34 replies to this topic

#21 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:36 AM

postal and the rest of you guys who i talked to today who apparently don't care about BoSS anymore. i like all of you guys you are some of the ones i got to know when i joined here over a year ago and i like YALL i hope that you grow up and put your teenage pride aside and come back and chill cause i miss playing with you. if you need some time off, take it but don't f*ck around and get banned

#22 TheCincinnatiKid

TheCincinnatiKid

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:43 AM

Thanks guys....I've never been in a Gaming Community or Clan or anything and this has been a great experience. Glad I could meet you guys. I look forward to continuing talking with you guys...enough of this puppy love...f*ck all you f*ckers!!!!

#23 Irisheyez

Irisheyez

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 06:01 AM

Cheers !

I can smack down a bottle of Jack for that sir.

#24 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 11:54 AM

I was gonna post sooner but I really don't know what I could add to this thread that hasnt already been said..

I've had some super happy fun(:dork:) times at BoSS and dont regret anything for a second. Theres a lot of people here and that have been here that are an absolute blast to play with. The last year has been more enjoyable than any other experience I've had with any video game, and for that, I thank everyone.

Altough I might not be as active as I have been in the best I still appreciate BoSS and will never forget the great times I've had here.

Now be right back while I get the cock out of my ass and wash that homosexual scent off

#25 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 01:51 PM

good times fellas... good job shadow (BoSS is a great place to be)... VIVA LA BOSS!!!!

#26 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 07:28 PM

postal and the rest of you guys who i talked to today who apparently don't care about BoSS anymore. i like all of you guys you are some of the ones i got to know when i joined here over a year ago and i like YALL i hope that you grow up and put your teenage pride aside and come back and chill cause i miss playing with you. if you need some time off, take it but don't f*ck around and get banned

postal is banned...along with alot of other "old" BoSS Members partly the reason im not as active as i used to be

#27 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:48 AM

Nice job hijacking the thread..

in all seriousness, Postal and Bossman were very immature and got banned for their idiocy.

#28 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 07:29 PM

No, thank YOU, shadow

#29 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 09:03 PM

To kick the thread back into the original line of subject...

I joined BoSS recently, and already I can see why it has survived. You guys are awesome f*ckers, and I like being absolutely destroyed by all of you every single round. :cool:
Thanks Shadow, if not for your awesome dealings, I wouldn't be wasting a few minutes to write this post. :9:

Looking forward to playing for who knows how much longer.
(Cheers Emote)

#30 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 07:08 AM

yeah i love everyone... PENIS PENIS PENIS lol

#31 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 07:17 AM

Well as to not be so redundant...

I know i havent been the most active member on the forums, but in game wether it be wow or cs the community we have here is by far the most awesome and helpful group of complete strangers ive ever met. And a big thanks goes out to shadow for bringing us the BoSS that we have today.

Heres to another year guys :tup: :evilgrin:

YEAH!! Crab battle is awesome with his always on night vision :tup: :tup: :1:

#32 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 10:05 AM

yea not to drag this on, but ive jsut been reading all the post and didnt wanna ruin it lol...
but yea yer all good people, and over the past year ive met some of you kickass b*tches, and we've had some fun times. forums, vent, ingame....
this has been a cool place to come hang out, and that i appreciate...so to Shadow, good job...and to the rest of you.........
'nohomo' :tup:

#33 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:42 AM

i have not been around since the start but i do enjoy this community emensly... thanks to all for making this a great place to talk learn help and have fun...

#34 Jesus loves your mom tits

Jesus loves your mom tits

Lurker

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 07:54 PM

i have been part of boss for less than a year and everyone is great and respect eachother....So thnx Shadow for everything you have done to create Boss :33:

:tup: :tup: :tup:

#35 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 08:44 PM

i have been part of boss for less than a year and everyone is great and respect eachother....So thnx Shadow for everything you have done to create Boss :33:

:tup: :tup: :tup:

actually you've been a part of boss for 31 days... but ok... :tired:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users