• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 fbi_frankcastle

fbi_frankcastle

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:30 AM

The date was Oct. 13 at 1:45am EST. My clan and I visited your server tonight. It was at Office. My clan and I were split, some on T, some on CT. We were having a good time, then all of a sudden the admin starts teleporting to the front yard and wasting most CTs right off the bat. Once this happened, there was enough room on CT from the other players that moved to T that we all joined CT. We decided he can do what he wants, so we waited for him. We waited for him a round and he complained and instructed us not to camp garage. We kept playing, sending in men after the hosties and some staying behind to watch their backs. It's all strategy. He got really frustrated and instead of warning us, he just teleported random Ts behind us, changed the colors to black, then later changed himself to invisible and set his health to 5000. Upon spawn he would teleport to CT spawn. I feel as if my clan had done nothing wrong. The game is a game. I feel as if we have a working strategy, then we should use it. After he massacred us a relentless amount of time, he finally banned us. For what? I would like to know. For not quitting ourselves? And dealing with him and winning part of the time? I was very disappointed. I have played at your servers before, and it has always been a great time. I try to play once a week here. Your server is on my favorite list. I would like for me and my team to be removed from the ban list if possible.

The admin's name during all this was Bruce Wang. His steam ID is STEAM_0:0:3153697.

Thanks for the wonderful times before this and I hope that this is the last.

Frank Castle

#2 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:53 AM

Lmao shadow was havin some fun eh

#3 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:56 AM

Well bud I certainly agree that if this is the whole story, then you didn't deserve the sh*t that took place. I will say, however, that there is absolutely no way the admin will be reprimanded for his actions and is in fact well beyond me in the heirarchy of things here. If its an apology your looking for then gl.

#4 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 02:13 AM

lol you guys camped every round so I made myself invisible and teleported / knifed them all with 5k hp, mind you, that was AFTER i Requested you stop camping every round, the reason you camped was obvious, I raped you kids so bad you cried over voice and said lets camp, gg @ getting owned and being a sore loser.

next time, if an Admin asks you to do something, just f*cking do it and stop pretending ur hard because ur with friends

Edit: oh and btw, it was a 1 hour 30 minute ban.

#5 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 02:17 AM

LoL, figured as much. I was actually reading his whole post with a grin on my face, Especially the part about the admin's name being "BruceWang".

#6 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 09:32 AM

Seriously you kids have no idea how to play. Lol. There would be 4 of you left on CT and you'd all be camping large sniper behind some boxes or some sh*t like 30 rounds in a row.

#7 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 11:38 AM

What everyone else said. All you did was camp because you were b*tching because you kept dieing. You wouldn't stop being camping fags, so Shadow did something about it.

#8 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 01:39 PM

Haha thats awesome, I wish I stayed around to see that last night!

#9 HellsAssassin

HellsAssassin

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 03:47 PM

lol way to piss off the owner of the servers roflmao BruceWang is always a person you have to watch out for!

#10 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 05:25 PM

All I have to say is that whoever this BRUCE WANG is....

HE SHOULD BE BANNED ON THE SPOT!

:tup:

#11 fbi_frankcastle

fbi_frankcastle

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 09:11 PM

We were owning when we held garage. Thats why you asked us to stop camping. A b*tch ass power hungry admin is all Shadow is. He couldn't do anything to us using his skills because he has none. So he abused his powers and cheated. f*ck BOSS gamers. sh*tty ass 'gaming community' anyway. Just shrug it off. Not like it matters anyway, but I can asure you that FBI would pwn BOSS anyday, anytime.

Keep your ban on us, we wont be on.

Good luck, losers.

#12 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 09:16 PM

We were owning when we held garage. Thats why you asked us to stop camping. A b*tch ass power hungry admin is all Shadow is. He couldn't do anything to us using his skills because he has none. So he abused his powers and cheated. f*ck BOSS gamers. sh*tty ass 'gaming community' anyway. Just shrug it off. Not like it matters anyway, but I can asure you that FBI would pwn BOSS anyday, anytime.

Good luck, losers.

If you dont care so much dont post here anymore k thnx bi :whatever:

Edited by Capt.John, 13 October 2006 - 09:17 PM.

#13 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 09:25 PM

Good luck, losers.

How bout you get your group of 5 and we'll have a group a five and scrim then? You scrubs would get wrecked because you f*ckin suck. Your best kdr was like 40-30, wow you are good. If you guys are so good then how bout you scrim us?

#14 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 12:30 AM

^^^Word. He abused you because you couldn't follow the server rules. Cry more noob.

#15 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 09:54 AM

I say we scrim them. :1: (then ban them when they lose)

#16 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 10:37 AM

I say we scrim them. :1: (then ban them when they lose)

Lol, hell yeah.
And pretty much you guys win the ultimate prize anyway - you lose, you get banned; you win, you get banned. :1:

So, if youre saying that this place is sh*t, than why waste time on posting here?
Just go f*ck yourself under your uncles porch..
This is place is the sh*t, so Shut the Front Door.

#17 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 11:45 AM

lol did anyone else notice their group name is 'fbi'? f*ckin original there kid..

i'll make it a point to ban anyone i see with fbi in their name for the sake of your representation of immaturity, gg.

#18 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:00 PM

w00t w00t.

Their best player is prolly worse than our worst player (me).

I'd love to see a scrim happen foo.
We aren't even a practicing team and we would rape yall.

#19 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:24 PM

w00t w00t.

Their best player is prolly worse than our worst player (me).

I'd love to see a scrim happen foo.
We aren't even a practicing team and we would rape yall.

Lets just put it this way. I was raping them at medium distance with a mac10. :1:

#20 Communist

Communist

Red Lazarus

• PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 02:07 PM

Anyone from now on who says we're abusive when they suck, I say we sic the DREAM TEAM on them. Bastards deserve a good ass-raping.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users