8 replies to this topic

#1 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 01:54 PM

ok so i got my case.. and it turns out they shipped the worng one.. idiots lol.. its pretty much the same.. but doesnt have the little door with the led on the front.. but this one had 1 more bay and was $3 more expensive lol.. and sending it back would suck so we just kept it.. so i put it together today and here are the pics.. the only crappy thing is that my dvd player is white.. when the case is balck :(

case: Posted Image
old case lol: Posted Image

and put together(kinda blurry though :\ )
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Novahawk, 11 February 2006 - 04:22 PM.

#2 NC Joe

NC Joe

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 03:02 PM

Oh sh*t, that is beautiful in the dark... You get any new stuff inside it or just the case?

#3 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 03:48 PM

sexy

i wanted a new case but where i put my cpu no one could see it so there is no point :(

#4 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:15 PM

sexxxy

#5 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:19 PM

nah i didnt get anything else inside.. just all of the fans.. (and a red one in my other computer :1: ).. but yeah i just built this computer like a month or 2 ago.. so i dont really need anything new in it.. all i needed was the case.. and all 6 of those fans lol.. 3 hard drives next to each other heat up like crack... especially since this is my server computer and its on all the time.. when i took it apart those hard drives were nice and toasty.. but in this case since it has so many bays, i made a space between them and there are 4 fans right infornt of them so yeah.. its all cool now.. literally..

Edited by Novahawk, 11 February 2006 - 04:21 PM.

#6 Joe Zombie

Joe Zombie

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:30 PM

The new case is very shiny :9: The old case made me puke lol
Posted Image

Edited by Joe Zombie, 11 February 2006 - 04:35 PM.

#7 *3RD sfg* killswitch

*3RD sfg* killswitch

"Nope, That Instantly made it worse."

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:42 PM

ya the new one is alot better i like when companys mess up and send you the wrong thing that is better that what you ordered. once i bought 1G of ram and them send me 2G instead ha ha dumb mofos in shipping.

#8 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 05:18 PM

nice case man

it is simple and clean looking

i thought about getting a new case but decided i would probly fuk somthing up trying to swap everthing over

Edited by Yatzee_Squirrel, 11 February 2006 - 05:19 PM.

#9 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 06:01 PM

yeah... i didnt mess anything up except one thing.. i connected the power and hdd leds wrong lols.. i noticed that after it was on for like an hour.. im like man, this case is sweet.. and im like oh wait.. the lights are supposed to be on lol.. so i went in and realized that i put 1 pin on both led's in the empty place.. because my motherboard has and empty slot to the left of the connectors for some reason.. and so one pin on both was not connected because i was putting them in blindly.. doh :1:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users