4 replies to this topic

#1 M.C pee pants

M.C pee pants

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 10:05 PM

To whom it may concern,

I was recently playing on the Boss server which is dedicated to Office and I got banned for absolutely no reason what so ever. I was playing as a CT and was not spawn camping and I shot a terrorist in the head and before i knew it I got kicked by console and then thought, well that's strange and then I tried to rejoin and I found out I got banned. This just disappoints me and kinda makes me mad as I was religiously playing on this server. I didn't do anything wrong and would like to know Why I got banned and I would also like to be unbanned. My steam user name is snmsteve and my usual screen name is M.C. Pee Pants. Thank you.

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 11:16 PM

When we say no camping, that means litteraly do not stay still, etc.

#3 M.C pee pants

M.C pee pants

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 01:11 AM

I seriously was not camping in any manner. I stopped for 1-2 seconds to shoot at someone. That's it. I'm not trying to be annoying or anything. I was going in through the back office and moving my way toward the hosties while crouched to move silently. I saw a terrorist shooting a team mate so I stopped for literally 1-2 seconds and shot him in the head and was banned instantly. I am a strong believer in the anti camping rule. I don't spawn camp and I don't sit around for 5 minutes as a CT waiting for something to happen. In my opinion, there is a vast difference between a strategic pause and camping. I was trying to get a good angle on the terrorist without moving too rapidly. I had no intention of staying there for more than was neccessary to take down the threat in the room. I know that the rule is in place to make your server not suck. I just think that I was banned in a very unjust manner. I swear on my own eyes that I was not camping. If you want to keep me banned, that's your choice. I just like your servers a lot and the anti camping rule is one of those reasons. I hope you take time to deliberate on your decision.

Thank you,

#4 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 02:17 AM

as to what I heard, you were campin quite a bit in the hall ways, im sure there is quite a few that would say the exact same thing.

If i actually unbanned you for it (If the ban was perminate) our rules would mean nothing.

but if you seriously want to be unbanned... Give me the actual steamid, STEAM_0:0:1111111 or so for example

to do so, Simply join a game, open console, type status, and copy yours down, paste it here, and ill start thinking.

#5 M.C pee pants

M.C pee pants

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 05:39 PM

I'm not at home right now but i'll give you the steam id when i do get home. I am an honest person and I would truly admit if I were camping. I may have been moving slowly (crouching to be quiet and get a good drop on the enemy) but I did not camp. I see campers on there all the time and nothing happens to them including several people spawn camping. Like I said before, why would I camp if I am a strong believer in the no camping rule? I would really appreciate it if you would unban me so that I can enjoy your servers once more. If someone thinks that I'm camping though, I would appreciate it if they would mention it to me so that I can make more of an effort to move quicker instead of me not knowing what happened. I will post again when I get home. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users