58 replies to this topic

#21 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:03 PM

If T's are being bastards about rushing garage do the old Billy Pumper trick :tup:

Throw a smoke on the boxes in garage and put your silencer on. Stand on the boxes or on the dumpster. You can see them, but they can't see you. Remember to be a good sport and rush once the smoke has cleared and you've got your 6-7 kills lol.

#22 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:07 PM

i have been playing a little ct.. once i start gettng pwned too much i do swap back tho. i love the m4 so it just makes it easier for me to play ct... i can give one to myself whenever but i dont have it binded yet. by the time i put in the ma_ yada yada bs ct is half way up long hall..

if wyte is playing im already dead. :tired: i still cant believe he strolls thru t-spawn untouched 99% of the time.

#23 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:25 PM

Cinci, was a notorious team stacker but not anymore... I hardly play T because it seems it usually the stacked team and usually go random... I believe cinci does the same..

#24 Nagash

Nagash

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 02:42 AM

You know what is sad?

Is that this topic had to made in the first place.

BoSS members should just know better than to stack.

#25 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 07:21 AM

You know what is sad?
Is that this topic had to made in the first place.

BoSS members should just know better than to stack.

+1 . . . +1 :19:

#26 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:46 AM

its not always like this but its happening way too often. i hate coming into the servers when T's have 45 wins and cts 10. its just friggin pathetic. and especially when the ct's have 9 ppl and t's have 14 or 15, alot of faggots don't have the courtesy to switch themselves and wait for the autoswitch. then they all have the guts to ask for money when they lose their bets... this happens way2 often and its good to be brought up.

#27 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:47 AM

I actually sort of enjoy playing ct when the t's are stacked.

#28 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:40 AM

My favorite part of stacked teams is when the T team is stacked, so I switch myself over to CT. The CT's never complain even though they are losing 40-10. Then the CT team gets on a role and wins maybe 4-5 in a row, and the T team b*tches to all hell that the teams are stacked. I've seen that several times too.

#29 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 03:04 PM

My favorite part of stacked teams is when the T team is stacked, so I switch myself over to CT. The CT's never complain even though they are losing 40-10. Then the CT team gets on a role and wins maybe 4-5 in a row, and the T team b*tches to all hell that the teams are stacked. I've seen that several times too.

Lol yeah...

For the entire time i have been here, i have always played on the loosing team... Only in the past month, i have played on t no matter what, because i like the ak more, and i have played way too long on the loosing team.. it just pisses me off how no one ever switches to the loosing team... believe me, when the teams are stacked, its no fun to be on the loosing side... but when teams are even, its very fun to both sides because they are matched, and its more about the tactics to win

#30 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:17 PM

I never complain about stacked teams, but somehow it does seem gayer when CT are dominating and I'm on T than the other way around... Probably cause the Ts get trapped so easily, and then clusterfucked by grenades.
That is a rare sight nowadays though... And people need to stop being rank-whores by stacking teams.

#31 Woozy

Woozy

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:15 PM

We all know this happens all the time. I used to play T all the time now play CT. Most of the time when I play I see an admin for 10 minutes they leave and everyone goes back to stacking t again. How about rotating schdule for admins, I know they pay to be one. but can be a temp thing until things work out. Or we can just ban me for 5 minutes. :)

Edited by Woozy1, 11 March 2007 - 11:30 PM.

#32 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:59 PM

Sorry, but it would be impossible for any kind of schedule to be made that everyone could agree on. Who wants to be forced into admining at 4 in the morning on a wednesday?

#33 Woozy

Woozy

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:03 AM

I dont think there is alot of T stacking at 4 in the morning. Plus it only really happen during peek playing times!

#34 Nagash

Nagash

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:29 AM

Yea that freaking funny as hell.

Something I also find funny is when T's are stacked and I come in on CT's pay myself and then the I get a bunch of admin tells asking for money from the T's.

First I don't have to pay anybody but myself and second I would pay the CT's first before the T's hehe

#35 JMan3rd

JMan3rd

Lurker

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:31 AM

The stacking issue can be a frustrating one when you cant even make it outta CT spawn. Most people know that I'm always on the CT's side with my shotty :20: and once in awhile I've made the issue known like, "lets switch up the teams," (when it's really bad) but that rarely does anything.
I dunno, I kinda like the challenge sometimes of taking on 12 T's at once...but not every time I log on :hate: . Usually when I get annoyed, I switch servers to GunGame and do that for awhile. However, stacking happens on GunGame also. I have to admit I've been apart of that, but ima try to switch it up some, cause I know how it feels to be stuck on glock for 20 rounds :tdown: .
I have noticed some people that play T go on the CT team and it's a fun experience playing with people I dont normally play with and I def think its a good idea to only pay CT's when the T's are stacked.

#36 Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:31 AM

Having recently learned about the totally awesome "@" admin PM function, I've begun b*tching directly to admins whenever the teams are stacked :1:

#37 Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:06 PM

There are some people in this very thread that sure talk a big game. "Oh yeah, I'm all for it. I'll definitely try to be more aware of stacked teams...blah...blah...blah." But in game, as long as they're winning they could give a sh*t. A BoSS member shouldn't have to pester an admin for 10 minutes to get them to try and even things up, after the teams have been uneven for over an hour.

As for those that have been trying to keep the teams even, I do appreciate it.

#38 Moses

Moses

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:39 PM

For me ill just play ct for now on, but the thing that annoyed me so bad when you ask about a couple of players nicely on t to unstack the team that are in double kills and they refuse to do so. Players who stack ts, like that tend to be stat wh*res and build up theres kills over death in about a week. This is something we boss players need to come up with. A new rule in which that is not allow at all.

#39 SaladFingers

SaladFingers

Lurker

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 07:49 PM

another fine example.......and noone would change lol

Posted Image

#40 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member