40 replies to this topic

#1 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:46 PM

This is all about opinon from person to person, doesn't mean the movie is bad, just means you don't think it deserved the respect it got.

Ok, The Transporter 2. I have to say this movie was horrible in my opinon. It has no substance, just mindless, fake action. I'm not one for action movies either way. I enjoy logical and intelligent movies.

#2 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:56 PM

^^ I just watched that the other day and thought it was descent. Cheezy, yes, descent action, I thought so. The first one was better, not too much actual acting or anything. The second one DID have that nasty hot blonde b*tch though. Man I wanted to bang her.

Now back on topic:

The most overrated movie IMO is The Village. I f*ckin hated that movie. I saw the trailer with some kickass beasts tearing the sh*t out of amish people and thought that it was going to kickass. I mean, any movie with mega beasts terrorizing a village pretty much has to kick ass.

Theres where it went completely wrong. The beasts are fake and no one gets eaten. There actually is NO f*ckIN BEASTS. WTF?? The movie is actually about stupid amish people and a retarded kid.

After I watched this movie I felt that I had been robbed. I was seriously pissed off for 3 days after seeing it.

After posting this, I am pissed off at the movie all over again. :kill:

#3 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:04 PM

Ok, The Transporter 2. I have to say this movie was horrible in my opinon. It has no substance, just mindless, fake action. I'm not one for action movies either way. I enjoy logical and intelligent movies.

I feel the same way about that movie. What a let-down, I didn't have any expectations at all and it still sucked. :tdown:

On a different note; I think Lucky Number Slevin might be one of the most underrated movies of this year. Awesome movie for sure.

#4 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:29 PM

over-rated.... lot's of movies

under-rated:

equilibrium

#5 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 04:03 PM

Talladega nights. One of the worst movies I have ever seen. I have no idea how it got a 6 on IMDb. It doesn't even deserve my time to post about it.

#6 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 04:27 PM

the most overRated movie i think that sucks ass ..is SCARFACE..... :tdown: :tdown:

#7 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 04:40 PM

wow......how can you say that....most overrated movie....collateral damage...it was about colombian drug dealers filmed in mexico with mexicans....guns all over the place but rarely no action...i know its old but i hate it so much

#8 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 04:52 PM

This goes without saying, but Napolean Dynomite was aweful.

#9 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 04:55 PM

umm i thought it was stupid...not awful :weee:

#10 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:00 PM

lol ok, cuz im gonna take movie reviews from someone who thought Scarface was awful.
I agree with Mass tho...that movie was pretty bad, along with Crank...just...yea, not good.

#11 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:06 PM

the most overRated movie i think that sucks ass ..is SCARFACE..... :tdown: :tdown:

Wow, you must really be f*cking dumb if you think scarface was overated, seriously.

#12 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:07 PM

This goes without saying, but Napolean Dynomite was aweful.

OMG, someone else who sees the light! I thought I was the only person who hated this movie! It's so goddamned stupid yet everybody thought it was so funny. There is nothing good about Napoleon Dynamite, and I will never understand why anybody ever enjoyed it. After watching it, I was pissed off that I lost almost 2 hours of my life that I'll never get back. :kill:

#13 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 06:00 PM

The only reason why i hate scareface so much is where i live its the new trend....everyone wears scareface shirts and pants...BookBags...even f-ing pencils.....I really dont think it was a great movie...well lets just put it this way..i dont like movies like scarface...they just bored me...but ND..it was a stupid movie...but it had some funny parts in it...but it was stupid

Wow, you must really be f*cking dumb if you think scarface was overated, seriously.

its overRated.....where i live

#14 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 06:01 PM

miami vice

absolutely hated it up until about the last 5 minutes or so when they finally shot sombody

i dont understand why they did not do this through the entire movie. they had good effects and ended up with a decent shoot out

they just needed more of it

#15 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 06:05 PM

Ron burgundy

I dont know about overrated but i f*cking hated this movie....there was like 2 funny parts and it was just f*ckin ridiculous otherwise

#16 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 06:49 PM

The whole Lord of the Rings trilogy. Sure, they were decent. But not "revolutionary" as they have been called.

Now, an underrated movie, Black Hawk Down.

#17 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 07:10 PM

yea i liked the lord of the rings...but some of the acting in my opinion and the effects(blending of them) or something like that wasnt as good as they should had been.

#18 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 07:21 PM

If you want to see the worst movie ever. "All The Pretty Horses" is by far the worst.

#19 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 07:54 PM

Nah the pokeMon Movie was worst than that.....

you no whats a good movie......Power Rangers...the first one....good movie.. :tup: :tup: UP

#20 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 08:50 PM

Citizen Kane was the most boring piece of sh*t movie ever. I like old movies btw, so i thought that i might as well watch what is reputedly the best movie ever. Lies. Rosebud is the sleigh he had as a child (snape kills dumbledore).

Favorite Movie: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users