#1 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 03:35 PM

About a month ago I got a new laptop and I gave my bro my old desktop
including everything with it. I also haven't been playing CS:S for a while because
I'm not at home too much (After school Basketball, hanging out, friend's house doing homework).My brother has been playing CS:S a lot though and he told me he was banned a couple times. I'm assuming he's been annoying the admins for something, if it�s something worse, tell me he�s doing. Sorry for all the hardship he has caused for you but please unban him because we share the same account. He might bug me for another copy of CS:S lol. Our steam account I.D. is STEAM_0:0:12369985. I'll make sure he does not say anything negative, if he does please just mute him. Notify me at [email protected] if he does something stupid so that I can uninstall CS:S off his Computer (I�ll take out the auto-sign on for my aim because he doesn�t know my real password anyway). I think I�ll sign up on the boss forums incase he try�s to be a fake of me. Thank you and sorry again

#2 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 03:41 PM

you're f*cked man!

Just don't let him use your account

#3 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 03:50 PM

You (or your brother) have been spamming these forums frequently. I handed you a 2 day posting ban for spamming useless sh*t on every single topic. Shadow lifted that ban, because he banned you (or your brother) from every single BoSS server, because you were saying crude sh*t that is not to be said in our servers, to people who didn't diserve it. He wanted to see what you had to say for yourself. Good-luck kiddo, I won't miss you.

#4 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 04:23 PM

wow, he has been causing a lot of problems huh :21:, well thats a good a lesson for my bro thats what the idiot deserves :kill: :tup: . For me i haven't play CS:S in a while. Well, thanks for letting me know what the problem was now it's time to uninstall steam and CS:S :tired:

#5 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 04:43 PM

wow, he has been causing a lot of problems huh :21:, well thats a good a lesson for my bro thats what the idiot deserves :kill: :tup: . For me i haven't play CS:S in a while. Well, thanks for letting me know what the problem was now it's time to uninstall steam and CS:S :tired:

Well this guy does sound a lot smarter... and he has better spelling.. so im guessing what he's saying is true...

#6 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 05:09 PM

it isnt that dude, i dont care as much about the spam, but the things he says are very lame...

This one guy was like *brb Im gonna go fix my lag* and ur brother replies *ur a nerdy dickless !@#$%^&* or something along those lines, im like wtf, Ban!

Change the password or beat that nigg down.

#7 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 05:14 PM

it isnt that dude, i dont care as much about the spam, but the things he says are very lame...

This one guy was like *brb Im gonna go fix my lag* and ur brother replies *ur a nerdy dickless !@#$%^&* or something along those lines, im like wtf, Ban!

Change the password or beat that nigg down.

As always, your post speaks wisdom! :tup:

#8 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 05:24 PM

Well, I think you're telling the truth, since you can actually put together coherent sentences. Your brother came into every single topic posting the most stupid and random sh*t I've ever seen here, and was talking a lot of crap in game. If you can keep him off of your account and want to be a part of the BoSS community, then I say, "Welcome...," but it's not my call.

Edited by Mr. Sticks, 09 October 2006 - 05:25 PM.

#9 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 06:33 PM

That's very right it's not your call, sticks. You shouldn't even be posting in this topic. Admins and the person who made the topic are the only people who can post here. On another note, Shadow109 it seems you are telling the truth. Don't let your brother get on your account anymore. This has happend in the past, but if it happens again I think the ban hammer will be swift upon you.

#10 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 07:55 PM

Thank you Massacre, I'm not letting my brother go on the fourms or on the servers again. Also, I'll see if I can
go back on the servers sometime :1: .

#11 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 09:04 PM

my brother's ex got me banned form one of my favs once and well lol they got a copy of the game for them selfs and well kro knows the rest be carefull with who you let use your steam acount . hopefully you learned the lesson and will not have this again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users