO

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 08:30 PM

awww mgoboom =/

oh ya..how bout inceased gore mods so skulls pop out for hs

Edited by YoJiMbO, 03 April 2006 - 08:31 PM.

#17 Nagash

Nagash

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 09:13 PM

How about we leave the servers as they are. They are fun to play on and have good people on them. Isn't this the reason why we all joined BoSS in the first place we loved the servers and enjoyed the people on it. If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!!

Plus anyway we can dicuss this all we want but at the end of the day its what Shadow wants his server to be you caneither like or leave!!!

How was that Shadow? tough enough hehe

Edited by Nagash, 04 April 2006 - 08:09 AM.

#18 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 12:16 AM

Ok, most of us admins never stack the teams. I do not switch people over; i go to the losing team myself. I only switch people from the losing team, so ill be able to get on it. We give ourselves money, because we pay to uphold the servers. As for giving other people money. First of all, in some sense it's unethical of regular players to ask us for money. Do you pay for the server? Do you spend time keeping the servers running smooth and bullsh*t-free? I dont think so. Second of all, we're not allowed to. If any of you dedicated members remember, Fluke got temporarily banned for giving someone money. Bottom line, Shadow doesnt like us doing that. Besides, you get enough money. I pay myself only once in a while, and if someone doesnt have money, i buy them a gun. Kill someone and you get money. Even if your team loses, you still get a certain amount of cash.
This post is not directed towards you, Nova.
However, all the others need to stop b*tching about money.. :mellow:

#19 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:00 AM

just about the only person i pay on a regular basis is yatzee squirrel and that is because he donated to the server i watched him do it and he has never asked to be admin. so if giving him 16000 fake dollars is gonna keep him donateing real dollars so the rest of you freeloaders can play then thats what ima do. only other time i pay is if i pay all and that is only if it is really really late (3-4am) and i want ppl to stay and play

#20 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:03 AM

...Second of all, we're not allowed to. If any of you dedicated members remember, Fluke got temporarily banned for giving someone money. Bottom line, Shadow doesnt like us doing that. Besides, you get enough money. ...

I didn't know about that. I will act accordingly after now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users