29 replies to this topic

#1 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:05 PM

Thats right b*tches, all new england fans can suck it. Tom Brady and Randy Moss can suck 2 fat dicks, Go Giants!

#2 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:00 AM

I'm usually not one to rub people's failure in their face...but hey...Massholes do it all the time.

GIANTS ARE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

#3 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 12:04 PM

I was going to deleate this thread but f*ck you jersey f*ckers...lol

masshole ftw or in this case losss

#4 Cap'n Stabbin

Cap'n Stabbin

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 12:22 PM

I thank the Giants for preserving the Dolphins Perfection. All is right in the world.

#5 jalapeno1

jalapeno1

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 02:32 PM

at least it wasnt peyton

#6 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:47 PM

at least it wasnt peyton

Eli Manning is his younger bro :whatever:

#7 jalapeno1

jalapeno1

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:06 PM

O RLY? I know, its the next worse thing!

#8 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:11 PM

my favorite thing about this... is how everyone is suddenly a giants fan... f*cking bandwagons... (not talkin about u guys... just people in general)

#9 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:20 PM

I was pretty stoked in that last minute when they got that touchdown.

#10 jalapeno1

jalapeno1

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 09:12 PM

SuHh, I know what you mean. A lot of people at school all of a sudden have giants hats and like football. They try to make fun of me and then i ask who caught the winning touch down of the game and they give me some stupid look and i walk away.

#11 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:18 PM

I was going to deleate this thread but f*ck you jersey f*ckers...lol

masshole ftw or in this case losss

Lol, i still love you madhatter.

I like upsets, especially when its against any New England team right now. Past few years they've been dominating sports and its got to end!

#12 Cyprus

Cyprus

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:22 PM

Always rooting for the underdogs! :tup:

#13 the AntiHippie

the AntiHippie

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:11 AM

my favorite thing about this... is how everyone is suddenly a giants fan... f*cking bandwagons... (not talkin about u guys... just people in general)

I hate bandwagons but don't group all of us who are glad that the Giants won together. I would have cheered on whatever team was playing the Patriots. The reason is best illustrated by the way that the Patriots finished the game. Offense and coaches leaving when there is still time on the clock? Really f*cking classy. The NY Giants bandwagon is fueled more by a collective hatred for the assholes that are the Patriots. I expect poor sportsmanship out of Randy Moss, but what they did on Sunday night was a crime against sports. :tdown:

#14 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:47 AM

Bandwagoners are HILARIOUS.. so stupid and easy to lol at and prove they are bandwagoning tards :P also... HAHAHAHAH JALAPENO :D still <3 ya

#15 eRoC

eRoC

BoSS VIP

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:19 AM

An open letter to all Patriot fans; (and did you see the giants have a tight end named BoSS?)

for the past six months you have harassed, disrespected and talked smack to us Giant Fans, and your arrogance is matched only by your ignorance. We will forgive you for this because all people from Mass are arrogant and cant help themselves. You talk about bandwagons? 10 years ago no one even knew New england had a football team. You have cheated, played dirty football, run up the score on crappy teams, and showed no class whatsoever. And now, in the biggest game of the new millenium, on the biggest stage, in my previous home of Arizona, for the perfect season, you have delighted all of us with a new definition of "epic fail". Thank you for this fantastic debacle, I will not hesitate to remind you of it for years to come.

and dont even talk about your red sox. remember, if you win 6 more world series in a row then you will be half as good as the new york yankees. Nuff said b*tches!

#16 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 07:15 AM

lol the Yankees just get their talent by out-buying everyone else.

Also IIRC the Giants were a wildcard team, I certainly thought they would have been beaten by the Packers.

But they did to a good job this season especially on the road. And I will still be supporting the Patriots next season although they are pretty rude.

#17 Vicious

Vicious

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:16 AM

lol ya.. the Yankees definitely did buy out the best talent.. soo.. meh

#18 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 04:04 PM

lol the Yankees just get their talent by out-buying everyone else.

Also IIRC the Giants were a wildcard team, I certainly thought they would have been beaten by the Packers.

But they did to a good job this season especially on the road. And I will still be supporting the Patriots next season although they are pretty rude.

IIRC?

and the packers were handed a gift... seriously... tynes = fail? which makes packers = fail?
i really wanted the packers to win that so that farve could win the big one and finally retire lol

anyway... whats gonna suck... is when the 49ers are finally back in to the playoffs/bowl in a few years... im gonna get called out for the whole bandwaggon thing...

man i love the 49ers!

#19 SilentSinr

SilentSinr

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

An open letter to all Patriot fans; (and did you see the giants have a tight end named BoSS?)

LMFAO i noticed that also, and immediately thought of you guys
(probably because i started playing css again within the last week and have been playing a lot)

anyways it was a great game and was close to the very end

Edited by SilentSinr, 05 February 2008 - 08:02 PM.

#20 jalapeno1

jalapeno1

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 08:28 PM

Actually I don't know much about talking sh*t about the Giants. The pats play them once every 4 yeras. (2 in this case) We like to rag on jets fans so don't worry.

If you remember the clock actually reached zero and thats when BB walked onto the field and congratulated Coughlin. I wouldn't think too much of it since he did shake his hand.

Yankees and their fans are rich and arrogant and Red Sox and their fans are whinny little b*tches. I didn't grow up in NE or NY so I'm lucky not to be a fan of either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users