1 reply to this topic

#1 Scitz

Scitz

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 03:35 AM

Hey,

Has anyone played this game? Concept is pretty bad ass but dont know if the excecution is good or not.

I am high right now prolly and this just looks too cool to me.

#2 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 04:23 AM

never played it first hand but i watched sumone play and ive seen reviews. XII has a very cool comic book sort of art style that i love :1: and slightly reminds me of zelda:the wind waker :21: which in my mind was a very sh*tty, gay wad, baby, pethetic excuse for nintendo to make link a 11 year old pussy. but nintendo is coming out with a more muture looking link sum time soon :1: so keep your eyes open if you own a cube. but that is off topic back to XII now sound is as good as it shud b for a budget title :cool: and now gameplay the most important part its gameplay is good for its price except for the stealth missions :whatever: gay gay gay. i personally dont like stealth but even a person who likes stealth games wont like the stealth missions they just arent fun :perk: . over all i think this is a good game with the art style price and most of the gameplay if you look in the right places you can find this game for $10 or less :20: my finale verdict is 8.0 out of 10 so pick it up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users