Posted 29 January 2008 - 01:47 AM

I got banned for out-fragging some noob admin on office

#2 rekk

rekk

Lurker

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 01:49 AM

Also, he called me a NIG'GER after I asked him not to call me "nigga".

Edited by rekk, 29 January 2008 - 01:50 AM.

#3 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 01:57 AM

wow way to be a failure.

#4 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 02:01 AM

you got banned for being an annoying f*ck and walling ... highly disrespectful and as it says "respect admins"

maybe next time you ask 2 admins in office if we can see your hack you will expect to be banned.

jimbo was there as well.. lol his cross hair majicaly follows heads thru walls.

Edited by Boostfed, 29 January 2008 - 02:19 AM.

#5 rekk

rekk

Lurker

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 10:54 AM

I don't hack, and I wasn't being anywhere remotely as inappropriate as the mods. Even so, why should I respect someone if they are antagonizing me and calling me racist names? The admins probably have some code of conduct they have to follow, right? Since there is a word filter on the N word on the forums here, I'm going to go out on the limb and say that they aren't supposed to say that to people, right?

And LOL at you saying I was walling. Is there a demo of this? Just because I climb a ladder of on office and a person happens to be directly in the middle of my crosshairs when I reach the top, doesn't mean I was walling, it means you don't know what you are talking about. Otherwise all other kills can be explained by headphones and skills.

Don't take the fact that I'm saying you don't know what you are talking about as disrespect, I don't know how to put it any more lightly.

edit: I started a thread in the official unban section http://forums.boss-g...showtopic=10210 if a mod wants to lock this

Edited by rekk, 29 January 2008 - 11:17 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users