Photo

Florida vs. Canada

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Poll: Snow for Florida (39 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Florida take over canada for it's snow.

1. Yes, go get some snow for summer (8 votes [20.51%])

Percentage of vote: 20.51%

2. No, their snows no good (pee) (3 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

3. Don't waste time on canada (6 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

4. Funk needs to stop thinking about this and put the Bong down. (22 votes [56.41%])

Percentage of vote: 56.41%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:52 PM

Alot of stupid shit happens in Florida, I have to admit.

What I like about FL is that it is the most biodiverse region of the United States (one of the highest in the world). I love the weather, the low taxes and the fact that college girls wear short skirts year round. :tup:

#22 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:21 PM

lmfao right now its around 20C(75F?) and still with around 90% humidity. Even yellowknife which is way up north is like 0C (25F?) which hardly has any snow, so dont think Canada=Cold all the time :tup:

I dont even know how u survive in Florida, all year round hot weather, i just cant stand that.

#23 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:59 PM

So far what everyone said is right. We have alot of old people, sexual preds., homeless beatings, crazy weather and everything else. But I know you people from Canada know where the extra snow's at, so give it up or I'll have to assemble team Florida and come get it. We need it more than you guys. Hell I'd be happy if someone sent me a cooler filled with snow so I could sit on it at work.

Edited by Florida_Funk, 04 June 2007 - 06:00 PM.

#24 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:15 PM

Those homeless had it coming.

#25 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:28 PM

lol worthless post but my sig makes me laugh :weee: :weee: :weee:

(Bong tokes FTW)

#26 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:14 PM

Well, this thread is going somewhere...

It just depends what type of climate you want I guess...

#27 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:37 PM

I agree with Frag. Short skirts and warm weather.

#28 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:00 PM

Alot of stupid sh*t happens in Florida, I have to admit.

What I like about FL is that it is the most biodiverse region of the United States (one of the highest in the world). I love the weather, the low taxes and the fact that college girls wear short skirts year round. :tup:

+infinity

Canada will never even come close to Florida...its not even a comparison.

#29 Clayton

Clayton

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:57 PM

Negative.

If anything, they'd be even.
Druggies out the ass, foreigners taking over, and no real culture of it's own.

rofl i agree. miami an orlando are overrun by hispanics

#30 PandaHippie718

PandaHippie718

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:46 PM

rofl i agree. miami an orlando are overrun by hispanics

Orlando is the shiz! lol, i love me some Disney World anyday!

#31 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:03 PM

Orlando is the shiz! lol, i love me some Disney World anyday!

That is a pretty big bonus...

#32 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:06 PM

Orlando is the biggest armpit of the south-east US... (LA and NY are a bit worse).
I fucking hate Orlando.

#33 Captiva

Captiva

If You Can Bleed, You Can Die

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:21 PM

Orlando is the biggest armpit of the south-east US... (LA and NY are a bit worse).
I f*cking hate Orlando.

I liked it when I went there.

Then again, we were staying in a resort for four days, I was hit on by Spiderman, and got laid.

Edited by Captiva, 05 June 2007 - 04:21 PM.

#34 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:59 PM

heh, i'm sure you can get laid whenever you want so I don't know what's so special about that...?

#35 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:02 PM

I f*cking hate Orlando.

i completly agree. There is nothing good about living in orlando. I went there once when i was a kid and that was it. I could care less for it know.

#36 Captiva

Captiva

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:34 PM

heh, i'm sure you can get laid whenever you want so I don't know what's so special about that...?

It doesn't happen as often as it should. It had been half a year. :hate:

Edited by Captiva, 05 June 2007 - 05:35 PM.

#37 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:45 PM

BLAME CANADA!!!

ok so seriously, i'm browsing this thread and i notice that canada knocks on florida for being uncultured, "a toddler," and beating up homeless derelicts?

ok:

1.) the homeless. apparently whatever parental figure couldn't knock sense into them, pardon me for trying round 2. if it takes a curb stomping for some random derelict on the street to say, "wait. i could get a job or at least get thrown into jail like every other waste of society," right on. i'll lend a foot and a fist for the betterment of man. ah, and i might mention, BC, the only "Province" or whatever the f*ck you non-centralized excuses for a country call yourselves now a days, i've been in has some of the worst bums i've ever had the privilege of throwing change towards at speeds above 15 mph, or whatever girly tenth that divides into in that lovely exchange for manliness known as the metric system. might i suggest you start kicking your 18 year-olds in the face and start making them get jobs and off their f*cking heroine addictions?

