• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 matthew01

matthew01

Lurker

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:40 PM

I was having a good night on office server and i got slayed twice for no apperent reason, and both times i was on a rampage, for some reason the first time i won the round by killing an admin, then i was slayed wonder why... the second time he slayed half the team for no reason, again after me winning the round by shooting the admin in the head. This is bullsh*t admins shouldent do that sh*t

#2 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:47 PM

Quit your bitching, teams were stacked to fuck so I *evened* them a bit.

So yeah, basically fuck off.

#3 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:07 PM

Im so sick of these f*cking retarded complaints about nothing. Oh boy your awesome kdr might drop .01, go cry to someone who gives a f*ck. Its a public server not like your score matters.

#4 Link2086

Link2086

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:36 PM

Just to throw my two cents in, I laughed my ass off when Ezekiel slayed all but one of the Terrorists. And yes, I was one of those who got slayed. I thought it was hilarious. If you think about it, the Terrorists had been on a winning streak for a good eight rounds in a row, and the slaying threw off the rhythm and evened the field again.

After all, you were only slayed for one or two rounds tops. That's a maximum of six minutes of missed play. If it happened round after round, I could see a complaint, but once or twice is hardly something to gripe about.

#5 Hoon

Hoon

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:55 PM

i must tell you... i get slayed all the time.. and i've gotten used to it.. lolz
i remember the old days with drizzle's abuse... heh
so it looks like you got 2 choices... either get used to it or get the f*ck outta here

#6 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:06 AM

so it looks like you got 2 choices... either get used to it or get the f*ck outta here

That sould be the BoSS motto.

#7 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:16 AM

hoon i understand why people would slay u for no reason... lol

#8 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:17 AM

i know i slay the shit out of hoon sometimes, it is usually followed by me spamming touchdown or something rofl

#9 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:40 AM

As I was the 1 t not slayed (admin) I almost dropped a turd think about the whole ct team rushing me lol. There was no power plays or admin abuse just a little funnin going on. so lighten up, after all its just a game

Ps all I wanted out of that round was to kill Zeek, but of course he was camping somewhere, after all it I had an unfair advantage :weee:

#10 Tetrahydrocannabinol

Tetrahydrocannabinol

Lurker

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 07:13 PM

The last time an admin slayed me I traced his IP, went to his house and beat his ass. Never said a word on here about it. Stfu plz.

Edited by Tetrahydrocannabinol, 16 August 2007 - 07:13 PM.

#11 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:52 AM

I was having a good night on office server and i got slayed twice for no apperent reason, and both times i was on a rampage, for some reason the first time i won the round by killing an admin, then i was slayed wonder why... the second time he slayed half the team for no reason, again after me winning the round by shooting the admin in the head. This is bullsh*t admins shouldent do that sh*t

Posted Image

#12 Link2086

Link2086

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:21 AM

The last time an admin slayed me I traced his IP, went to his house and beat his ass. Never said a word on here about it. Stfu plz.

This should be the new complaint policy. Got a problem with someone? Find them and solve it with physical violence! :weee:

#13 Locke

Locke

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 12:01 PM

I can't believe people complaning because they were slayed.. dang; it's a game! Your rank might drop by 1 but who gives a sh*t?

#14 Zerk

Zerk

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 12:55 PM

The faggotiest admin is Cincinatti. He slayed me after I hid in some cabs, I called him an ass, and he banned me. What, were ur f*cking feelings hurt? :tdown:

Edited by Zerk, 17 August 2007 - 12:57 PM.

#15 King_Dude

King_Dude

Chief Medical Officer

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:51 PM

The faggotiest admin is Cincinatti. He slayed me after I hid in some cabs, I called him an ass, and he banned me. What, were ur f*cking feelings hurt? :tdown:

Cincinatti is a god admin. And that slay is justifiable, everyone knows thats my hiding spot. :grin:

#16 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:54 PM

Cincinatti is a god admin. And that slay is justifiable, everyone knows thats my hiding spot. :grin:

god admin? that'll never happen :)

#17 King_Dude

King_Dude

Chief Medical Officer

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:56 PM

god admin? that'll never happen :)

lol i meant to say good not god. There is only room for one god on this forum.

#18 Link2086

Link2086

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:02 PM

lol i meant to say good not god. There is only room for one god on this forum.

Then why is the member group plural?

Then again, maybe it's reserved for Shadow's clones.

Anyway, if I'm hiding in cabinets or whatever, and an admin slays me, I usually either find it funny and don't complain or just don't say anything. After all, it does slow things down if you're just camping them to make time run out or whatever. The main time I'll use cabinets is to wait out a garage rush by the Terrorists when I'm on CT, or to get into a position for knifing on T. Even then, that's only for a dozen seconds or so at most.

#19 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:06 PM

Camping does indeed slow down the pace of the game, thats why Niggaz get slayed.

#20 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:11 PM

camping is epic faggotry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users