55 replies to this topic

#41 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:27 PM

What you said is also disturbing and selfish.

How was what I said disturbing? Because I don't believe in attacking countries just because they have a 'bad apple' in power. If your so f*cking selfless then go sign up for the army and help 'protect justice'.

dictators that are very good rulers

I think that's an oxymoron.

#42 LSD

LSD

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:33 PM

How was what I said disturbing? Because I don't believe in attacking countries just because they have a 'bad apple' in power. If your so f*cking selfless then go sign up for the army and help 'protect justice'.
I think that's an oxymoron.

It's disturbing that there are people who care for themselves, over the good of mankind.

Also, I am joining the army, like my father, uncle, brothers, and grandfather did. I am f*cking proud to protect this country!

And do a little research into the dictators I have mentioned. They have done good.

kthxbi.

#43 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:37 PM

The good of mankind? There are much bigger problems than Iraq that will f*ck over mankind in a few decades. And that's just it, you won't be protecting this country, you'll be protecting Iraq.

Oh btw do you idolize Bill O'Reilly?

Edited by Mike2077, 31 December 2006 - 10:39 PM.

#44 LSD

LSD

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:43 PM

One step at a time. We can't stop all people from emitting CO2 into the air to slow down Global Warming, so we attack the immediate threat to justice/freedom/morality, and that is terrorism and mistreatment of people in the Middle East. Think of all the things that have changed. In Afghanistan women can now appear in TV, and television isn't only playing anti-american slogans. Men can return to working and providing for their family knowing that some asswipe won't come in and kill them all. People in Iraq are slowly establishing a stable government allowing for more freedom, and security to the people. In the bigger picture, things are heading for the best.

Also, it is annoying when people call this "America's War" when British, Polish, and other troops are in there also fighting for the same cause. Justice.

"Oh btw do you idolize Bill O'Reilly?"

No.

EDIT: I am slowly becoming tired, lol. I still wanna welcome the new year, so please forgive me If I cut our debate short soon.

Edited by LSD, 31 December 2006 - 10:51 PM.

#45 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:52 PM

You really believe we actually went into Iraq for the good of the Iraqi people. You really need to cut down on the weed.

#46 LSD

LSD

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:55 PM

You really need to cut down on the weed.

Never!

And, I do belive that's what we went in there to do.

Even if some of the allegations are true, we still got the results that secure what I wanted us to go in there for in the first place, and that is ultimately the goal.

EDIT: I also realized that we just highjacked this thread, lol. It's not about what we're talking about, it's about Saddam being dead, and the Iraqi people's victory!

Edited by LSD, 31 December 2006 - 10:59 PM.

#47 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:59 PM

Well then Fox News made a believer out of you. Bush went in there to finish daddy's job and get some oil. Now look at the mess he's in. Car bombings every day, insurgents all over the place, no exit strategy. I'm sure I'll be planning my vacation to Iraq soon. Any thing we do in the Middle East is for something.

Yea total hijacking lol

Edited by Mike2077, 31 December 2006 - 11:02 PM.

#48 LSD

LSD

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:02 PM

If so, double win. President Bush gets oil, and the Iraqi people get freedom, and justice. Can't you at least think of it that way? As a double win? I usre can, if the oil thing was true. I however will not belive it untill it comes out of the President's mouth.

I'm out, we can continue this next year if you want. Happy new year!

Edited by LSD, 31 December 2006 - 11:06 PM.

#49 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:14 PM

I however will not belive it untill it comes out of the President's mouth.

Lol this administration never admits its mistakes or intentions. God you're lost in fox news land. Happy New Year!

#50 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:32 PM

Lol this administration never admits its mistakes or intentions. God you're lost in fox news land. Happy New Year!

And your head is lost somewhere in your intestines? Take a fresh breath of air one time and tell us that getting rid of a tyrant-dictator of a poverty stricken country isn't a good thing? We're taking care of the matters at hand along side the other most powerful nations in the world.

US > All

#51 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 12:45 AM

Sure it's a good thing, but how many thousands of Americans need to die for that sh*thole country? As soon as we leave those f*cking pushovers will have another piece of sh*t like him in power.

Edited by Mike2077, 01 January 2007 - 12:46 AM.

#52 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 01:13 AM

Well, because of Bush we sadly have lost come of our county's men and women. At least one ***hole is dead. I mean we can't turn back to the past so we might as well take the free kill :evil:. The U.S. doesn't need to get involved with every single thing in the world. For the future, All we need is a couple allies in Europe, Asia, and like since we have Iraq, Bush can become allies with their new leader and jack their oil. Anything else? Once we fix up our own country and economy is good again we can start giving aid to the 3rd world countries. What about the civil wars in the middle east? Sorry, but they should keep killing each other over a dumb religion, then once they are all dead they end up in hell end of story. If North Korea gets violent? Try to solve it peacefully if not, CIA agents can go assassinate him and his whole family (not ban ipods...). Terrorists? Strengthen our security. Genocide? well, send in some UN troops. All this seems so simple, but politically it's hard. Basically, this will never happen and the world will probably end by nuclear warfare.

#53 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 01:51 AM

but they should keep killing each other over a dumb religion,

calling another religion dumb? the old testiment is very close in 3 major religions(christian, jewish, islam). And i dont understand how you mike, can just continue slamming him for a reason of, "you dont think we went in there for oil" and "fox has brainwashed you." Im glad you have been brainwashed to believe that all we care about is oil and thats the only reason we went to Iraq. GG jumping in the pool with all the other followers.

Ohh wait see how stupid that arguement is.

Edited by DocSeuss, 01 January 2007 - 01:53 AM.

#54 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 01:53 AM

you mofos should stop defending saddam, thats imposible to do rationaly. Insulting the us goverbemt and their desicions is ok, but f*ck saddam, he deserved the worst!!!!

#55 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 03:29 AM

What's with the GG? Are we playing a game and was it really good? Anyway I'm not defending Saddam by any means, just another crackpot that got what he deserved, what I'm saying is there wasn't any true reason for us to be in Iraq. And of course we went in there for something other than to spread peace, joy and happieness to all the people of Iraq. And now thousands of Americans have been killed and we still are sitting there protecting that wasteland. Yeah I'm sure once we leave they actually stick to democracy. Fat chance. Maybe they'll elect hesbollah too.

P.S. GG

Edited by Mike2077, 01 January 2007 - 03:32 AM.

#56 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 04:53 AM

This is exactly why we have a rule for this shit.

No Talk about Nationalism, Politics or Religion.

thread closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users