yes hes dead.

#22 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 10:51 PM

How he he a fag? Because he strong armed his people into improving themselves with the times instead of allowing them to run around lawlessly in a society, besides, What the fuck is wrong with you people, he had nothing to do with 9/11, Fucking US government smoke and mirrorz got you bitches blind.

they should hang bush like that, and all his staff, all they are doing is basically doing nothing but fuel more aggression and just certified that they will never *free the people*, they just called a man because he wasn't along side the US in plans to kill all of Islam, meh, and they say US is a democracy with freedom, fuck when you can't even speak your own opinion without being called a terrorist, thats gay.

#23 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:30 AM

The video posted by Mandraque is the one. It shows him drop, then everything goes black for a bit. Kinda sucks, but it's the one out there now.

#24 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:38 AM

How he he a fag? Because he strong armed his people into improving themselves with the times instead of allowing them to run around lawlessly in a society, besides, What the f*ck is wrong with you people, he had nothing to do with 9/11, f*cking US government smoke and mirrorz got you b*tches blind.

they should hang bush like that, and all his staff, all they are doing is basically doing nothing but fuel more aggression and just certified that they will never *free the people*, they just called a man because he wasn't along side the US in plans to kill all of Islam, meh, and they say US is a democracy with freedom, f*ck when you can't even speak your own opinion without being called a terrorist, thats gay.

are you serious? wow.

#25 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:41 AM

are you serious? wow.

He's right though. I mean, Saddam wasn't the best guy in the world. He likened himself to Stalin, which is never good. But he had nothing to do with 9/11 and we had no business starting this war with Iraq. There were no WMDs, and the American public was misled by it's leader and it's government. If that doesn't scream impeachment, I don't know what does. Our focus should have remained on Afghanistan and getting Bin Laden (who is probably dead anyways).

sh*t like this is why Bush's approval rating is down in the 30s.

#26 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:59 AM

they should hang bush like that, and all his staff, all they are doing is basically doing nothing but fuel more aggression and just certified that they will never *free the people*, they just called a man because he wasn't along side the US in plans to kill all of Islam, meh, and they say US is a democracy with freedom, fuck when you can't even speak your own opinion without being called a terrorist, thats gay.

I agree on that part.

But since they had Saddam in custody for several months it is good that they finally got around to killing the bastard. He's responsible for thousands upon thousands of deaths (is Bush too?) and decades of opression in Iraq. You've no doubt seen the joy in the eyes of the Iraqies when Saddam lost power. Rampaging in the streets, pulling down statues, he was a hated and feared man who needed to fuck-off and die.

However, he did not make his people stronger in any way, except maybe militarily. The Iraq Military under Saddam was still a joke though... as soon as the US came marching in they all gave up and joined the fight against him (except the ones that got tortured in prisons lol).

#27 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:22 AM

i will agree that maybe we didnt have our priorities straight, but come the f*ck on. I can deal with some of the stupid sh*t we have done, including supporting bin ladin in the past. The past seems to indicate that we have issues bring burned in the past by people we supported (binladin, the deal about OPEC that we offered to saudi arabia was exactly the same as we offered to saddam, only he refused.)

BUT there is no f*cking way you can say that saddam was just a "tough leader". The sh*t that saddam and his sons did make a hanging look too forgiving. The world is a much better place with him being dead and having no control.

Hell maybe stalin and hitler werent that bad of guys either right shadow

dave

EDIT: one thing i do like was how short his death row stretch was. Look at our system where we have serial killers in preison still on death row after 30 years of incarceration.

Edited by DocSeuss, 31 December 2006 - 01:31 AM.

#28 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:24 AM

what was the other option to not kill him? then give his supporters hope of helping him escape? f*ck no! that will be a disaster, I'm glad he is dead. Yea and don't call his government good unless you would had liked it.

#29 Zerk

Zerk

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:50 AM

How he he a fag? Because he strong armed his people into improving themselves with the times instead of allowing them to run around lawlessly in a society, besides, What the f*ck is wrong with you people, he had nothing to do with 9/11, f*cking US government smoke and mirrorz got you b*tches blind.

they should hang bush like that, and all his staff, all they are doing is basically doing nothing but fuel more aggression and just certified that they will never *free the people*, they just called a man because he wasn't along side the US in plans to kill all of Islam, meh, and they say US is a democracy with freedom, f*ck when you can't even speak your own opinion without being called a terrorist, thats gay.

