28 replies to this topic

#21 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 03:02 PM

Haven't had any trouble with mine..of course I haven't really played it since gears came out. :19:

#22 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:27 AM

lol, 6 months later and there are still tons of red ring of deaths for 360 :| ah.. such potential for good stuff coming from such a sh*tty company. Microsoft can burn in Hell.. how long until the foolish open their eyes and realize Microsoft doesn't properly test their sh*t anymore and so it's always FULL of errors. They haven't released a piece of hardware or software in over 10 years that hasn't been properly tested -_-

#23 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:30 AM

lol, 6 months later and there are still tons of red ring of deaths for 360 :| ah.. such potential for good stuff coming from such a sh*tty company. Microsoft can burn in Hell.. how long until the foolish open their eyes and realize Microsoft doesn't properly test their sh*t anymore and so it's always FULL of errors. They haven't released a piece of hardware or software in over 10 years that hasn't been properly tested -_-

Yeah, I mean, the xbox has sold only 14 million units, they have 90% market share with their OS and office suite. They also make some of the most complex software known to man. So yeah, they suck for not testing it right.

STFU and stop bringing up 7 month old threads.

#24 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:39 AM

Yeah, I mean, the xbox has sold only 14 million units, they have 90% market share with their OS and office suite. They also make some of the most complex software known to man. So yeah, they suck for not testing it right.

STFU and stop bringing up 7 month old threads.

lol, it's not my fault the majority of the people in the world don't learn about their product before buying it. Microsoft has bought off a LOT of people (government, media, bloggers now, etc) and so they spew propoganda about their sh*t all over the place. Vista is crap, Microsoft Office (the latest) has tons of glitches that f*ck up the system and will f*ck up your files (it has happened so much at my college lol, luckily not to me cause I don't use it), 360 glitches to hell still (I've had a friend who treats his systems and all his stuff like a delicate baby and he's gone through about 3 360s cause he has the sheer gull to try and play a game on it) and so much more. I'm sorry.. windows 98 sucked when it first came out until a good year or more later when they fixed the bugs, XP sucked when it first came out, 2000 was a joke... just fess up to the fact that Microsoft's quality is crap and the only reason they do have such success is because of good business decisions and bribery which usually f*cks the majority over while lining their pockets with money. I don't blame them entirely, it's how our society has degraded. And no, I'm not a Nintendo fan or Sony fan.. I have my problems with those two companies too lol. Nintendo beating their products to a dead horse relentlessly and trying nothing new and Sony for being retarded with their PS3's not having backward compatability with PS2 (but still for PS1.. and these are the newest) and some other sh*t. lol

And it's still on the first page of this forum section so to me its fair game. Not my fault this isn't that active :|

#25 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:17 AM

lol, it's not my fault the majority of the people in the world don't learn about their product before buying it. Microsoft has bought off a LOT of people (government, media, bloggers now, etc) and so they spew propoganda about their sh*t all over the place. Vista is crap, Microsoft Office (the latest) has tons of glitches that f*ck up the system and will f*ck up your files (it has happened so much at my college lol, luckily not to me cause I don't use it), 360 glitches to hell still (I've had a friend who treats his systems and all his stuff like a delicate baby and he's gone through about 3 360s cause he has the sheer gull to try and play a game on it) and so much more. I'm sorry.. windows 98 sucked when it first came out until a good year or more later when they fixed the bugs, XP sucked when it first came out, 2000 was a joke... just fess up to the fact that Microsoft's quality is crap and the only reason they do have such success is because of good business decisions and bribery which usually f*cks the majority over while lining their pockets with money. I don't blame them entirely, it's how our society has degraded. And no, I'm not a Nintendo fan or Sony fan.. I have my problems with those two companies too lol. Nintendo beating their products to a dead horse relentlessly and trying nothing new and Sony for being retarded with their PS3's not having backward compatibility with PS2 (but still for PS1.. and these are the newest) and some other sh*t. lol

And it's still on the first page of this forum section so to me its fair game. Not my fault this isn't that active :|

A) Everyone at your college who "blames" Office for their "files f*cking up" just never did the homework in the first place. Everyone always "blames" the software. No, it's not f*cking possible for the "file" to f*ck up from you opening a word processor, saving it correctly, and then printing it. I myself have given the "computer ate my homework" excuse, and it works because people believe that most problems with computers are just that, the computers. They're not though. They're the users.

