Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 04:18 PM

ok here it is

Currently

I have a farm house in the middle of nowhere out of site and mind from any one (sleeps 11 comfortably). It is on a large hill so i could see anyone coming within 300 yards. (past that i am hidden by trees). It is about 25 minutes from the nearest town, which is itsself only about 40,000 people. On my way out of town I am going to back my truck through the back door of a gun store close to my house and load it down with ammo. I would make sure I had enough canned food and meat to last me for 6 months. Power wouldn't be a problem because i have a generator and the house is run mostly by natural gas with a tank on the property. gas really wouldn't be a problem either because I have 2 500 gallon gas tanks. The only problem is that i would have to move them. But since i have a fork lift, a trailer that can carry both and 5 days this won't be a problem. The house is fed by its own well so water wouldn't be a problem, and in case ground water could become contaminated i can boil it.

I think i would also try to find a way to stay in contact with glacius incase one of our strongholds was about to have to be abandoned.

I am pretty much set. For the next 4 months anyone i see that isn't with me or invited out gets shot in the face at 300 yards.

In the even of a "rush" I geuss i am f*cked because i don't have a cellar out there or any kind of safe room. But i doubt that would happen way out in the middle of no where. >:)
this will also be my plan in the event of a pandemic flu out break, which if you read about is f*cking scary and something the govt says is envitable. I already have enough tamiflu to cover myself and some loved ones. you guys should check this sh*t out and prepare.
http://www.pandemicflu.gov/
eventually i would like to build my own farmhouse/bunker. When i am older i will definately have a "basement" to it that more of a bomb shelter stocked up hardcore.hopefully to survive a "rush" Believe me i am going to do this and my gf thinks its hilarious. She is buying me the zombie survival guide for my bd.

Hmmm, I'd go to Billy's...
I could stock up a horse trailer with plenty of food (I'm sure Billy has enough guns and ammo already) and make the few hours drive up there. The trailer would be pulled by a big ass semi that I own for the carnival and in case of an emergency, we could fit a bunch of people in there and haul ass. Those b*tch ass zombies couldn't do sh*t to a truck that weighs a couple tons, not to mention the trailer is made of decently thick steel with small holes that you could shoot through while driving.

A bunch of rednecks in a renegade, carnival, zombie-killing truck and trailer? Can you say pwnt?

#22 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 04:28 PM

Don't forget Massacre's MOm:

Posted Image

#23 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 04:50 PM

yeah if you bring an 18 wheeler you can come. We could use that if we really needed to gtfo.

but in reality all you need in the event of a zombie apocolypse are guns. Then all you have to do is go kill the people with the food and other stuff you want/need.

#24 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 06:03 PM

I would take the million dollars I got from Axie's post and buy lots of Zombie hookers.

#25 King_Dude

King_Dude

Chief Medical Officer

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 06:29 PM

Halcomb and Billy's plans sound the best. I suggest if you all haven't read "The Zoimbie Survival Guide" once you do you will rethink your plans.

#26 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:01 PM

haha a zombie thread ftw!!!!

All Boss membrs are welcome to hole up in my place if they wish. But here is my plan

Currently in my possession i have well over 50+ handgun, rifles, and shotguns. Any old school Boss member recalls seeing some of my collection. Now here is the lay down. If i have 5 days to prpare this is how its going to go.

I have my essntials in my BOB (Bail out Bag), such as emergency first aid, emergency food ration tablets, and emergency drinking water compliments of my buddies in the army reserve center. Any who this is how the 5 days will break down:

Day 1: call up all pertinent people for essential suplies: welder, MRE's, emergency hydration tablets or water purification, ammo, guns, giant trucks, helping hands, and any close family that needs assistance (old school boss members qualify under family :tup: )

Day 2: Go to designated rendevous point and start stock piling all our gear into the trucks minus the obvious guns and ammo to make the trip.

Day 3: Early morning around 4AM, take the trucks over to the Sam's Club (or Costco) for some people. Knock out and throw out the cleaning staff that should just be getting there. Load our gear into the store, park the trucks blocking the front of the two entrances (via Dawn of the Dead 1978). Meanwhile locking the sliding doors and closing the metal shutters followed by welding them shut.

Day 4: Begin setting up the inside of the store for living purposes, as well as deploying designated snipers on the roof.

Day 5: Sit back and wait for retrieval.

pics to come of SOME of my gear :D

#27 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:05 PM

sams or a costco would be good but i think for the first week or so you are going to have to kill as many humans as you do zombies. Push come to shove i would do that but i would rather pull in there and clean that place out with a couple of newley "purchased" 18 wheelers.

To do this you have to do it just after the zombie outbreak, but before complete public panic. Do this so most people are in there homes and Law enforcement is too stressed to respond. Then drive vehicles to my farm.

*** keep in mind everything must be done blackwater style.....no mercy lulz

But i won't lie the concrete and steel building would be far superior to my farmhouse.

#28 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:44 PM

complete panic wont happen till about the 3rd day, because you will always have people trying to mediate and make people calm down. Complete sh*t wont hit the fan till about the 4th or 5th day.

Plus i have some insurance policy...enjoy:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this is jus some of my stuff. Too lazy to take more pics, but ill get some more later. This is just an idea :D

#29 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:05 PM

i will post some pics of my hideout later ;)

nice though glacius

#30 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:16 PM

And that is why me and Raccoon would live through the disaster. Good ole Glacius. :tup:

#31 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:26 PM

That sh*t's amazing man...

#32 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:39 PM

I would Hid in a Box......

or just go to Glacius house....

#33 Jesterman

Jesterman

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:17 PM

call Macgyver! :tup:

and make sure you have plenty of string duct tape and paper clips.

Posted Image

#34 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:31 AM

Jesus lives at Glacius house 0_0

lol i love that tower of remington bullets

Edited by -=Penguin=-, 08 October 2007 - 09:32 AM.

#35 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:02 PM

just wait till i land my dream LE job, glacius is going to wish he was me.

#36 mexsniper

mexsniper

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:06 PM

1. Find a chick
2. find a place to hide with that chick

#37 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:13 PM

i live in england. Id Die very quickly.

#38 HellsAssassin

HellsAssassin

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:39 PM

Seeing as how I haven't been around for a longass time I dont know that any boss members would take me in so I would probabaly die since my family owns a whopping zero guns.

Edited by HellsAssassin, 08 October 2007 - 01:40 PM.

#39 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:01 PM

i live in england. Id Die very quickly.

yeah, you f*ckers got pwned in 28 days later

#40 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:51 PM

mwa ha ha ha billy more stuff to come dont you worry, ill keep a healthy lead :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users