32 replies to this topic

#1 Equ@

Equ@

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:21 AM

hi guys,

i was banned last march 1st at 1230 am by an admin who doesnt know wats hes doin.. he banned me for no such reason, he didnt even give me any warning. ive been playing on dust2 server for a long tym and everybody who knows me on dat server knows dat i play good. most of d tym im on top and having a ratio of 2:1 always at the end of each game. sometyms 3:1. im on top 8 rank on dat server and i worked hard for dat, and dat admin maybe is new to dat server and he accused me of hacking. i wish i knew how 2 hack, i played since d betas dats y im good. i play fair guys. pls unbanned me, i love the boss servers dats y i played here always. thanks for your consideration guys.. my steam id is STEAM_0:1:13858819 =)

(300) Equ@Lizer

Edited by Equ@, 02 March 2008 - 01:24 AM.

#2 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:26 AM

while I have no idea who banned you, considering you just double posted like a complete douche I hope its perm

http://forums.boss-g...h...c=10379&hl= is the other post...

btw learn how to spell/type. If you actually talk like that IRL I hope you die in a fire.

#3 Unleashed

Unleashed

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:33 AM

I didn't ban you, but you are very suspicious, anyways up to shadow on this one. Btw no one cares about ur rank, and you full of sh*t that you played beta with a 9 dig steam id /fail :whatever:

#4 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:13 AM

yea ive seen u as well.. i agree unleashed he looks shady when he fires and looks down and into walls alot.

i didnt ban u but if it were up to me.. you'd stay banned.

#5 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:06 PM

Hi guys,

I was banned March 1st at 1230 am by an admin who doesn't know what he's doing. He banned me for no reason, and he didn't even give me any warning. I've been playing on the dust2 server for a long time and everybody who knows me on that server knows that I play well. most of the time I'm on top and have a ratio of 2:1 at the end of each game. Sometimes 3:1. I'm in the top 8 ranks on the server and I worked hard for it, and that admin, maybe, is new to that server and he accused me of hacking. I wish I knew how to hack. I've played since the betas, that's why I'm good. I play fair guys. Please unbanned me, I love the boss servers. That's why I play here. Thanks for your consideration guys.. my steam id is STEAM_0:1:13858819 =)

(300) Equ@Lizer

Personally, you type like a nigger, need to learn english, and I hope you don't get unbanned. If you were playing since beta, like it's been said, you wouldn't have a 9 digit steam ID. So that means, most likely you've been banned before. Now, would the admin that banned him, please explain?

#6 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:11 PM

Personally, you type like a !@#$%^&, need to learn english, and I hope you don't get unbanned. If you were playing since beta, like it's been said, you wouldn't have a 9 digit steam ID. So that means, most likely you've been banned before. Now, would the admin that banned him, please explain?

Hehe I love the effort in that post. Awesome.

AND, I agree with the 9digit steamid stuff. To add, if you seriously "work hard" at getting ranked in a pub/community you don't belong to, you either a.) have insomnia or b.) need to get laid.

#7 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:34 PM

I banned him for what looked like a possible aimbot and it might have been wallhacks too.

Demo

The speccing of him is pretty short but begins at Tick 49000. After I banned him you'll see the response of the server.

#8 Equ@

Equ@

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:32 PM

guys,

my steam id is new, it doesnt mean i dont play since d betas, besyds ders no steam id on early betas bcoz its all LAN dat tym. i don't hack period. of corz if u want to get headshot like aimboting of corz use common sense, aim a little bit higher than the body, wall hacks? im looking in d radar of corz wer u can see ur enemies and u expect dem on those positions n i dont shoot thru walls unless i feel somebody is behind the door, all of dis are speculations only by an admin, no solid proof of corz, learn more and get more experience whoever is d admin who banned me. its all skills n experience dat im doing. and my screen shakes all d tym becoz my sensitivity is 30 dats y deyr thinking dat im a hacker. pls unbanned me n spec me all d tym if u lyk whoever is d admin who banned me. thanks for replying guys.

Equ@

#9 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:55 PM

BoSS hates n!ggers.
You are a n!gger (speculated from the way you type).
BoSS hates you.

