9 replies to this topic

#1 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:27 PM

Alright so I installed a new NIC and now I can play BF2 lag free. I browsed for a Sharqi Peninsula server (my favorite map) and found one called "Christian Gamers Online."

Now normally the name of such a server would push me away but I decided to join anyway. So I trudged through the last half of the then-current round, taking people/vehicles out with my p90/SRAW.

Then the next round starts and I'm on MEC. I get into the apache with some guy who was a really good helicopter pilot (and not a rogue one either :P).

So he's flying us around and we're owning the sh*t out of people and everything's going great, as you can see by this:

Attached File  screen013.jpg   81.08KB   62 downloads

Now I had 35 combat points, 5 teamwork and over 20 kills, with around 5 deaths and a 60 ping. SO just as the Americans are about to lose, and we catch a helicopter next to a tank and blast all three of the mofos, I say owned, because, well the situation deserved it.

So some asshole not even part of their gay ass clan requests that I be kicked because my attitude "wasn't very Christian."

So PB kicks me with the message "Please don't use taunts Chris8225."

So now they're so uptight that I f*cking get kicked for saying "owned?" That's not even a f*cking bad word. Hell, I could have understood if I had mocked the religion or said something like "hairy c*ntflap." But Jesus, what is the world coming to?

Moral: Don't play on Christian servers if you plan on not getting dicked around by uptight pricks.

Edited by Chris82, 18 January 2007 - 11:28 PM.

#2 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:02 AM

Lol aren't the christians the ones trying to ban violent video games? Playing a war simulation and killing people isn't very christian either.

#3 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:42 AM

Hell, I could have understood if I had mocked the religion or said something like "hairy c*ntflap." But Jesus, what is the world coming to?

Heh, c*ntflap.

But yea, I'm Christian, and I honestly hate the uptight assholes who try to press Christianity on people.

#4 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:08 AM

its idiots like that, that give christians a bad name. just like the retards that hijack planes give muslims a bad name.

extremeists are retards

#5 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:11 AM

Alright so I installed a new NIC and now I can play BF2 lag free. I browsed for a Sharqi Peninsula server (my favorite map) and found one called "Christian Gamers Online."

Now normally the name of such a server would push me away but I decided to join anyway. So I trudged through the last half of the then-current round, taking people/vehicles out with my p90/SRAW.

Then the next round starts and I'm on MEC. I get into the apache with some guy who was a really good helicopter pilot (and not a rogue one either :P).

So he's flying us around and we're owning the sh*t out of people and everything's going great, as you can see by this:

Attached File  screen013.jpg   81.08KB   62 downloads

Now I had 35 combat points, 5 teamwork and over 20 kills, with around 5 deaths and a 60 ping. SO just as the Americans are about to lose, and we catch a helicopter next to a tank and blast all three of the mofos, I say owned, because, well the situation deserved it.

So some asshole not even part of their gay ass clan requests that I be kicked because my attitude "wasn't very Christian."

So PB kicks me with the message "Please don't use taunts Chris8225."

So now they're so uptight that I f*cking get kicked for saying "owned?" That's not even a f*cking bad word. Hell, I could have understood if I had mocked the religion or said something like "hairy c*ntflap." But Jesus, what is the world coming to?

Moral: Don't play on Christian servers if you plan on not getting dicked around by uptight pricks.

u got owned by godfearing men

#6 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:28 AM

wyte, i f*cking love your sadam sig.

#7 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:35 AM

I think i played on that server before, wasnt 5 minutes before I was banned forever on it :P

#8 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:27 AM

WERE you banned forever, or just untill jesus comes back.

lol...im going to hell

#9 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:37 AM

Forever, but fuck it Im closing this topic because Christians don't deserve to use mySQL Database space, fuckin fagb0tz.

#10 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:32 PM

Just need to say that THOU SHALT NOT KILL makes for one hell of a BF2 server doesn't it? :kill:

Fucking ignorant Christians, slay them all. (and I do mean ma_slay) :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users