34 replies to this topic

#1 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 04:44 AM

Just wanted to give everybody a big thankyou for making this community what it is today, Without people like Frag0holic, Massacre, Gaara, and the like BoSS wouldnt be what it is.

So thank you for all the time you have all put into this community and lets hope its another amazing year!

#2 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:07 AM

yeah, this is a great community. my thanks also goes to those people.

#3 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:20 AM

Agreed, but also thanks to you Shadow. :tup:

#4 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:36 AM

its been some good times.. good times

#5 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:37 AM

Yeah what Lost said. THANKS SHADOW!! :tup:

#6 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:52 AM

Hell yeah... even though i haven't played CS in a while... i still can't stay away.. its great... and im looking forward to another episode of Cleric's experience with Dell!!! :20:

#7 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 09:14 AM

whats the occasion?

#8 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 09:27 AM

GW players ftw

#9 Nagash

Nagash

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 10:17 AM

Just wanted to give everybody a big thankyou for making this community what it is today, Without people like Frag0holic, Massacre, Gaara, and the like BoSS wouldnt be what it is.

So thank you for all the time you have all put into this community and lets hope its another amazing year!

Shadow I think we should be thanking you for making this community. This is the best place on the internet both on CSS and these Forums.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

#10 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 10:20 AM

and im looking forward to another episode of Cleric's experience with Dell!!! :20:

Oh dear god i hope there are no more. Two weeks of that is enough but yhou never know.
Thxs Shadow and everyone, this is an awesome community im so glad i came across it. Lots of good times and hopefully there are more to come.

#11 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 10:27 AM

Just wanted to give everybody a big thankyou for making this community what it is today, Without people like......Massacre.....

I was named! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. :32: But seriously This place has been by far the reason that Ive been playing Source for so long. We've all kept up good work here for nearly 2 years. Ive got to hand it out to Shadow mostly. <3 BoSS :tup:

#12 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 10:30 AM

Agreed, thanks Shadow for everything you've done to start this community and keep it going. Likewise, thanks to all the old school dedicated members and admins that maintain the peace. Lastly, for all the new guys... thanks for continuing the tradition and allowing BoSS to grow. Here's to another year!

#13 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 11:13 AM

yeah shadow thanks man i think this community has a lot to do with why i have played source so damn long

#14 Ozzy

Ozzy

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 11:14 AM

oh yeah.. whatever shadow :'(

LOLz :20:

and for massacre.... :9:

#15 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 12:49 PM

Hey, it's been great meeting all of you, playing cs and other games..... chatting, f*cking around.. etc.

We'll see all of you guys in the servers and on vent!

#16 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 02:22 PM

If it wasn't for BoSS I'd probably wouldn't be addicted to CS as I am. I'll leave that to you to decide if that's a good or bad thing. :20:

#17 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 03:11 PM

I miss you guys! lol... what a thread of gay love! ha :20:

Once i get my mic ill be on vent more, and once ill have my sexy computer, ill kick your ass in cs once again!! :9:

#18 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 11:32 PM

Hey, it's been great meeting all of you, playing cs and other games..... chatting, f*cking around.. etc.
We'll see all of you guys in the servers and on vent!

AGREED BUT..................you not mention me shadow....i luvz you though..... :tup:
yeah i am settling down with the wife and kids and will be on alot more again soon....peace...and hold down the fort people.... :no:

#19 c_raid

c_raid

hater proof

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 11:41 PM

worrrd...shadow ive been waiting for a post like this. i know we've had some problems with discrimination towards members and shti but it all works out. dedicated members thank you for being apart of the community and contributing everyday. everyone else.....welcome to the community and have a good time. i was a noob at one time and look at me now. everyone starts out as a noob...you pay your dues and then u move up in the world....joining boss is a commitment and staying active on the forums is somethin that not everyone has to do. im pround to be apart of something great. lets all chill and have a sh*t load of fun this year!

#20 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:56 AM

I'm.. honored. But seriously, no BoSS without THE Boss; Shadow. Thank you for putting so much time into making the best gaming community ever! ...and a toast to more years to come! :tup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users