36 replies to this topic

#21 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 08:09 PM

This guy is totally acting. And badly at that.

Edit: On the Hope is Emo...

" Zeriton (3 minutes ago)
Probably needs a bit of cock"

Best reply ever.

Edited by Justin Sane, 23 February 2007 - 08:11 PM.

#22 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:57 PM

It's like my son when I deleted his system32 folder! Or when I deleted his lvl 59 in WoW the day before he came home from school (weekend) HAHAHAH! WHAT A TERRIBLE PARENT!

I love you.

#23 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:16 PM

Janton does your kid hate you?

#24 Janton

Janton

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:27 PM

Of course he does! He is one of those black hair slick back little freaks. He cries about everything and I don't know why the hell he is my son. I told him, if you want to get into computer, I will give you any money you need for them. He says, I only like to play WoW and hang out with my friends, why are you such a geek dad! Psh, if he hates me, then I hate him. He is terrible at WoW anyway, doesn't even have a 60 err 70 (hehe was that my fault :D) I leave him alone and in the back of my mind picture him getting arrested for shooting up queer juice or something, hope he doesn't expect a bail. He just recently turned into an "emo" maybe it was peer pressure, maybe it was his mother wanting him to be sensitive, either way, I've got a 6 year old daughter who is the Janton Jr I've always wanted. Sheesh, the story of my life.

#25 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:29 PM

lmao....

#26 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 12:15 AM

hopefully it's just a phase.

If people supported eugenics we wouldn't have these kinds of problems.

Eugenics +1

#27 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 12:17 AM

We need a scoreboard to keep track of all these imaginary points lol.

#28 Janton

Janton

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:33 AM

Or, you could pull out some bad ass sand sh*t on him?

#29 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 08:31 AM

Nah Janton, you're son is just taking after his real dad, Gaara.

#30 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:12 PM

Of course he does! He is one of those black hair slick back little freaks. He cries about everything and I don't know why the hell he is my son. I told him, if you want to get into computer, I will give you any money you need for them. He says, I only like to play WoW and hang out with my friends, why are you such a geek dad! Psh, if he hates me, then I hate him. He is terrible at WoW anyway, doesn't even have a 60 err 70 (hehe was that my fault :D) I leave him alone and in the back of my mind picture him getting arrested for shooting up queer juice or something, hope he doesn't expect a bail. He just recently turned into an "emo" maybe it was peer pressure, maybe it was his mother wanting him to be sensitive, either way, I've got a 6 year old daughter who is the Janton Jr I've always wanted. Sheesh, the story of my life.

Well make sure he only plays WoW, so he doesn't make a series of video diaries on YouTube showcasing his sad and pathetic life.

And you're the only parent I've ever seen be truly honest about how they feel about their children. I know we've had our differences but I tip my hat to you. Parents shouldn't just let their kids be emo and still treat them nicely.

#31 Janton

Janton

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 10:05 PM

AWWW! Me and Chris are friends now!

#32 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 11:02 PM

when i have a kid i picture us doing all the cool sh*t i did with my dad, like hunting, riding 4wheelers, fishing, buying guns and working on my truck...because of this i am almost certain i will have a child like you....lifes a b*tch

#33 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:38 PM

Wow. Kids these days. When I was a kid, if you were a geek, you had no platform to even talk, which was better imo. Intoverts stayed introverst and did not go to schools with guns and kill everyone. Now everyone thinks they are special and have something to offer. Haha, the fact is that very few people have anything good to offer ever. Good stuff though.

#34 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:15 PM

Wow. Kids these days. When I was a kid, if you were a geek, you had no platform to even talk, which was better imo. Intoverts stayed introverst and did not go to schools with guns and kill everyone. Now everyone thinks they are special and have something to offer. Haha, the fact is that very few people have anything good to offer ever. Good stuff though.

That is the damn truth. Most people are just dead weight.

#35 Janton

Janton

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:31 PM

Especially the f*cking fat kids.

#36 Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:52 AM

Especially the dead f*cking fat kids.

#37 Invisibleman

Invisibleman

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:23 PM

Wheres the love for the fat kids?

"Its like a sledge hammer hitting your crotch over and over again, and if your a girl your face."

I appreciate the clarification I now know women have penis on their face.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users