20 replies to this topic

#21 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:42 PM

Lol @ the French people who were so afraid of everything during wartime. I think it was more than 0.02% of French people.

Seriously do you see the way !@#$%^&s act? I try not to pre-judge people but Jesus if you turn on BET or Cops or the evening news you'll see that almost everyone in their race is crazy.

I don't have a problem with Jews but I really don't care when people say anything about them or any other race, it doesn't affect me and there's not a damn thing anybody can do about it.

Sticks and stones you knee grows!

+1

The only thing is... We're not even talking about n1ggers. They're sand n1ggers. Either way, well put. Other than that... This c*nt gets all estrogen enraged and rants about racism to said "sand n1ggers". Although, "teh c*nt" (as I will always refer to him or her for their entire BoSS existence) doesn't blow a fuse in its vagina about the label put on the Bible. I don't care about the Bible and I don't care about the Koran, but I do care about equality when it comes to teh c*nt ravaging every last thing to rub its slimy c*nt on. I can go around all day calling white people crackers, Asians chinks, and little people midgets, but the second I mention n1ggers, spooks, jigs, porch monkies, nig nogs, or (even sadly) BLACK PEOPLE I am called out by teh c*nt itself. f*cking ridiculous.

Sarah Silverman put it best when she had the balls to say: "We only joke about people we aren't afraid of."

Let me end this rant by saying I'm not afraid of n1ggers, spics, or any type of dune coon and I will live out my life rather as a fearless bigot than a politically correct c*nt.

Now, teh c*nt, if you by any chance still need that n1gger baby aborted, I can take care of it at your local hardware store.

(I said c*nt 7 times in this post! That might be a record!)

Posted Image
Sand n1gger pic [NWS]

Edited by Massacre, 31 July 2007 - 11:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users