Photo

Florida vs. Canada

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Poll: Snow for Florida (39 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Florida take over canada for it's snow.

1. Yes, go get some snow for summer (8 votes [20.51%])

Percentage of vote: 20.51%

2. No, their snows no good (pee) (3 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

3. Don't waste time on canada (6 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

4. Funk needs to stop thinking about this and put the Bong down. (22 votes [56.41%])

Percentage of vote: 56.41%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:53 PM

Funny thing, they weren't beating sense into the homeless.
They were preteens beating them to death.

Source

I'll admit that your state has a rather phallic shape, but that doesn't mean I'll envy it. I know it's hard for you to grasp the idea of countries getting along without needless bloodshed, but really, it isn't a requirement for negotiations. Canada had fiscal freedom from Britain, and that's all they really needed. It's like waiting for divorce papers. Once it's agreed, no one really gives a f*ck anymore.

One, good job being racist, f*cker. Two, I know I personally didn't say it was uncultured, nor do I remember anyone else saying it was. Three, how the f*ck do you win in that situation? If you've ever been to a Canadian city, you'd know you lose hands down. Toronto alone is like New York owned by the Swiss. All the culture, with none of the filth.

Oh, and nice comprehension skills. 'Cause I definitely made a list of things the two had in common. You pretty much were arguing about nothing. kthxbaiggnore.

lmao. nice. now i really do not care about canada, britain, or really anyone outside of my personal dance card, but thanks for taking initiative. since you haven't been here a while, i was nudging a few people in the ribs.

no, you personally didn't say something about us being uncultured, but much like life, this thread wasn't all about you. sorry if i have to break that to you this far into life.

as far as my comprehension goes, you said something about druggies, spiderman and getting laid. you're right, your list was better than mine. if i missed something important, let me know.

and as far as canadian history goes, i summed it up. you're right, bloodshed isn't a requisite for independence but it really wasn't needed, what with everyone pining for trade at that time thanks to the wars in europe and colony side. realistically, britain would have to come through us or "our" (at the time) rivers or canals to even reach you.

and wow. when in my statement did i mention toronto or new york? if i can pick my litter, i'll take orlando (our highest crime area in florida) over surrey any day. i'm sorry, i can go to the most touristy area of orlando and not get hustled by iranian or asian thugs while just trying to buy a pack of cigarettes and i don't have to pay $10 for them.

lol blah. honestly, you don't know me and your response was what i was trying to provoke. kthanksbai.

#42 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:56 PM

Ahaha YOU DON'T KNOW ME NIGGA!

#43 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:04 PM

Ahaha YOU DON'T KNOW ME NIGGA!

OH NO HE DIDNT! :>.<:

Funny thing, they weren't beating sense into the homeless.
They were preteens beating them to death.

...a...this goes on all the time....all over earth...pretty big in australia to i think, or one of those countries.

#44 Captiva

Captiva

If You Can Bleed, You Can Die

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:08 PM

lmao. nice. now i really do not care about canada, britain, or really anyone outside of my personal dance card, but thanks for taking initiative. since you haven't been here a while, i was nudging a few people in the ribs.

no, you personally didn't say something about us being uncultured, but much like life, this thread wasn't all about you. sorry if i have to break that to you this far into life.

I know it wasn't all directed at me, but I also don't like to make broad statements that can easily be refuted. I was responding to what you said for myself, not for anyone else.

as far as my comprehension goes, you said something about druggies, spiderman and getting laid. you're right, your list was better than mine. if i missed something important, let me know.

Haha, I did make a comment about that, pertaining to my trip to Orlando. My other comment was really close to what you had listed off. I said that both places have druggies out the ass, foreigners taking over, and no real culture of it's own.

and as far as canadian history goes, i summed it up. you're right, bloodshed isn't a requisite for independence but it really wasn't needed, what with everyone pining for trade at that time thanks to the wars in europe and colony side. realistically, britain would have to come through us or "our" (at the time) rivers or canals to even reach you.

