• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 XxHelStrkerxXL33TCop

XxHelStrkerxXL33TCop

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:52 PM

how do u become admin i kno u need to pay $13 e42 told me but is that it and i'm always on the de_dust2 server

#2 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 04:31 PM

Well first make a intro post.
Than get on ventrilo and talk to some of our members, stick around a while get to know everyone before you become a admin.

#3 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 04:52 PM

Basically become an active member of the community, and people know and trust you.

Talk to Shadow about becoming an admin, and if he trusts you enough, then start paying $13 a month.

Admin isn't something you're going to get anytime soon though. Specially if this is the first post you've made on the forums.

#4 E42

E42

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:29 AM

Get on vent man.. i'm pretty quiet, but i'm usually on there. That way you get to know some people. I haven't asked about admin since I think you need to earn it. I'm sure if it's abused, Shadow will bring the wrath of hellish darkness down upon you. BoSS are good people, or I wouldn't be here. Plus people should cough up some dough anyways imo. Servers aren't free and as much time as some people play on this $13 bucks isn't that much to have fun. See ya on #2 Strker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users