22 replies to this topic

#1 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 09:27 PM

Over the years of MAC and PC debates, time after time a strong arguement to how MACs are better then PCs is that they never get viri, because, as PCs owners exclaim back, is that PCs user base is so much larger and much more a target.

Till now....

MACs are no longer immune. thanks to all the new popularity of apple products.

Edited by Ezekiel, 01 May 2006 - 09:29 PM.

#2 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 09:55 PM

balls eh? whats her number?

#3 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:12 PM

:dork:

#4 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:48 PM

Basically you won't get a virus if you're not retarded is what it comes down to. Oh let me look at the 'new update' lol whatta retard

I like my right click neways.

#5 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:07 PM

Basically you won't get a virus if you're not retarded is what it comes down to. Oh let me look at the 'new update' lol whatta retard

I like my right click neways.

It's a smack in the face to mac users who probably never knew what internet security is, because they were always safe inside there bubble of ignorence.

#6 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 12:55 AM

I just cant stand the f*cking one-button mice... Bah..

#7 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 02:37 AM

the one button thing just feels... so 10 years ago lol.
My experience with macs are that they crash more often than PCs.
Come to think of it, I see no benefits whatsoever in macs

#8 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 02:48 AM

Macs rule.. I use them on a daily basis.. just yesterday I took a sh*t in one..

#9 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 01:32 PM

Macs rule.. I use them on a daily basis.. just yesterday I took a sh*t in one..

Lol :20:

#10 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 03:42 PM

this post is retarded....
how are you gonna blame apple for this problem? there are still smart people out there who are gonna write malware. apple has been affected now...big deal
the fact remains, PC's are notorius for this problem. so to be honest, i dont see this as an issue. the fact that i own both a mac and a PC, makes me still cautious to just click whatever on my ibook, for the mere fact that i know the deal with PCs. so if this guy got a virus by clicking stupid sh*t...f*ck him. he's retarded.
apple sucks balls?? thats an extremely uneducated, biased, and ignorant remark. you wouldnt even know. thank you that is all

#11 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 03:46 PM

I didn't say apple as a company, or as software writers. It was more based at the fan base that would always argue how they never get viruses.

#12 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 03:58 PM

I didn't say apple as a company, or as software writers. It was more based at the fan base that would always argue how they never get viruses.

ok maybe you should change your topic title then
btw this wasnt an attack on you...its jsut that......its ignorant.
people hate what they dont know. since most people dont own a mac, they of course say they hate them. when in fact they do everything a PC does.
oh, and u barely have to be intellegent to avoid viruses to begin with.On a mac?, if u get one.....jeez

Edited by J.Pizzack, 02 May 2006 - 04:00 PM.

#13 kid_latigo

kid_latigo

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 04:03 PM

i hate their way of thinking, the problem is that now they will argue that they can get 1 virus and not lots of them like us pc users

#14 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 04:14 PM

hah i love what i have done to jpizzack, he sounds like me now.

anyway, did you guys see whats needed to be done to get that virus? download from a random email, unzip it, install it. now you have the virus. its not even really a virus, its a trojan, but thats all semantics.

dave

#15 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 04:15 PM

oh, and u barely have to be intellegent to avoid viruses to begin with.On a mac?, if u get one.....jeez

True, but it's because MAC users know that they aren't a real target, or have too much to worry about when it comes to viruses that truely leaves them open to attacks.

And yeah, I use a MAC almost daily in commercial design, I still hate them though.

#16 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 05:13 PM

True, but it's because MAC users know that they aren't a real target, or have too much to worry about when it comes to viruses that truely leaves them open to attacks.

this is true i suppose, but thats only because these batards are too lazy to find ways to hit one. whereas on a pc, there are just so many holes...like a cheap woman

P.S. Sorry for being an asshole

Edited by J.Pizzack, 02 May 2006 - 05:14 PM.

#17 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 07:52 PM

Ok i like how you gusy generalize PC's to WINDOWS... How about linux... it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a virus with linux.. unless you enter as root (super user) and tell the computer to emerge it manually, but there's also the fact that viruses or anything for linux doesn't exist.. but if it did then you would have to enter as the main admin and tell the computer to emerge it, only then can you get a virus, which you downloaded and emerged yourself...

#18 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 10:25 PM

Why are you guys arguing about this. The f*cking advertising is aimed towards people who know nothing about computers. Mainly old people and stupid people. The fact is everyone here knows how to keep from getting a virus. PCs and Macs are pretty much the same, give or take a few differences. Yes mac does have a one button mouse, but you can also use a normal pc mouse with it. You can even set it for right and left clicking. The only problem I have with them is that you can hardly up-grade them, or at least thats what it was like in the past. I don't really know if they have changed that or not because I haven't really cared. Yes macs advertising is stupid, but who the f*ck cares. If you really want to be pissed at something, be pissed at windows for being so f*cking retarded.

#19 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 06:52 AM

Why are you guys arguing about this. The f*cking advertising is aimed towards people who know nothing about computers. Mainly old people and stupid people. The fact is everyone here knows how to keep from getting a virus. PCs and Macs are pretty much the same, give or take a few differences. Yes mac does have a one button mouse, but you can also use a normal pc mouse with it. You can even set it for right and left clicking. The only problem I have with them is that you can hardly up-grade them, or at least thats what it was like in the past. I don't really know if they have changed that or not because I haven't really cared. Yes macs advertising is stupid, but who the f*ck cares. If you really want to be pissed at something, be pissed at windows for being so f*cking retarded.

Agreed... and thats that...

#20 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 01:43 PM

I was watching adult swim last night and this ad came on, and I thought it was kinda ironic. :20:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users