24 replies to this topic

#21 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:28 PM

i mean this can be topped. lets see at the asians guys wedding one day (tons of opportunity) yes the stadium was full but it was full of people he didn't know or care about. The wedding will be full of friends and family and you could potentially stain a day that cost $30,000.00 plus depending on the girls family. IMO you could do alot worse...doesn't mean that prank wasn't good

I think that kids a jew, not asian.

A. I agree, it's possible to top that. Personally if that would have been done to me I would resort to something violent to top it. Like push the kid infront of a cab that's moving at a 20mph or so then when he's lying on the ground be like "GOTCHA b*tch!"

B. While it "can" be topped, unless streety bird does actually marry that girl...and soon...that relationsh*t has a severe dent in it. I mean, you don't let a b*tch get in the mindset you just proposed and then ask for a do over without incident. At the least she'll f*ck a black guy behind his back.

It should get good though. If you go to the site and watch all their pranks from the beginning you can see them steadily escalate.

#22 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:12 AM

I think if I was the chick, Jack, I'd work with Streety to get the chink back. I wouldn't break up with Streety over it. He didn't put the question up there and then go "GOTCHA b*tch!"

#23 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 10:16 PM

If you notice that was Prank War 6. If you watch some of the previous ones you see them steadily get worse. Looking forward to the next one.

But back to the point, in Prank War 2, I think it was, Amir (the asian) pretends to be some hot chick admirer and gets Streety to make a date with the girl. Now I didn't check the date on this video, but if it was recent, then he hasn't been going out with this girl who wants to marry him for too long. Or the other option might be that he HAS been dating this girl for a while and got a little bored of her a while back and..... well you can figure out the rest. :evil:

#24 The Punisher

The Punisher

Who Knows?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:58 PM

those are great..watch them all 1-6

#25 EpicFail:/

EpicFail:/

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:19 PM

lol slap'd. That must have sucked for that guy, hopefully nobody else knew him at teh game :P (for his sake anyways)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users