74 replies to this topic

#1 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:24 PM

Heres my new toys guys, tell me what ya think, got a killer deal on them so i snatched them
heres my Kimber Custom II

Posted Image

and my Custom para Ordnance
Posted Image

this is for shlonky since he loves HK :D

Posted Image

and this all three :D

Posted Image

hope you enjoyed them, cause i sure as hell had fun firing them lol

#2 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:39 PM

HK is def my favorite.

I'd post pictures of my guns, but they're at home and I'm at school. We'll see if I remember.

#3 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:05 PM

One of my b*tches..... Posted Image]My Webpage[/url]

Preban Colt 20" HBAR accurized at Colt's custom shop w/Gen 1 ATN 3x Night Vision Scope. (I got rid of the night vision cuz this gun is a tack driver and the night vision scope was inaccurace as hell.) She now sports a 3x9 Bushnell Armour Sight. :tup: And yes my bedding is Camo......

Edited by ShLoNkY, 12 April 2006 - 09:11 PM.

#4 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:19 PM

One of my b*tches..... Posted Image]My Webpage[/url]
Preban Colt 20" HBAR accurized at Colt's custom shop w/Gen 1 ATN 3x Night Vision Scope. (I got rid of the night vision cuz this gun is a tack driver and the night vision scope was inaccurace as hell.) She now sports a 3x9 Bushnell Armour Sight. :tup: And yes my bedding is Camo......

not bad this is what i have in AR :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

not a Colt but it is a bushie :D. I saw red tipped rounds in your pic? What kind are they? I use green tipped one, bought them at a gun show they are called steel core.

anyways my bushie has an aimpoint reflex system, m3 tac light, and a recoil buffer so i can pop up out a couple without the front rising on me to much

#5 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:35 PM

Aimpoint=teh sh*t. Those are 55gr Hornady Vmax Varmint rounds. Will chop a squirrel clean in half. Too expensive to plink with, but I do a lot of Coyote/Fox hunting and they go straight as hell. With those, shell put 9/10 rounds INSIDE a quarter off a good bench @ 100 yards. :1: I'll put my AR against anyones tricked out bolt action varmint rifle at the range. Gonna get a 4x14.5 power Burris with illuminated reticle for next varmint season. I have yet to get my handgun permit cuz its a pain in the nuts in NY. My first purchase will probably be a USP Tactical (I love the dessart tan ones), or maybe a Gold plated Deagle in .44 if i can find one. Nice sh*t.

Edited by ShLoNkY, 13 April 2006 - 09:17 AM.

#6 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:44 PM

I only have a 10 gauge at a family cabin up north, and a my grandpa's springfield rifle from WWII, that I hunt with. Awesome ass rifle. Too bad I don't have access currently to take a picture of them....

#7 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 12:19 AM

I only have a 10 gauge at a family cabin up north, and a my grandpa's springfield rifle from WWII, that I hunt with. Awesome ass rifle. Too bad I don't have access currently to take a picture of them....

old school springfield rifles own dude! If you get a chance take a pic i would love to see that bad boy!

#8 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 12:45 AM

o my f*cking god i just splooged in my pants, didn't even get a chance to jerk it.

lol man i really like the para

i was looking at a custom II but it was a little over priced so i went with the glock 23 .40

I personally am parshall to the bushmaster. there is one at a local store that i really want but i am still trying to get my finances in order. Its a little hard for a college student to go out buying $1000 rifles but that is what i like to do. I am 21 and i am just starting my gun collection. i think my next gun will be a springfield XD just cause they are really cool looking and they are around $400. I want to pick one up before they start going up in price like the glock did.

my newest toy
Posted Image

with a really sweet tactical drop holster
Posted Image

so yeah here is my next pistol.
http://www.springfie...XD9101Large.jpg

i want a small 9mm just to have so im not sure if i want to go with the 4in model or the new subcompact 3inch model

also just kind of want a ported barrel, i know that it is pointless but i might as well have one

check out the xd website its decent

http://www.springfield-armory.com/

Edited by Billy Pumper, 13 April 2006 - 12:46 AM.

#9 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 12:58 AM

The new psringfield XD .45ACP is rated the best ever polymer pistol in .45 to be produced. You should definately get one of those if you are considering the XD line.

www.ajcsportshop.com this is the cheapest place for kimbers. Check it out dude you might like some of the stuff they have.

AR wise the bushmasters and colts are most excellent. But Olympic Ams are good also and you can net one off of www.gunbroker.com for 600. Just givin ya some options so you dont get gipped!

#10 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 02:05 AM

i am still learning about guns, i know alot but NO WHRE NEAR what my father knows. guns are my fathers love he has been collecting since he was 12 yrs old. he has some beautifule weapons, and there is nothing i love more than to pick his brain and shoot with him. i think i may do that this weekend i will try to take a few pictures of some really nice classics and bump this on easter or something when im home

#11 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 02:08 AM

i am still learning about guns, i know alot but NO WHRE NEAR what my father knows. guns are my fathers love he has been collecting since he was 12 yrs old. he has some beautifule weapons, and there is nothing i love more than to pick his brain and shoot with him. i think i may do that this weekend i will try to take a few pictures of some really nice classics and bump this on easter or something when im home

you do that bud and take a look at those websties i posted for you. You and your dad might get a kick out of some of the deals that guy at ajcsportshop.com has. He is considered the dollar general of guns, sells his CHEAP. And please do post pics when ya get back!

#12 Alpine

Alpine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 08:05 AM

Posted Image

Smith & Wesson 457

#13 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 08:47 AM

Glacius have you ever ordered anything off of that ajcsportshop.com site?

i will be getting a custom II in august and that site has the best price i have found by far. i am just a little worried about ordering somthing like that over the internet

#14 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:12 AM

you mother f*ckers are ready for war huh????
those are some nice pics......no more guns for me......wifey went after me with my .38 one time, long story... :evil:
anyways nice guys.... :tup:

#15 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:04 AM

wow cobra gotta hear that story some time

#16 Alpine

Alpine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:48 AM

wow cobra gotta hear that story some time

ditto

#17 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 11:25 AM

I like HK, they are reliable.

#18 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 11:31 AM

Glacius have you ever ordered anything off of that ajcsportshop.com site?

i will be getting a custom II in august and that site has the best price i have found by far. i am just a little worried about ordering somthing like that over the internet

yatzee yea i have ordered through them before. They are great people to deal with. They are up front no hidden fees nothing, and they try their best to help you. PLUS if you decide to get a regular custom II or any other kimber for that fact, if you wanna buy accessories (extra mags, night sights, adjustable sights, etc.) they knock off usually about 10 to 15 percent depending on the item. I strongly reccomend them cause they are literrally the dollar general of guns :D Hope this helps and if ya need any other info PM me :D

#19 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 11:46 AM

I like HK, they are reliable.

do you carry anything ghozy? cause if you do post up, and that goes for everyone else. Lets see what toys people have stashed away!

#20 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 12:59 PM

nope. I just got my greencard man. I'm not sure I'm allowed buy guns. hehehe. but in my military service (its mandatory in Turkey) I got to carry a G3-A2 rifle for 1 year. its a really heavy rifle, but really reliable. I had chance to use M-16 in army too, and I felt like I'm holding a bamboo stick after my G3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users