• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#1 jalapeno1

jalapeno1

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:24 PM

Who do you think will win in the upcoming playoffs. Who will make the superbowl and who will win it? Of course I'm routing for new england and I expect to see green bay NOT DALLAS in the super bowl.

#2 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:42 PM

Pats and Greenbay...been saying that all year

Pats 38
Greenbay 35

Edited by Raccoon00, 03 January 2008 - 06:43 PM.

#3 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:51 PM

not much of an AFC fan, but in the NFC, I'd like to see the Giants against the beat up Dallas Cowboys in the conference championship. A rematch which I now think the Giants would have the upper hand in, assuming the whole team stays healthy. I hate the cowboys, and the packers are the only team that really scare me in the NFC.

AFC, dont care really. Pats or Colts, may the best team win.

Dream game would be Giants vs. Pats again. The game last week was so epic, one of the most exciting games this season. Even if my Giants don't win, I'd take pride knowing we got that far.

#4 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:11 PM

Miami Dolphins

:huh:

#5 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

Please, anyone but the patriots. :(

Miami Dolphins

:huh:

Lol, you're funny.

#6 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:55 PM

So much Hate on The Pats

The sad thing is that there going to go 38-0 =)

#7 adrian

adrian

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:16 PM

I want the REDSKINS to win it all.

GO SKINS!!!!

#8 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:30 PM

i agree with the first one... the pats... but no way in hell greenbay is gonna make it...

u remember what happened the first time favre played the cboys?

unless something goes horribly wrong... pats will win the whole thing

#9 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:41 PM

Patriots, nigs!

#10 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:28 PM

I'd like to see Jacksonville in the superbowl, I think they're very underrated.

#11 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:43 PM

I'd like to see Jacksonville in the superbowl, I think they're very underrated.

not so much underrated...i just dont think anyone pays attention to them cuz they dont have a large following, not in a bad way tho

#12 the AntiHippie

the AntiHippie

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 01:11 PM

not much of an AFC fan, but in the NFC, I'd like to see the Giants against the beat up Dallas Cowboys in the conference championship. A rematch which I now think the Giants would have the upper hand in, assuming the whole team stays healthy. I hate the cowboys, and the packers are the only team that really scare me in the NFC.

AFC, dont care really. Pats or Colts, may the best team win.

Dream game would be Giants vs. Pats again. The game last week was so epic, one of the most exciting games this season. Even if my Giants don't win, I'd take pride knowing we got that far.

Sorry, there is no way. I think the Super Bowl will be the Patriots against the Packers. I don't see any way that Eli is going to best Favre, or even the Cowboys for that matter (since the bracket I have seen would come to a second game of the Cowboys vs the Giants). I don't think that Dallas can pull off a victory against a healthy Packers team, and I think that Romo will choke anyways.

In the Super Bowl I have to take the Pack by 7. Something like 31-24. I want Favre to have another ring before he retires. Like many people, I too despise the Pats. I think that all of my hatred for the Pats stems solely from Moss and Brady. I have hated Moss as long as I can remember and I think that Brady is a douche. Something about the way Brady only f*cking smiles out of one side of his mouth and says the same stupid sh*t after every game.

That and I grew up a Packer Backer and will die as one.

#13 jalapeno1

jalapeno1

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 02:32 PM

I think youre just jealous :D

#14 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:20 PM

green bay imo!

#15 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:07 AM

AntiHippie...
if you think the Packers are even NEAR the caliber of team the patriots are, you are sorely mistaken. Just cuz your a packers fan, doesnt mean they are gonna win. I'm not a pats fan by any means, Im a Giants fan as I've pointed out on many occassions, but I'm well aware of who we can and cannot beat. Truth of it is that the giants have more problems with AFC teams than NFC teams. They have issues with dallas, but they are ailing rt now, so we have that chance if we got to meet them in the playoffs. The only reason the packers were as good as they were this year is because of lack of competition. They had an EXTREMELY easy schedule, and they even lost the the Bears twice this year, one of the worst teams in the NFC. I like brett favre, but cmon, he has every record in teh book, and 2 rings...f*ck off already. I don't think GB will get passed the 2nd round.

my 2 cents cuz I watch way too much f*cking football

edit - and wtf?! where did IMSerious come from ?!? lolz

Edited by J.Pizzack, 05 January 2008 - 10:07 AM.

#16 MainEvent

MainEvent

God of the Godless

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:31 PM

Redskins.

#17 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 06:34 PM

Redskins.

I support this post =)

#18 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:22 PM

Redskins.

They got PWNT :tired:

#19 the AntiHippie

the AntiHippie

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:19 AM

AntiHippie...
if you think the Packers are even NEAR the caliber of team the patriots are, you are sorely mistaken. Just cuz your a packers fan, doesnt mean they are gonna win. I'm not a pats fan by any means, Im a Giants fan as I've pointed out on many occassions, but I'm well aware of who we can and cannot beat. Truth of it is that the giants have more problems with AFC teams than NFC teams. They have issues with dallas, but they are ailing rt now, so we have that chance if we got to meet them in the playoffs. The only reason the packers were as good as they were this year is because of lack of competition. They had an EXTREMELY easy schedule, and they even lost the the Bears twice this year, one of the worst teams in the NFC. I like brett favre, but cmon, he has every record in teh book, and 2 rings...f*ck off already. I don't think GB will get passed the 2nd round.

my 2 cents cuz I watch way too much f*cking football

edit - and wtf?! where did IMSerious come from ?!? lolz

Both the Giants and the Ravens kept up with the Pats until they both self-destructed in the final minutes of the game. Keep in mind too that the Bears last year lost to the Packers, who barely made .500, and went to the super bowl. If the Packers stay healthy and play to their full potential, I believe that they can beat the Pats. The Bears have always been a problem for us and that is not likely to change.

And what is this about the Packers not getting past the 2nd round. Against the Seahawks? You serious? 'We want the ball and we're gonna score!'

That being said, the spread I picked may be wishful thinking, but the fact of the matter is the Packers are good enough to make it to the Super Bowl. We'll just have to wait and see if they can win it.

#20 jalapeno1

jalapeno1

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:05 PM

I'm not sure if the Packers can beat the Pat's. I do hope they reach the super bowl because that would mean dallas wouldnt!

Today I choose Pats over Jags 41-24, Packers over seahawks by 4 or less, and giants over the cowboys 72-3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users