• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 onlyultimate

onlyultimate

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 02:39 PM

well l i was playing a little bit ago and i was ahead on my team with like a kd of 20 and 8 or something like that and i was the last one alive and right after i got killed i got banned.

i spam "O_O" alot and right before i got banned an admin said "nice playing with you O_O"

if i chatter too much i can stop...

i dont think that would be the reason they banned me... and i dont know if he/she though i was hacking but all i do everyround is rush using the radio to say "go go go" over and over, and i die about half the time. right before i got banned the the guy who died right before me i could see his blue x on the radar and the red circle of the person who killed him, so i knew he/she was coming down side hall so i camped right outside long hall and by the time i saw the t i tried to shoot them and i missed and they went around a corner. i heard them coming back and i prefired but i still died. if i was hacking my score would be way better then a 2.0 kd or else what would be the point

maybe i'm totally missing why i got banned, so I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong

I hope I can get unbanned because there isnt really any other office servers I can play on in the morning

STEAM_0:0:6770781

Edited by onlyultimate, 04 February 2008 - 02:39 PM.

#2 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:25 PM

Investigation is in the works.

#3 onlyultimate

onlyultimate

Lurker

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:19 PM

i guess i was unbanned because i was able to join today...

but, after i had been playing a while, a boss guy rushed me and killed me and then got killed by someone else. i said "lol" over the chat and i was kicked and banned

is this normal behavior?

#4 Zinx

Zinx

Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:22 PM

You will be banned for another 24 hrs while a demo is reviewed, after which a judgement will be made and you will be perma banned, or unbanned depending on the census. Please be patient.

#5 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:39 PM

Unbanned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users