15 replies to this topic

#1 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 12:34 PM

So the new seasons of The Simpsons, The War At Home, Family Guy, and American Dad all start tonight on Fox. I love 'em all ('cept for American Dad, it's just okay). Anyone else watch these on Sunday nights? Especially The War At Home, that's probably the greatest new show out there right now.

#2 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 12:40 PM

i forgot...i used to watch them alot...ill see to it.

#3 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 02:29 PM

Reminded my TV. Simpson, I knew they were in their teens, but when i red 18th i was like Holy sh*t! Family guy, this episode is all about Stewie falling in love with Lois, affectionate Stewie is f*cking hilarious. War at home is quite an entertaining show. And American Dad is horrible.

#4 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 02:40 PM

I watch them when i can, mostly every other weekend, since my step brother/sister come over, and Trojan, spyware and virus the other computer in the house, which for some reason i have to fix, but i do enjoy watching them. War at homes pretty good, i personaly like the simpsons.

#5 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 02:48 PM

I watch Family Guy and American Dad. I've seen The War at Home a few times and it's not too bad, and I watch Simpsons if I feel like turning it on, lol. Can't wait for Family Guy, and I actually think American Dad is a pretty good show, most people say it's crap though since it's being compared to Family Guy instead of being it's own show. To all you American Dad haters, I have one thing to say. F*ck you, and good day to you sirs!

#6 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:19 PM

I watch Family Guy and American Dad. I've seen The War at Home a few times and it's not too bad, and I watch Simpsons if I feel like turning it on, lol. Can't wait for Family Guy, and I actually think American Dad is a pretty good show, most people say it's crap though since it's being compared to Family Guy instead of being it's own show. To all you American Dad haters, I have one thing to say. F*ck you, and good day to you sirs!

It's hard not to compare it since it is made by the same guy that came up with Family Guy. Still though I did give it a chance as it's own show, and I just didn't find it all that funny. I HATE both kids, and the alien. The parents and the fish are pretty funny, but that's about all *I* feel is good about it.

Edited by Xiertic, 10 September 2006 - 05:20 PM.

#7 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 08:59 PM

that sh*t was hilarious. loving stewi, godfather simpsons, im gona try to fellow this seasons...

#8 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 11:01 AM

Yeah it was good sh*t. I didn't watch American Dad ('cept the last 10 minutes), when it came on I decided that would be a great time to get up and make some dinner. What I did see, I didn't like.

The others were great though. :tup: The War At Home never fails to crack me up, and Stewie in love with Louis was just classic.

#9 Carns

Carns

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 11:42 AM

I completely forgot about the new seasons starting. But I generally watch them every Sunday night. The Simpsons are slowly running out of material, which is sad because I love that show. The War At Home is great and Family Guy is top notch. But American Dad... Well, I feel as though they pushed it too fast. They released Season 1 almost immediately after it ended, unless I missed a season.

#10 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 11:45 AM

I think this is the last season of Simpsons if I'm correct. When talk about the Simpsons movie, creator Matt Groining stated that "There will not be a Simpsons movie until the Simpsons show is over with."

And as some of you know, the Simpsons movie comes out summer 2007. So if Matt is true to his words, then we may be watching the last season of Simpsons.

#11 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 02:26 PM

I think this is the last season of Simpsons if I'm correct. When talk about the Simpsons movie, creator Matt Groining stated that "There will not be a Simpsons movie until the Simpsons show is over with."

And as some of you know, the Simpsons movie comes out summer 2007. So if Matt is true to his words, then we may be watching the last season of Simpsons.

It's a shame, but the truth is The Simpsons isn't what it used to be. It's still a great show and fun to watch, but it pales in comparison to what it used to be. Family Guy now is what The Simpsons was then, I think.

Dying or not though, it still pwns American Dad.

#12 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 03:43 PM

Is this gonna be the last season of the simpsons? I think somebody i know was saying something like that.

Edited by Florida_Funk, 11 September 2006 - 03:43 PM.

#13 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 03:58 PM

Racist Kermit FTW! That was f*cking hilarious! :weee:

#14 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 05:52 PM

Noo, not the simpsons, well they had a GOOD run, arnt they the longest running show so far? like 16 years. This season is a DVR season :tup: Family guy is one of my favorite shows, American dad... i truly dont like it, its good at some time, but the other times they put really stupid jokes that i cant even think of laughing at. So i personally dont like American Dad, Family guy was great! Black Guy: "What way to the next town?" Kermit "The way you came (loads shotgun)"

#15 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 05:57 PM

Family guy: :tup:
Simpsons: they've been on a slump for the past few seasons, but it won't be the same without them on sunday night! (and, incoldblood, it's teir 18th season)
War at home: :tup:
Amercian dad: has never tickled my funny bone. I've never held it up to family guy once, and i still think that the jokes are lame as all hell.

#16 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 06:54 PM

Haha I had totally forgot about the racist Kermit bit. That's total gold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users