• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 100SoCo

100SoCo

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 08:46 PM

i dont know if anyone covered this...but my personal opinion is...when you dont have enough money to buy an ak or m4...buy your kevlar and helmet and a deagle and bullets...that way you have a signifcant gun...plus if someone dies you can steal their gun and work that...usually works for me

#22 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:22 PM

turn off switch to weapon when picked up.

especially when deagling. :D

#23 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 07:33 PM

Another good tactic is when you are by a wall, side step left and right and give shorts bursts when you are in the open. Do this quick and fast for this to work effectively.

I love when my opponents do that, just keep your crosshair at head level and once they step out, BOOM HEADSHOT! :muaha:

#24 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 10:31 AM

Im not that good but tactics that work for me is to allways use headphones, good ones. when they are few people left just stay still and hear were they are. then throw a nade if posible and kill em. when i dont have money i just buy kevlar and stalk a big group....someone has to die. I preatty much suck at knives....i will like to know how to use em...properly....guns that i like...the deagle, the ak, the elites(theyr preatty good for semi long range if you wait after everyshot, and just have alot of amo). well thats about it.

#25 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 01:38 AM

rush every rnd with a nade shotty/p90/ak/m4 like me :1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users