7 replies to this topic

#1 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:40 AM

Well i was playing Xbox live with a friend when he told me about two worlds, he was telling me how fun it was to play, but it was a little bit laggy. Well i told him i wouldn't get my paycheck till Friday so he bought it for me.
So i get it and start the campaign
I play 10 minutes of it and realize this game if fail.
The character customization has what? 10 things to change, maybe 7.
I get into the game and the voice acting is just horrid "Hail, HOW art THOU prey?"
They never stop speaking in old English not to mention they suck at it and it makes you want to stab your ears.
Next the graphics are HORRIBLE, they suck EPIC balls.
It lags, yes lags on single player, the game runs at a constant 15 fps, never going higher.

So i get online and i make my character, I'm a Fire mage.
I start playing with my friend, the game lags so bad you can't even play. you make than you ice skate like 20 ft, than it brings you back to where you were.
So i give up and play my mage on my own server.
OK i start on the easy level since I'm level 1, the easy levels have hard beasts. So its completely unbalanced, i recommend bringing a friend to level up, because there are no beasts you can kill by yourself. There is fucking dragons in the easy level too :whatever:
As a level 29 mage as of now, i still cant take a shot, i can pretty much be one hitted by anything.

Now, good part.
I'm a mage which means I'm overpowered, back when i was level 24 i could one-shot my level 34 friend, which was fun.
I can set fields of things on fire and get ass-loads of XP (i can level up really fast)
When the games not lagging its fun to play with your friends, although there is really no "instance" thing where you go in with all your friends and kill shit, you kinda just run around and kill whats there.
When you level up you feel like you earned something.

The games kinda fun after you get past the lag.

Two Worlds gets a 2/5

Assuming they are going to patch and fix some of the major issues

Two World gets a 4/5
^^^^
fixing lag, fixing starting areas.

#2 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:51 PM

Is it a Live Arcade game or something? Do you really expect good graphics out of those?

#3 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:57 PM

Nope.

Oblivion has changed the genre of these games. I wasn't expecting it to be that good. I'm kinda disappointed that others also gave it low scores though. Other than insane lag, how's the multiplayer?

#4 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:49 PM

EPIC balls...lol.

#5 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:29 PM

Nope.

Oblivion has changed the genre of these games. I wasn't expecting it to be that good. I'm kinda disappointed that others also gave it low scores though. Other than insane lag, how's the multiplayer?

its fun, im the most overpowered in the group, so if they try to take mah phat lewtz i fireball them.

#6 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:47 PM

its fun, im the most overpowered in the group, so if they try to take mah phat lewtz i fireball them.

Lol, nice. Is it somewhat like Oblivion? Did you get it for pc or xbox?

#7 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:08 PM

How many hours have you played already?

#8 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:52 PM

Lol, nice. Is it somewhat like Oblivion? Did you get it for pc or xbox?

NOTHING LIKE OBLIVION, i got it for Xbox.
I put in a good 20 something hours, my friends bitch at me to get on allllll the time, it sucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users