Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:27 AM

I like the No avatar thing.. :tup:

+1

Forums are looking quite secksy. GG shadow.

#24 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:13 PM

The Blinking thing is sexy.

#25 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 03:17 PM

The collapseable boards is cool and makes navigation easy. You can just collapse sections instead of scrolling down.

My only problem is the graphic for the button itself. The bright grey around it doesn't exactly fit the board style. I'm assuming that's just a test button though and something more permenant will be designed.

#26 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:49 PM

The collapseable boards is cool and makes navigation easy. You can just collapse sections instead of scrolling down.

My only problem is the graphic for the button itself. The bright grey around it doesn't exactly fit the board style. I'm assuming that's just a test button though and something more permenant will be designed.

thats because you use IE and PNG transparency isn't supported, n00b.

Also, notice the right hand topic view thing, like it?

#27 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 08:33 PM

Yeah, I posted that at work where I'm forced into using IE, but it looks good at home with Firefox.

#28 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:29 PM

New Buttons thanks to Ezekiel, Goto the main page of the forums and refresh twice, or just clear your browser cache.

#29 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:47 PM

More blinky things = more sexytime.

And very good work Zeke :tup:

#30 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 10:01 PM

I like the new stuff. I'm assuming your still working on more?

This is just something cool I noticed. I don't know if you guys see this too. But if you don't look directly at the thing that flashes next to the words "BoSS Gamers :: Forums" it looks like its flashing orange and a light shade of blue rather than grey.

Either an optical illusion, or my eyes just suck.

#31 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:54 AM

great success!!

#32 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 11:25 AM

I think the buttons are a bit large but they fit the style.

#33 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 03:46 AM

working on quote things.

sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz;

sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz; sekz;

#34 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:28 AM

I like all the new changes except the background color of the quotes. I liked it better when it was a slightly different color from the rest of the post.

#35 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 09:29 PM

looking secksy :tup: :tup:

#36 stevonte

stevonte

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 07:53 AM

I'm going to reskin this b*tch a little, Don't worry if you want to keep your *grey*, it isn't going anywhere, but I'm going to try and improve upon it slowly.

personally I feel that I did a downright sh*tty job on porting it over, and I can do better, so without further wait, I am going to mess with it now, be done in 10 hours or so I guess... :muaha:

Should be interesting considering I am bored out of my mind and feel I can make something really sexy... and No, it won't look like that i-tab skin, that was too bright, I want something easy on the eyes yet very attractive, hell, a hooker could do that too... :weee:

nice nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users