He tortured and killed his people... He used mustard gas on the people on the Kurds living in his Country. He was a Shiat and he fought the Sunnis. He's not that great of a guy as u imagine...

I was watching the History Channel 6 months ago, it had a special on Saddam, in it they told a story of a man. he was accused of plotting against the government, so... the secret police arrested him and were about to kill him without a fair trial as usual, his wife begged for forgiveness with her newborn child on her shoulder... so the Secret police killed the man ofcourse and grabbed her baby and threw the baby on a wall splattering its brains. His son was in charge of the Iraqi soccer team, guess what he did when he lost... yep, killed the players. Make no mistake about it, this man deserved to die... A new Hitler...

I say Saddam should have taken more of his own medicine, give that asshole no damn trial.

Edited by Zerk, 31 December 2006 - 01:51 AM.

#30 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:41 AM

I'm not supporting him, I think we have bigger issues though then just one man.

Seuss, Don't get all crazy on me, I'm just simply pointing out that there are more important issues then glorifying the death of a leader for a lack of *democracy*, it isn't a love or hate thing, instead of Lowering Taxes, they raise them, instead of making life better, it is more difficult, Maybe the US should look within its borders before it goes to others and questions things, fucking hypocrites man.

#31 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:02 AM

'tis true we have alot of issues to deal with inside our own borders and beurocracies before we can even start contemplating a role as "world police" which is what this is all about. Some may say the government doesn't give a fuck and they are just out for oil, which could be true, but I hope it isn't.

For one, we have to realize that our planet is falling apart, and America is at fault, America also carries the biggest responsibility to make it better. Because in 30 years if we haven't turned it ALL around, we are fucked.

#32 LSD

LSD

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 05:54 PM

Posted Image

Pwn'd!

#33 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 05:57 PM

Posted Image

#34 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 06:18 PM

Thats what you get for electing a C average president :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

#35 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:06 PM

Doesn't Saddam kinda look like Gandalf from LOTR? LOL that shoulda been his punishment, playing Gandalf in The Hobbit.

Edited by Mike2077, 31 December 2006 - 09:07 PM.

#36 LSD

LSD

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:30 PM

He wasn;t hanged for 9/11, he was hanged for ordering to kill over 400 innocent civillians, becouse someone made an attempt on his life. The U.S. government helps sh*thole countries gain freedom, and has put down countless terrorists,a dn terrorist organizations in the Middle East, people who want to kill us for having freedom. You're the one whose blind with the "evil government" ideas, that are simply not true. Our government is far from perfect, but the things they are doing are at least worth while, and serve a pourpose that will give everyone, even SOME UNGRATEFUL little f*cks, freedom, and life, for generations to come.

#37 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:48 PM

Iraq was no threat whatsoever and Bush went in there because he's Cheney's puppet and his daddy failed the first time. We should be more worried about Iran and North Korea because they actually are a threat and won't fold in a week. And why should our soldiers have to die for their freedom. They need to do bring on their own revolution, not have someone come and do it for them.

#38 LSD

LSD

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:51 PM

Iraq was no threat whatsoever

....oh! My bad, see I thought a Dictator killing innocent civillians was a threat. Damn, my bad man. President Bush, go ahead shoot us, or gas a few hundred random US citizens, you know Mike will defend you if you do.

:tdown:

#39 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:04 PM

Like any other f*ckin dictator doesnt do that sh*t, fact of the matter Iraq wasn't a threat to US. Why have our soldiers die in that wasteland of a country because our President had a personal vendetta with Saddam. While we're at it lets fight for Cuba's, North Korea's, Iran's and any other country with a dictators freedom!

#40 LSD

LSD

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:17 PM

Like any other f*ckin dictator doesnt do that sh*t

Sani Abacha, Francisco Franco, George Papadopoulos, Hassan II, Chiang Kai-Shek, Alfredo Stroessner, I could go on and on with dictators that are very good rulers.. Saddam was a bad apple. What you said is also disturbing and selfish. If every country decided to only stand up for themselves, Germany would rule the world. Countirie's in today's world depend on one another to keep a general peace an order. The great Martin Luther King Jr. once said "Injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere", and that is why I belive our country is doing a f*cking nice job, protecting justice.

Edited by LSD, 31 December 2006 - 10:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users