2.) toddler. (read: PENIS ENVY.) do me a favor, look up "canadian history" on wikipedia and do a search for "independence." wait? it first shows up in the LATE 1800's as a "read" document and you actually didn't obtain literal independence from britain until the 1980's. let's think about this. you obtained freedom from britain a whole 204 years behind us. as far as countries who are farther away from "mommy britains" hand, you fall a bit shorter than the rest of modern society. sh*t india's got several years on ya there guys and gals.

3.) uncultured. we might have rednecks, blacks and the spanish, but you have the french, asian and the iranian. we win... hands down.

Edited by Halcomb, 05 June 2007 - 08:57 PM.

#38 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:48 PM

I couldnt read all of the last post all i will say is CAnada FTW!

#39 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:56 PM

BLAME CANADA!!!

ok so seriously, i'm browsing this thread and i notice that canada knocks on florida for being uncultured, "a toddler," and beating up homeless derelicts?

ok:

1.) the homeless. apparently whatever parental figure couldn't knock sense into them, pardon me for trying round 2. if it takes a curb stomping for some random derelict on the street to say, "wait. i could get a job or at least get thrown into jail like every other waste of society," right on. i'll lend a foot for the betterment of man. ah, and i might mention, BC, the only "Province" or whatever the f*ck you non-centralized excuses for a country call yourselves now a days, i've been in has some of the worst bums i've ever had the privilege of throwing change towards at speeds above 15 mph, or whatever girly tenth that divides into in that lovely exchange for manliness known as the metric system. might i suggest you start kicking your 18 year-olds in the face and start making them get jobs and off their f*cking heroine addictions?

2.) toddler. (read: PENIS ENVY.) do me a favor, look up "canadian history" on wikipedia and do a search for "independence." wait? it first shows up in the LATE 1800's as a "read" document and you actually didn't obtain literal independence from britain until the 1980's. let's think about this. you obtained freedom from britain a whole 204 years behind us. as far as countries who are farther away from "mommy britains" hand, you fall a bit shorter than the rest of modern society. sh*t india's got several years on ya there guys and gals.

3.) uncultured. we might have rednecks, blacks and the spanish, but you have the french, asian and the iranian. we win... hands down.

Woot!

#40 Captiva

Captiva

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:11 PM

1.) the homeless. apparently whatever parental figure couldn't knock sense into them, pardon me for trying round 2. if it takes a curb stomping for some random derelict on the street to say, "wait. i could get a job or at least get thrown into jail like every other waste of society," right on. i'll lend a foot and a fist for the betterment of man. ah, and i might mention, BC, the only "Province" or whatever the f*ck you non-centralized excuses for a country call yourselves now a days, i've been in has some of the worst bums i've ever had the privilege of throwing change towards at speeds above 15 mph, or whatever girly tenth that divides into in that lovely exchange for manliness known as the metric system. might i suggest you start kicking your 18 year-olds in the face and start making them get jobs and off their f*cking heroine addictions?

Funny thing, they weren't beating sense into the homeless.
They were preteens beating them to death.

Source

I'll admit that your state has a rather phallic shape, but that doesn't mean I'll envy it. I know it's hard for you to grasp the idea of countries getting along without needless bloodshed, but really, it isn't a requirement for negotiations. Canada had fiscal freedom from Britain, and that's all they really needed. It's like waiting for divorce papers. Once it's agreed, no one really gives a f*ck anymore.

One, good job being racist, f*cker. Two, I know I personally didn't say it was uncultured, nor do I remember anyone else saying it was. Three, how the f*ck do you win in that situation? If you've ever been to a Canadian city, you'd know you lose hands down. Toronto alone is like New York owned by the Swiss. All the culture, with none of the filth.

Oh, and nice comprehension skills. 'Cause I definitely made a list of things the two had in common. You pretty much were arguing about nothing. kthxbaiggnore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users