B) 360 Glitches (as noted in this thread) are being addressed by Microsoft. As I noted there are over 14 million in the wild. They have committed BILLIONS of dollars to fixing the problem that exists on likely well over 10 million consoles. Your friends bad luck is just that though, bad luck. I have had my xbox for 2 years now and never had a problem.

C) Again, when you have billions of lines of codes, and equally endless amount of hardware configurations that must be factored in, you're stuck with a less than desirable product. This is NOT entirely Microsofts fault. With each of the last 3 releases that you mention (98, XP, Vista) the hardware makers were less than helpful in producing GOOD drivers for their hardware. This is not Microsofts fault. Again though, the faults and holes that they do have are addressed MONTHLY through updates. Also, your comment about 2000 being "a joke" makes me wonder if you really know what you're talking about. 2000 was one of the most stable out of any of the others out of the box. This is why it's the base for almost all of the server software. Perhaps you're thinking of ME which I will gladly kick to the curb and kill because god damn it just needs to be done.

D) Business decisions are made about what works best for the company, and the users that interact with it daily. There are a hundred different applications that will need to interact with the OS, and all of them need to interact with as few problems as possible. This can not, and will not ever happen with any other OS. Even if Apple makes advances in market share, it will take a huge (hundreds of billions of dollars) investment for most companies to make "the switch" from Windows to OS X. Apple is also less than ambitious in attempting to take over this market, there is a reason for that.

E) Our society has degraded itself because of Microsoft makes a good OS? That's intense.

F) f*ck the majority over? How? F for Fail?

G) Nintendo and Sony are their own beasts. Hating them because Nintendo stays in a rut is stupid. They have the best selling and most fun console AND handheld device on the market right now. They are a hardware manufacturer, plain and simple. They are also an extremely good hardware maker. Playstation is the one with the most potential, hating on them because you don't have PS2 compatibility is dumb. They sold over 100 million PS2's, and you can still get them for around 79-99 bucks at most stores. So why whine when there are so many other options. Also, don't give me the "i want to clear my entertainment area" excuse. If you want to play the old games that much that you hate Sony for not including it in the PS3 than you can suck it up and put an extra device by your TV.

These are by no means fightin words, I respect your opinions. I just find them to be the old hate on microsoft rants from the mid 90's that were and still are completely out of whack. I am also bored at work :evil:

Edited by Smalls, 14 January 2008 - 09:22 AM.

#26 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:09 AM

lol, it's not my fault the majority of the people in the world don't learn about their product before buying it. Microsoft has bought off a LOT of people (government, media, bloggers now, etc) and so they spew propoganda about their sh*t all over the place. Vista is crap, Microsoft Office (the latest) has tons of glitches that f*ck up the system and will f*ck up your files (it has happened so much at my college lol, luckily not to me cause I don't use it), 360 glitches to hell still (I've had a friend who treats his systems and all his stuff like a delicate baby and he's gone through about 3 360s cause he has the sheer gull to try and play a game on it) and so much more. I'm sorry.. windows 98 sucked when it first came out until a good year or more later when they fixed the bugs, XP sucked when it first came out, 2000 was a joke... just fess up to the fact that Microsoft's quality is crap and the only reason they do have such success is because of good business decisions and bribery which usually f*cks the majority over while lining their pockets with money. I don't blame them entirely, it's how our society has degraded. And no, I'm not a Nintendo fan or Sony fan.. I have my problems with those two companies too lol. Nintendo beating their products to a dead horse relentlessly and trying nothing new and Sony for being retarded with their PS3's not having backward compatability with PS2 (but still for PS1.. and these are the newest) and some other sh*t. lol

Trying nothing new...?

wtf are you talking about....The Wii and DS, Has Revolutionized Gaming...(consoles)

R'tard

#27 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:36 AM

motion sensoring is NOT NEW. not even to consoles... Jesus.. and I'm talking about their games mostly.. their games are not new either. Zeldas are the same, Marios are the same.. Metroid is really the only one that seems to have some real change to it. And what has the DS really done to "revolutionize" gaming? The touchpad has been fairly useless in most of the games I played.. or that is.. an unnecessary tool that doesn't exacly always help. Two screens? Oh ya.. that's revolutionary :|

And don't twist my words, I don't claim Microsoft is to blame for the degradation of our society I'm saying Microsoft is a product from some degradation.

Edited by Vicious, 14 January 2008 - 11:36 AM.

#28 Smalls

Smalls

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:36 PM

Posted Image

#29 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:48 PM

Posted Image

that made me lol cause it's so random. But ya, I'm not fighting either.. I just enjoy debating XD to beat an old joke into the ground more.. I'm a master debater (har har har)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users