That's a prime example of deductive reasoning, something your average white citizen learns around ninth grade. If all these big, scary words didn't already make this ape's head explode, then please don't unban him and have more niggatry around these parts. I don't think anyone really gives a sh*t if he hacks or not anymore after reading that jumble. I'm just truly surprised he found his keyboard under all those banana peels and food stamps.

Now that I'm done talking to my fellow humans (and yes, I am implying n!ggers aren't human)... I know all this is really hurting your brain, so I leave you with this: I'm sorry if I can't retard my posts down for your to understand. Get it?

#10 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:01 PM

guys,

my steam id is new, it doesnt mean i dont play since d betas, besyds ders no steam id on early betas bcoz its all LAN dat tym. i don't hack period. of corz if u want to get headshot like aimboting of corz use common sense, aim a little bit higher than the body, wall hacks? im looking in d radar of corz wer u can see ur enemies and u expect dem on those positions n i dont shoot thru walls unless i feel somebody is behind the door, all of dis are speculations only by an admin, no solid proof of corz, learn more and get more experience whoever is d admin who banned me. its all skills n experience dat im doing. and my screen shakes all d tym becoz my sensitivity is 30 dats y deyr thinking dat im a hacker. pls unbanned me n spec me all d tym if u lyk whoever is d admin who banned me. thanks for replying guys.

Equ@

Fuck you niglet, there's no way that your sensitivity is on 30 and you lock on to people's heads like that.

Also Christ on a cross get Firefox and use the spellcheck. Unintelligible posts are annoying.

#11 SoulWind

SoulWind

Combine Elite

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:41 PM

might I recommend a permaban on all servers?

#12 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 08:47 PM

<Disclaimer> This comment is not posted in regards to the suspected cheating that has taken place. </Disclaimer>

Wow, even I, the resident half negro, cannot read the first sentence of his post without having a massive migraine. Please keep this guy as far away from our servers as possible, until he takes an English course from an accredited school(and post a picture of his completion certificate).

#13 Equ@

Equ@

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 09:43 PM

hey chris,

dont say that f* word, there's no need for that.. only uneducated person say that on a community forum.

guys i don't hack, do you have specs of me cheating? i don't think so.. because i'm 100 % sure nobody can prove that im hacking. asked those people who always play in dust2 server, asked primal, prestige, snoop, and the others who are frequent flyers on that server every nightime. pls unbanned me. are u happy guys with my message (not a stupid n*gger's text anymore?). this is so unfair. i played for a long time in your server dust2 and i love playing with you people and this is what i deserve!? pls give me a consideration. chris u didn't play with me for a long time to judge me like that. pls unbanned me..

Edited by Equ@, 02 March 2008 - 09:46 PM.

#14 The Punisher

The Punisher

Who Knows?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:20 PM

hey chris,

dont say that f* word, there's no need for that.. only uneducated person say that on a community forum.

guys i don't hack, do you have specs of me cheating? i don't think so.. because i'm 100 % sure nobody can prove that im hacking. asked those people who always play in dust2 server, asked primal, prestige, snoop, and the others who are frequent flyers on that server every nightime. pls unbanned me. are u happy guys with my message (not a stupid n*gger's text anymore?). this is so unfair. i played for a long time in your server dust2 and i love playing with you people and this is what i deserve!? pls give me a consideration. chris u didn't play with me for a long time to judge me like that. pls unbanned me..

irony??

#15 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:29 PM

hey chris,

Posted Image

Holy shit, seriously, do you even look at the message box when you post? I'm amazed I understood what you said.

But as you can see I posted the demo and the appropriate information with it...

#16 Equ@

Equ@

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:14 AM

hey cris,

how can i see the demo that time that you banned me? i'm interested to see that?

#17 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:26 AM

dude, i hate computers, an how they work and i know how to run a demo. go to any sever an it will allow you to play a demo through the console . any server will work

Edited by korosys420, 03 March 2008 - 12:31 AM.

#18 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:38 AM

lol "besyds"

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 03 March 2008 - 04:39 AM.

#19 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:19 AM

hey cris,

how can i see the demo that time that you banned me? i'm interested to see that?

Open up CS, open console, type demoui, browse to where you downloaded the demo and double click it and it will load.

If you've been playing since beta you should really know how to do this.

#20 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 08:53 AM

Nobody cares, go die in a fire with your failure english.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users