• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Moses

Moses

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 09:36 AM

24 is by far the best kick ass series in this present year , express yourself for the need of jack Bauer...

#2 Kaos

Kaos

Lurker

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 03:28 PM

Jack may die tonight, or at least not be able to take the spot as "Jack Bauer". That's why they put in Doyle i believe. :P

#3 Hoon

Hoon

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 10:19 PM

OMG A BOMB!@@$@)&#

#4 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:45 PM

Honestly 24 is a great show, but in my opinion season 6 is not nearly as enthralling as the previous seasons. My guess is that they'll make a season 7 and that'll be it.

#5 Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope

Lurker

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:07 PM

Jack may die tonight, or at least not be able to take the spot as "Jack Bauer". That's why they put in Doyle i believe. :P

that's just a gimmick they repeatedly use...he won't die until the series is over. and i agree w/ indica, 24 is a great show but this is the weakest season in its history.

Edited by Lycanthrope, 10 April 2007 - 12:08 PM.

#6 TheCincinnatiKid

TheCincinnatiKid

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:34 PM

This last episode was dissapointing in my opinion.

The show is great and I have no problems with the season, but this quick storyline change was too abrupt.

COngrates u completed the task...here you have a phone call.....DINK dink, DINK, dink

#7 Moses

Moses

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:08 PM

well i dont know, the next episode is that the chinese got problems with jack bauer and ending up kidnapping his love, who was the daughter of the senator. Jack seriously needs to kill this chinese asshole......

#8 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:30 PM

f*ck Audrey Raines....he should ignore that b*tch. Nobody f*ckin cares abt that part of the story line. /sigh even tho 24 is my favorite show, every goddamn season seems to have a f*ckin retarded sideplot that makes me cringe and want to punch infants in their face.

/endrant

LONG LIVE TEH BAUER!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users