• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 xpalefirex

xpalefirex

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:52 PM

Did anyone ever watch transformer Beast Wars? remember the raptor with the rotating sword and eye lasers? ahhh nostalgia. Im trying to download the first 3 seasons but its taking forever.

#2 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:06 AM

I hear they are making a movie about Transformers. Don't remember when it was suppose to come out though. I think within the next year or something unless it got scrapped.

#3 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:38 AM

...... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:43 AM

beast wars was the show lol...

#5 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 11:17 AM

I hear they are making a movie about Transformers. Don't remember when it was suppose to come out though. I think within the next year or something unless it got scrapped.

You're kidding, right? Transformers is a huge talk of movieland right now because of it taking the cartoon into a live action adaptation.

Also, Beast Wars was terrible. Almost as bad as Armada with the friggen minicons. The original is the only way to go.

#6 Hoon

Hoon

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:03 PM

deks would love this.... hes a transformer himself...

#7 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:17 AM

I have all 5 seasons of beast wars and the beast machines series on a dvd or two in xvid...

man, i loved that show...

#8 sch3nk2k4

sch3nk2k4

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:59 AM

Also, Beast Wars was terrible. Almost as bad as Armada with the friggen minicons. The original is the only way to go.

/agree

WTF was with that CG attempt looking thing they called a show
and yeah lol the mincons rofl

Watch the original, its so much better (even the original movie was decent)

side note. transformers was made as a filler for a time slot thats original show had gotten suddenly canceled and they needed something to fill that time (so i heard)

#9 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 08:20 AM

You're kidding, right? Transformers is a huge talk of movieland right now because of it taking the cartoon into a live action adaptation.

+1

Michael Bay (Bad Boys 1&2, Armageddon, etc) is directing that movie, i believe. So that should be a good flick...

But who am i kidding, f*ck Transformers - 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee: (OH! its coming out in IMAX in 3-f*cking-D, i cant wait... if this movie is gonna turn out sh*tty, ill beat the director with his own dick...) :evil:

#10 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:15 AM

Anyone ever watch the Transformers original movie? I recommend that to anyone who wants to watch a movie and not have any clue what they are looking at or what is going on, and probably slip into a seizure because the visuals are so trippy. The movie just slips into the hardcore weird abyss when a Weird Al song starts randomly playing in the middle of it lol

#11 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:44 PM

Yup. Grew up on Transformers. Can't remember if these things came from space, and if they did, why the hell would aliens copy a jet, semi, and VW bodies as their own bodies. How the hell does the story link up in real life. Anyone remember/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users