• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 03:39 AM

lolz.i forgot about a bunch of the Boondocks episodes. Cartoon Marathons for the win.

#2 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 07:18 AM

f*ckin Squidbillies FTW. Oh and Venture Bros., Metalocalypse, ATHF, ^^^^Boondocks, Frisky Dingo, and some of the ones they don't play anymore.

#3 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 11:46 AM

[adult swim] is awesome, especially this week. Venture Bros. marathon, Boondocks marathon, Robot Chicken marathon, a Squidbillies marathon, and a Metalocalypse marathon. Squidbillies kind of sucks, as does 12 oz. Mouse and I can't stand Assey McGee, but I think all of their other comedy shows are great. Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Family Guy, Futurama, Venture Bros., Robot Chicken, Sealab 2021, The Brak Show, and Frisky Dingo FTW!

#4 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 02:09 PM

ATHF > *

#5 Drakma

Drakma

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:11 AM

I'd be completely content with a 24 hout Family Guy/Futurama channel

#6 Left Hand Punk

Left Hand Punk

Lurker

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 08:55 PM

I can't get into the new Family Guy. Oldschool Family Guy is pretty good but the new stuff is sub par. Futurama is amazing and I can't wait for it to come back next year (2008 is the projected release date, right?).

I am huge on Venture Bros., Metalocalypse, Boondocks, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen, Sea Lab, Brak Show and a bunch of others. I can't stand 12 oz. mouse. I'm sorry. I just don't get it and cannot get into it. People have told me it's funny if you're high. That is not my thing, but if it is yours, to each his own. It's odd because the guy who writes it does Aqua Teen and a few other popular shows. I don't know.

DO not get me started on Tom Goes to Mayor haha - I f*cking hate that show with a passion. It's so bad. I apologize in advance if you like it.

No, I take that back.

Originally I lumped Squidbillies in there with Tom and 12 Oz. but I saw an episode and it was actually pretty friggin' funny.

Also - an Adult Swim channel would be amazing. Just constant good entertainment.

Edited by Left Hand Punk, 07 January 2007 - 09:37 PM.

#7 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 09:04 PM

I can't get into the new Family Guy. Oldschool Family Guy is pretty good but the new stuff is sub par. Futurama is amazing and I can't wait for it to come back next year (2008 is the projected release date, right?).

I am huge on Venture Bros., Metalocalypse, Boondocks, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen, Sea Lab, Brak Show and a bunch of others. I can't stand 12 oz. mouse. I'm sorry. I just don't get it and cannot get into it. People have told me it's funny if you're high. That is not my thing, but if it is yours, to each his own. It's odd because the guy who writes it does Aqua Teen and a few other popular shows. I don't know.

DO not get me started on Tom Goes to Mayor haha - I f*cking hate that show with a passion. It's so bad. I apologize in advance if you like it.

No, I take that back.

Originally I lumped Squidbillies in there with Tom and 12 Oz. but I saw an episode and it was actually pretty friggin' funny.

Also - an Adult Swim channel would be amazing. Just constant good entertainment.

I agree with everything you just said except that I still like the new Family Guy episodes.

#8 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:53 PM

Metalocalypse is the best show to be put on t.v. in a long time.

#9 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:55 PM

Brief Case Full of Guts FTW!

#10 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:12 PM

"I would rather cut off my ding dong than not drink!"-Murderface
"Nickels is money too guys."-Toki
"You are a GMILF, do you know what that is?"-Pickles

#11 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 08:03 AM

They're putting out a Deathklok CD with the season 1 DVD. I'm excited.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users