"Summed it up". Wow, thanks for showing some respect for my country. You're completely and utterly wrong in that aspect. I'm not even going to bother. You are right in how it wasn't worth fighting for either side. Brush up on your geography, though. There's a lot of open ways to reach Canadian land, and before you say it, that aren't all tundra.

and wow. when in my statement did i mention toronto or new york? if i can pick my litter, i'll take orlando (our highest crime area in florida) over surrey any day. i'm sorry, i can go to the most touristy area of orlando and not get hustled by iranian or asian thugs while just trying to buy a pack of cigarettes and i don't have to pay $10 for them.

Toronto was a representative of a Canadian city I chose, seeing how Orlando and Miami had been pointed out in Florida. New York was part of an analogy. It's literary, you wouldn't get it. :20:

lol blah. honestly, you don't know me and your response was what i was trying to provoke. kthanksbai.

I just like to argue.

...a...this goes on all the time....all over earth...pretty big in australia to i think, or one of those countries.

But we're talking about Canada vs. Florida.
Come on now, don't you know how to debate, boy?
:9:

Edited by Captiva, 05 June 2007 - 10:10 PM.

#45 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:09 PM

Too....much......quoting.....

#46 Captiva

Captiva

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:14 PM

You're jealous of my skills.
Stop being an emo b*tch.
<3

#47 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:15 PM

Im just saying that it isnt just florida, it might just be happening in canada to. That sh*t goes on all over.

Too....much......quoting.....

i agree.

#48 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:43 PM

stop it, all of you. it's all about the snow! Not you f*cks, now common play nice....

#49 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:44 PM

I know it wasn't all directed at me, but I also don't like to make broad statements that can easily be refuted. I was responding to what you said for myself, not for anyone else.

Haha, I did make a comment about that, pertaining to my trip to Orlando. My other comment was really close to what you had listed off. I said that both places have druggies out the ass, foreigners taking over, and no real culture of it's own.

"Summed it up". Wow, thanks for showing some respect for my country. You're completely and utterly wrong in that aspect. I'm not even going to bother. You are right in how it wasn't worth fighting for either side. Brush up on your geography, though. There's a lot of open ways to reach Canadian land, and before you say it, that aren't all tundra.

Toronto was a representative of a Canadian city I chose, seeing how Orlando and Miami had been pointed out in Florida. New York was part of an analogy. It's literary, you wouldn't get it. :20:
I just like to argue.

lol. ok.

But we're talking about Canada vs. Florida. Come on now, don't you know how to debate, boy?

you're the one making analogies about toronto and new york. i understand the relevance, but foul ball slugger... lets keep it in the stadium if we can.

and yes, "i summed it up." i am a cynical, black hearted bastard, and that's in my own words. at that time we were having enough trouble from the english that we would have backed up a hudson front. we couldn't stand the fish and chip eating, tea cup holstering bastards in our front yards, why would we accept them in our backyard?

#50 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:46 PM

stop it, all of you. it's all about the snow! Not you f*cks, now common play nice....

and you, you son of a b*tch. i am now drunk at my house. not just a little drunk, but very drunk... and i'm arguing on the internets.

i now blame this whole rant on funk.

#51 Captiva

Captiva

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:56 PM

We are. :9:

you're the one making analogies about toronto and new york. i understand the relevance, but foul ball slugger... lets keep it in the stadium if we can.

Hot damn, that was a good one. :perk:

You're drunk, I have exams, emo kids are b*tching; let's agree to disagree.
<3

#52 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 11:01 PM

We are. :9:
Hot damn, that was a good one. :perk:

You're drunk, I have exams, emo kids are b*tching; let's agree to disagree.
<3

lawls. fair enough. :cool:

#53 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 11:11 PM

Who's the emo kid?

#54 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 11:13 PM

Who's the emo kid?

actually, i think she was referring to funk, which was why i was laughing.

#55 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:07 AM

GG nubs

#56 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:24 AM

lol. ok.

Shortest, and greatest comeback in debating history.

#57 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:29 PM

BC Bud.

'Nuff said. :11: :evil:

#58 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 04:36 PM

whoa whoa, who's the dead man/girl walking that just called me emo? I swear to god I'll cut someone.

#59 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 04:43 PM

The new word(s) is "slice and dice".

#60 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member