Photo

The British

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: What do you think about the british? (21 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you want to do o those brits over xbox

1. Shove the crumpets where the sun dont shine (10 votes [47.62%])

Percentage of vote: 47.62%

2. Be nice and add them to your friends list (5 votes [23.81%])

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

3. Drop a bomb the size of their country (6 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 01:28 AM

Ok, i hate very litte. But at the top of the list is british, over Xbox live i cant controll myself. Well everytime i play i hear "Hows your Towers" And i flip, I get right up to the TV yelling all the swears i can think of. I love when the last bullet comes out of the BR right into a Brits face and me saying "You want some Crumpets with thar bullet, B!tch!" I'm sorry if some of you are british, but i cant stand when they call me a fat american or a inbread, becuse im nethier. Out of everyone, i have never seen a brit that said "Good Game" its always "Go choke on some more macdonalds fatty".

P.S.- USA all the way! (And parts of Canada, just not the french becuse they eat smelly cheese and i hate them)

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 02:10 AM

lol..

#3 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 02:39 AM

roflcopter

Seriously, though, about 99% of the people are assholes on Live. We had sooo much fun telling people we were a sorority practicing to play strip halo against frats (my girlfriend would play with us and have our mic)..
Best moment ever:
GF: "One of my friends thinks your voice is really sexy, 1 sec, I'll give her the mic"
me w/ exaggerated low voice: "Hey, baby! You wouldn't happen to be coming to Pitt anytime soon, would you?"
Other 1: "OH sh*t!"
Other 2: "HAHAHA I think I know that chick!"
Other 3: "you guys got worked"

Somehow they still wanted to talk to us...

Then my little asian friend took the mic (male asian friend) "I wanna suck ya dick"

everyone instantly left the score room..

#4 Kru-Shanka

Kru-Shanka

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 10:34 AM

what medel said.. 99 % are assholes. its not just the british... i agree british can be the biggest f*ckin assholes some times... but we take a lot of sh*t from americans to.. its not one sided.( being british living houston texas.. i know trust me.)

Edited by Kru-Shanka, 05 July 2006 - 10:46 AM.

#5 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:06 AM

Well Xbox live is for preteens so you have to expect alot of bullsh*t. Multiplayer consoles are just not a very good idea IMO.

#6 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:13 AM

I'd play live more, if there was an option to mute all voices. Only way right now is to not use a headset and mute my TV.

#7 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:23 AM

no offense, but on xbox live, i think there are the most racist people on there. evreyone complains about '!@#$%^&s' and how black people cant play games, and the british always complain about americans. i used to play xbox live all the time. i never got along with a brit until ash. but hes gone now....

people get so racist on there its hilarious.

#8 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 03:16 PM

Well Xbox live is for preteens so you have to expect alot of bullsh*t. Multiplayer consoles are just not a very good idea IMO.

agreed........ :mellow:

#9 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 05:00 PM

I think I drank to much this 4th of july weekend....I saw a reply from shadow that only said lol.....am I imagining?

#10 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 10:40 AM

Yeah, Xbox Live is full of retards. They always talk about how they are always right, especially when it comes to gaming. Many matches on Xbox Live are held just for glitching. I play sometimes, but think PC gaming is so much better. You don't have to pay extra to play the games online, and you have a wide array of games that look excellent. You usually pay for to play games on the PC. But, if you have good hardware, you're rewarded with full anti-aliasing, HDR lighting, and high resolution textures. You also get the ability to modify the game and PC only features such as mp3 playing and stat exporting.

As far as Xbox Live itself goes, it's not even the best service. Most games have a low limit on players, the voice codec is low quality, and you can basically get all of Xbox Live's friends/voice features by downloading Ventrilo and XFire or something similar.

Also, I've never really seen any British assholes on Xbox Live, sometimes on the PC, but that's what Mani commands are for.

#11 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 03:42 AM

1.there are way more annoying racist american retards than annoying brits on live.

2. there are more annoying american retards in america than there are annoying british retards in GB (due to the fact that our white trash and thugs are way worse here than in GB).... therefore i disagree with you.

Edited by youwerekilled, 07 July 2006 - 03:43 AM.

#12 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 09:17 AM

1.there are way more annoying racist american retards than annoying brits on live.

2. there are more annoying american retards in america than there are annoying british retards in GB (due to the fact that our white trash and thugs are way worse here than in GB).... therefore i disagree with you.

I sort of agree with you. When on Xbox Live, many people are retarded, regardless of what country they're from. However, the ratio of American players to British players I've played with on Live is about 8:1.

#13 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 07:57 PM

Yea, but every single brit i've ran into, Called me a "Fat American" or a "inbreed" thats usally followed up by "Hows your towers". Every single one of them. I went into a freinds party and there was a brit, ok it was like last man standing and it was me and the brit, then i hear "Im gonna do what osama did to your towers". I didnt say anything mean to him, i was being nice, then he just says that and i super jump and kill him, i yell at him then i leave.

#14 Kru-Shanka

Kru-Shanka

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 01:03 PM

Yea, but every single brit i've ran into, Called me a "Fat American" or a "inbreed" thats usally followed up by "Hows your towers". Every single one of them. I went into a freinds party and there was a brit, ok it was like last man standing and it was me and the brit, then i hear "Im gonna do what osama did to your towers". I didnt say anything mean to him, i was being nice, then he just says that and i super jump and kill him, i yell at him then i leave.

i havent called u any thing :) so "every single brit" thing is now not true :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users