74 replies to this topic

#61 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 06:46 PM

I do carry guns but i collect a lot of knives mostly :) this is my newest add to the collection.... just got it today... i will go and post the rest of mine later :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#62 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:54 AM

very nice collection billy im lookin foward to the rest of the collection whenever a chance arrives to see them. I definately dig the mac very nice gun. But as some people know im a shotty guy, so i love the mossberg you have :D

#63 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 01:22 PM

My SKS is @ my parent's.... but this is almost identicle to mine:

Posted Image

Edited by monster, 17 April 2006 - 01:22 PM.

#64 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:40 PM

My SKS is @ my parent's.... but this is almost identicle to mine:
Posted Image

very nice monster, i like the black syntehtic look :tup:

#65 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:41 PM

I'm a big fan of the wooden stocks myself the green one i stained by myself for fun :)

Edited by Billy Pumper, 17 April 2006 - 02:42 PM.

#66 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 03:12 PM

lol nice. I bought it with the wooden stock... complete with bayounette (spelling?). Anyways, the folding stock is lighter, smaller when folded, and just looks badass cause it's all black. But the bayounette (errr) doesn't line up properly with my folding stock.

#67 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 03:15 PM

lol nice. I bought it with the wooden stock... complete with bayounette (spelling?). Anyways, the folding stock is lighter, smaller when folded, and just looks badass cause it's all black. But the bayounette (errr) doesn't line up properly with my folding stock.

if you dont mind me asking how much did ya pay for the SKS? I paid 450 for my AK (not including the lil gadgest i added of course, mine also started with wood). Even know the AK and SKS are supposedly similar, i would still love to get one. Im just curious the price range they go for, so i dont get screwed locally lol

#68 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 03:17 PM

Here's mine.

#69 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 05:19 PM

^^OH SNAP!!! How much did that cost you? Must have been a fortune, that is a beast man... Especially with the extra top retainer, oh my god... lucky you.

The coloring is excellent

#70 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 05:40 PM

if you dont mind me asking how much did ya pay for the SKS? I paid 450 for my AK (not including the lil gadgest i added of course, mine also started with wood). Even know the AK and SKS are supposedly similar, i would still love to get one. Im just curious the price range they go for, so i dont get screwed locally lol

I bought it like 6 or 7 years ago.... it was cheap... like $200 - $250 CDN at the time. I had to get the 30 round mag in from the states... they are illegal in canada. I put the stock on afterwards...

#71 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:11 PM

SKSs are really cheap. The good Yugo ones go for about $200 us at gun shows. I got one from an auction for nothing. First time I took it out to fire it, I found out that the firing pin was rusted-stuck and was protruding from the bolt. I found this out cuz first time I charged it, it slam-fired about 10 rounds REAL quick and scared the sh*t out of me.

Mine still has the original stock which is wayyy to short for a 6'1" dude. They are made for sub 5'4 xxxxxese people. After I fixed the problem mine had, I was surprised that I could hit a clay pidgeon at 100 yards with iron sights with some consistency.

SKS= poor mans AK. I'd LOVE to get my hands on a preban AK with milled reciever. :tup:

#72 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:52 AM

SKSs are really cheap. The good Yugo ones go for about $200 us at gun shows. I got one from an auction for nothing. First time I took it out to fire it, I found out that the firing pin was rusted-stuck and was protruding from the bolt. I found this out cuz first time I charged it, it slam-fired about 10 rounds REAL quick and scared the sh*t out of me.

Mine still has the original stock which is wayyy to short for a 6'1" dude. They are made for sub 5'4 xxxxxese people. After I fixed the problem mine had, I was surprised that I could hit a clay pidgeon at 100 yards with iron sights with some consistency.

SKS= poor mans AK. I'd LOVE to get my hands on a preban AK with milled reciever. :tup:

lol i think im gonna look in the market for an SKS. Also fellas i just bought a new Glock 17, pics to come so stay tuned :tup:

#73 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 09:11 AM

i cant post pictures for legal reasons, however i do have some nuclear war heads. they were funded by the bin laden program with affiliation to central iranian uraniam foundation. its for a great cause. i have all the warheads and nothing to do with them. i had to divorce my wife bc i needed her closet to store them in. :wtf:

#74 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:21 PM

I bought it like 6 or 7 years ago.... it was cheap... like $200 - $250 CDN at the time. I had to get the 30 round mag in from the states... they are illegal in canada. I put the stock on afterwards...

Man it was a lot. Around a few thousand K. It also came with some ammo.

#75 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:30 PM

^^ haha thats great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users